Here is the necklace...

Listen to...only you

 

At SUJU’s dorm

The boys were having  their breakfast when Leeteuk noticed that someone missing.

Leeteuk: where is Donghae? Why isn’t he down yet..?

Eunhyuk:he didn’t wanna wake up..

Leeteuk:he has to, he has schedules. And looked at Kyuhyun who was leaving the kitchen. kyuhyun-ah go and call him.

Kyuhyun:ok hyung. And headed upstairs.

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I went upstairs to wake Donghae hyung up but when I reached his room the door was open so I got in, but he wasn’t there… I was in my out when I saw something shining on his desk, it was a necklace that has a dolphin charm...

 

I was holding it when…

Donghae:what are you doing here?

Kyuhyun:hyung! I came here to wake you up… Leeteuk hyung said you need to prepare yourself since you have schedules today…

Donghae:Ok… I’ll go down now, and why are you holding this? he pointed at the necklace.

Kyuhyun:well, I was just curious about it… but hyung, why do you have it? It looks like it’s for girls.

Donghae:it’s nothing, just give it to me.

I got confused for a while then this dangerous idea came to my mind; could it really be, does he have a secret girlfriend?! I looked at Donghae hyung a little bit chocked and asked him like I was a detective asking his suspect…

Kyuhyun:Do you have a girlfriend?! Tell me or I’ll take it and tell all the others that you have a secret girlfriend :P

Donghae:I don’t have a girlfriend, I found it yesterday hanged in my jacket when we were at the airport after I bumped into some girl, so I guess it’s hers.

The way he said it was convincing, so I handed him the necklace; after all I was going to give it back to him, I just wanted to make him confess :P

Kyuhyun:what are you gonna do about it? As we were heading downstairs to the kitchen.

 

Donghae: nothing, I’ll just keep it until I see her again and I’ll give it back to her…

Kyuhyun: how can you be sure that you’ll see her again?

Donghae: you never know…he smiled like he was really hoping it.

Kyuhyun: will you even recognize her? You saw her for few seconds…

Donghae: oh… believe me I will, her beauty is not to be forgotten easily.

Wow, does he like her? he doesn’t even know her or seen her for a long period.

Kyuhyun: ok then, I have to go now see you later.

And I left the house since I had recording to do.

       _________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the delay, and the short chapter

see you next time..^_*