Survivors vs Zombies

Don't Go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The remaining survivours decided to fight aganist the zombies and must go through the haunted house to find the master who cast the spell turning everyone into zombies. "You guys can go ahead without me first! NOW!" Seohyun screamed with her might saying that she won't let any zombies to pass through the house. "Seohyun! What about you?" screamed Kyuhyun asking about her. "I'll be fine oppa! Go! Don't let them go inside the house! I'll be waiting for you! Go oppas and unnies!" shouted Seohyun.

"Alright then, good luck for you Seohyun!" Yoona shouted to Seohyun. Donghae lead the the remaining 4 survivours members to find the master but Minho got stabbed by Sungmin zombie making the survivours saw in horror. "Oppa! Are you okay?" asked Sooyoung. "I'm fine! GO! I'll be okay without you guys! Hurry or it will be too late for that!" said Minho pointing the the way. "We really have no choice but we have to do it quickly!" said Donghae. He lead the remaining 3 survivours members to get through the tunnel and to destory the master however Yoona and Sooyoung saw too many zombies following them. "Oppa! Go ahead without us! We'll catch up with you soon!" shouted Yoona. Donghae and Kyuhyun shocked that they are the last two survivours members left due that everyone wants to protect them. Kyuhyun actually did not want to do this mission because if Donghae left him, he will run away forever.

"I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed with all his might but it blows and destory the zombies in 3 seconds shocking the other survivours to see their enemies defeat and broken the spell. Donghae was shocked that Kyuhyun does have powers to stop the zombies. "How did you scream like that? It broke the spell but first we need to stop the master before it's too late." said Donghae. Kyuhyun's tears was about to burst but Donghae removed the tears and he said he will always be there for him no matter what happens. Kyuhyun finally hugged Donghae and he thanked him for everything he does. "Thank you hyung for everything but the screaming thing just now was my power when I was only 6 years old when my teacher was about to kill one of the students in kindergarten." Kyuhyun told Donghae how he get that the screaming power.

Flashback:The students got scared of the teacher holding the knife and he wanted to kill one of the them. "You! Come here!" said the teacher pointing to the boy who is actually Kyuhyun in his younger age and he was so scared at that time. "I'm gonna kill you in 3,2,1!" said the teacher and when he was about to stab Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun screamed with all in his might and suddenly blows the teacher away making the other students covering their ears. Later, the teacher was almost about to kill Kyuhyun was expelled and the other students didn't talk to Kyuhyun ever since the powerful screaming came and Kyuhyun was about to cry but someone esle stop hime from crying and he talked to him saying he will always be there for him no matter what happens and it makes Kyuhyun. "Thank you! I will go back to my class now your words is nice." Kyuhyun smiled to the boy and he thanked him.

"The words he mention saying 'I will always be there for you no mater what happens.' Those are the lines makes me happy." said Kyuhyun. Donghae wanted to tell Kyuhyuny it was him who gave him the words but he did not want to say anything to hurt Kyuhyun's feelings. "That's so sweet of him but anyway, WE  HAVE NO TIME AND WE HAVE TO GO NOW! WE NEED TO STOP HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" shouted Donghae to Kyuhyun. "Sorry! Let's go now!" said Kyuhyun and the last 2 surviviours members are ready to face the master before it's too late again.

 

A/N:We have learnt Kyuhyun's past about how did he get the powerful scream he have and will the other survivours members to beat the other zombies? Will Kyuhyun and Donghae make in time and defeat the master before it's too late? Find out in the next chapter. See you soon!

I'm back! Now my exams are finished already I have a new chapter for you guys to see and I will write new fanfic story when I go have a suprise for you! See my new chapter! Bye!