Final

Beautiful

Finally, spring came after months of waiting. Well, Minhyuk believed that spring was his favourite season, also believing that spring will give him good luck.

He inhaled the air as he stood near a bench at the park. He looked at his left and right. The atmosphere was cold in that morning but he couldn't care less.

He finally sat on the bench and leaned on it, tapping his feet as he was waiting for someone. He was impatiently waiting for that good luck to come.

Minhyuk began to examine the whole park again. Suddenly, his eyes stopped at the sight of someone sitting under a cherry blossom tree.

That person was a girl with short, blonde hair but still, that girl was insanely beautiful. She looked like an angel who was sent from Heaven.

Laying his eyes on that beautiful girl made his heart beat faster than adrenaline and his eyes lighting with hope and admiration. She turned her head at him and threw a wide smile, making his eyes flutter.

Minhyuk also curved his lips into a mega watt smile and whispered to himself, "She's beautiful. Should I go to her?"

He rubbed his hands due to nervousness and coldness. He immediately stood up and made his way towards the girl.

Minhyuk approached the girl slowly and tapped her shoulder from behind. The girl spun around and she looked deeply into the latter's eyes.

The two made an eye contact and a slight pink blush crept on their cheeks. It wasn't because of the coldness, it was because of their shyness.

"May I have the chance to know your name, beautiful?" Minhyuk rubbed the back of his neck and bowed his head.

The girl stiffled a soft chuckle and her cheeks were redder than beautiful. "My name's Song Juhee."

"Juhee, a beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

"Hey, stop that!" Juhee covered her face with her hands as she felt embarrassed with the situation.

Minhyuk laughed lightly and sat beside Juhee, releasing the girl's hands from her face. "I won't stop."

"U-Um, w-what's your name?" Juhee blutered out by stammering. The contact between the two were very close.

"Oh, I'm Lee Minhyuk. It's a pleasure to meet you, Juhee." Minhyuk extended his hand out and Juhee shook it gently.

"The pleasure's all mine. Hm, since it's very cold now, should I buy some hot chocolate for us?"

Minhyuk shook his head and stood up slowly, patting Juhee's head. "It's okay, I'll buy it for us."

"Ah, let me buy it for us," Juhee protested and gave a warm smile at Minhyuk. She stood up, cleaning some dust off her dress.

"Well, let's go together then."

Minhyuk and Juhee walked to a nearby cafe, hand in hand. Minhyuk stole some glances at Juhee and the latter blushed at his actions.

"Is something wrong with my face?"

"Nothing's wrong, you're just too beautiful for me to resist."

"Yah!" Juhee smacked Minhyuk's arm lightly and Minhyuk pouted, rubbing his arm which was smacked earlier.

"It hurt."

"I-I'm s-sorry," Juhee said and rubbed Minhyuk's arm. Minhyuk planted a kiss on Juhee's forehead.

"Thanks a lot, beautiful." With that, Juhee was blushing furiously for the next five minutes.

After walking to the cafe, they bought two cups of hot chocolate as the two sat next to each other near the counter.

Juhee was sipping on her cup and Minhyuk was busy admiring the girl. He felt that he had fallen in love with Juhee.

But he knew that it was impossible. He also knew that Juhee wouldn't like him the way that he did.

"Minhyuk-ssi, why aren't you drinking your hot chocolate?" Juhee looked at Minhyuk after putting her cup on the table.

"Oh, I forgot," Minhyuk lied and blew some air on the hot chocolate before sipping on it. Juhee blinked her eyes.

"Really?" Juhee scratched her hair as she felt weird for awhile.

"Yes, really." Minhyuk stole a glance at Juhee before finishing his hot chocolate. After a few minutes, the two decided to leave the now crowded cafe.

"I guess we better go now. It's getting crowded here," Juhee suggested and stood up from her seat. So did Minhyuk.

"Okay, let's go." Minhyuk wrapped an arm around Juhee's waist as the two walked out of the cafe together.

"Um, Minhyuk-ssi, I have to go now. My mom's probably waiting for me now."

"W-Wait." Minhyuk moved closer to Juhee, pressing his lips against hers. Juhee froze at her spot and let Minhyuk kiss her.

Minhyuk slowly broke the kiss and whispered against Juhee's lips, "I had to kiss you because you're just too beautiful. Goodbye."

Minhyuk bowed his head again and unwrapped his arm from Juhee's waist. Juhee watched Minhyuk as he was out of her sight.

She let out a deep sigh and pondered into her thoughts, I'll miss the times that you used to call me beautiful. When can I see you again?

 

A/N: Well, this is kind of a crappy ending, right? xD But I managed to make my first ever MinLice one-shot! These two are just too perfect, my feels <3 Anyway, I hope you MinLice shippers enjoy this! Do subscribe, comment and support. Upvoting is up to you guys. Thanks a bunch!