Just another day of MinRen..

Just another day of MinRen..

Minhyun's POV

 

“You are impossible!”

There, Ren is being.. well, Ren. The boyfriend of mine come barging into the room and I don’t surprise at all at the slamming door’s sound.

I wonder what is this “impossible” thing about (again)..

“Hmm.. the last time you accused me being impossible was when I said you are prettier than Ahreum in broadcast, which is true anyway..so, may I know why my baby said I’m impossible again this time,hm?” Closing the book I was reading before Ren came, and intending to stand up reaching over his..

“I don’t want to talk to you anytime soon. Also don’t go anywhere near me” he said quickly when he saw what I intend to do.

Brows slightly frown, because you know it when Ren was mad- he won’t let anyone be near him and he’ll just stay quiet for a day or two and had that face that look like you just murdered his puppy. He doesn’t stay mad for long, and doesn’t really mad because his face looks too cute to be mad. He’ll have this big pout and sulken face and tears-ready-to-spill eyes, and all just too cute to see. People said he kinda has straight or cold expression, but really, he is one of the most expressive I’ve ever seen, well I guess that’s him when he is around people he familiars with. Though his “mad” form is endearing to see but I’d rather see his beautiful smile and laugh. But I know it’ll be a while till he will open up again. Ugh, if only I know what’s been hiding on his pretty little head right now.

“As much as I want to talk to you about this, but I have to go to meet manager-hyung to discuss something now. Just.. whatever you’re thinking right now, remember I always love you, you out of anyone should not doubt it, ever. I will come back soon and we’ll talk this “impossible” things through okay. I love you, Ren-ah”

Chuckling slightly at the muffled reply by someone hidden under the big lump of blanket on the bed saying something like ‘go away’ ‘you idiot –hyun’ and ‘stupid-‘ I walked out and closed the door. Something need to be done about Ren and his petty mouth. Running hands on my hair, I wonder since when I’m become a ert.

 

Reaching back at the dorm, I just realised it’s night already. I had had dinner so I go back to the room once I arrived. Entering the dark room, I turned the lamp on, and the big fluffy lump is still there unmoving.

“Ren-ah?”

I called him,but there is no slight movement and I assumed he went to sleep already. Releasing a sigh, I just hope he is fine by now, and will forget it once tomorrow comes. One last look to his bed, I go to my own bed across and laying down –hoping he’s still breathing just fine and doesn’t lack of oxygen under the big blanket. Closing my eyes after muttering a goodnight, I fall into sleep.

Sometime around the middle of the night, i feel something dipped and moved under my blanket. Just when I open my mouth to say something or turn around to see what it was, I feel a too-familiar arm sneak to hug around my waist from the back. Turn around slightly, a fair color of blonde come to my vision, and just immediately my body relax into the touch.

“Hey..”

The blonde hair shook lightly. And there is muffled sound faintly

“No. I’m still mad at you”

I could clearly picture the pout that followed. Chuckled abit at the imagination.

“Okay..”

Unconsciously I start his soft silky hair and humming random tunes.

“You are impossible, you know that right?”

Now the pout is no more imagination as it attack my very own eyes. Ough, you cute little thing. Hummed slightly I’ll just let he says what he wants to say.

“You.. *sigh* you..... what is so good about Megan Fox anyway?!”

He raised his voice just a little,looking (cute) mad and then buried his face to my chest. How could he be so cu- wait, what, Megan Fox?

Then it hit me.

“Don’t laugh” The pout is still there I bet.

Oh my god, my Rennie did not just what- jealous over Megan Fox, did he?!

Keep myself hard from laughing, I just stare down at the blonde head. Then I scoop him to my arms and hug him so tight. Just ugh- I want to squeeze him.

“Ren-ah, you are- “

“No way, I’m not jealous”

“but- “

“I know it's that you just say you want to be that weird-looking steely robot or car or machine-whatever- because you are obsessing with the female actor right? You mention of her alot, Megan Fox here and there, then I’m not that curious actually, I just happen well you know because I was bored and.. yeah maybe I’ll just check that machine thing up, and there I discover your obsessed Megan Fox which I don’t really get because well, she is pretty and all and me too! And can act and I’m sure I can too! And that stupid machine is nowhere fascinating what’s so good about it anyway and- “

And it all break loose, I laugh hard and buried my face into his neck. Oh my god, he is really amusing.

“I said don’t laugh at me”

“You- okay, first. You are jealous” when I see he looked up to deny it I continue “you are, and you just don’t want to admit it. Second, I’m not obssesed with Megan Fox, I admire her but that’s it. She is beautiful yes, but you are magnificent, she can acts yes, but you are an open book full of expression of real feelings, but she isn’t everything you are. I don’t know how to keep it still in your little head, the only one I love is you. Even if you have weird and snarky comments and seems to find all way possible that makes me jealous like everytime I still love you, so-“ ticked not too hard at his forehead “-don’t doubt it no more”

“Well, you seem to always talk about her now. And last time who is it again, oh! Victoria! Are you having this thing about foreign women or what. I’m nowhere good at English and what more Chinese –god knows how I struggle still with my Korean- but, the way you talk about her- them, it troubles me alittle”

I feel he tighten his arms around me while I do just the same.

“I love you for who you are, not someone else. So, just be yourself. It’s just pure admiration for them. And I only love you, pretty baby”

“Shut up

Drawing that little blush on his fair cheeks, i kissed the top of his head, and now seeing that smile’s brightening the dimlit room, I feel so happy. Problem solved.

No?

“Hey, you said you are jealous? Aww that’s so cute. How?When?With who?”

“Ugh, don’t remind me at it. Too many times to be remembered, I thought you do it purposely”

He seem didn’t hear what I’m saying as he’s thinking while tilted his head cutely and talking to himself.

“Is it the hug with Aron hyung in the fanmeet? Or when JR sleep on my stomach? Or When Baekho whispered sooo closely to my ears~?”

“Yah! No need to remind me again”

“Well, you don’t seem to let it out, so I kinda need to bring it out more, you barely show your affection by the way. And fans like alot of my pairings so why not~”

“You are impossible!”

“Duh!”

“oh right, before I forgot, how could you say Optimus Prime is –god forbids I say it –stupid?? You insult my hero, Ren!”

“Whatever, he is still weird looking and oily and weird, though the yellow one looks cool, but he is weird too and yeah, I don’t see what you see in what-Prime –“

“Optimus Prime!”

“-yeah that, and hey! You choose now, me or Optimus Prime?!”

“I- “

“You did not just thinking to choose your choice, Hwang Minhyun..”

“O- Of course you! *I’m sorry Prime hyung* You!~”

“Not convincing enough..”

“I love you my baby, the stars of my life, the beauty of my world, the sun-“

Yawns.

“I’m so sleepy. I’ll just sleep now,”

“Yah! I won’t let you to sleep! You have to hear my whole-heartedly confession!”

“NO! I need my beauty sleep”

“NO! You have to hear me”

“I’d rather listen to my Lady Gaga songs than your cheesy confession”

“I bet Megan could sing more beautiful too..”

Gasps.

“You did not just insult my Lady Gaga! I hate you!”

“I’m sorry! Baby, I don’t mean like that!”

And that night someone forced to sleep outside with no warm blanket and bed.

* * *

 

What did I just write >->o

Random right? Just another "war" of Minren~ kkk

Hope you enjoy it~!^-^

btw, I seem to write more in Minhyun's pov and Minhyun still the one that suffers lol

Maybe I should write in Ren's pov to see his real feelings~ and I so want to make Ren suffers too! lol (Don't run after me Ren fans! x3)

Thanks for reading it~ 

sorry for mispelling and bad grammar ;w;

Do leave comment and subscribe too! Thanks! I love you guys~ chu