part 1

Beautiful Ghost

i'm dead! yes i'm really dead and i don't know where the earth is my body now. but why did i die? well it's because of that stupid accident which my enemy done, well she treating me as her enemy and i'm doing the same too. i'm just only got hit by her ugly car same with her face. she thought i didn't saw her but unfortunately i saw everything how she hitted me. and now i'm going to let her feel suffer with my revenge but how? i need to find her until GOD not yet sending me in heaven. don't worry i'm not going to kill her i just want her to be scare in death because i don't want satan to get me, i'm still a good girl but if i'm not able to see her well she's lucky but i hope she will have a miserable life like what she did for me. 

anyway i'm jein a business student girl who loves music, food, shoes etc,,, i have many dreams that want to achieve like to finish my studies and hope to find my long lost friend. honestly i totally forgot his face because we're already a kids that time before we left. and now i'm dead i can't able to see him again thanks to her... ahmmp this dreams are already gone because i'm a dead person, a ghost one that everybody scared of but i'm not bad spirit for your information maybe i die in blood but i look okay except with my clothes. i felt bad about my family who is surely sad right now, maybe my eomma can't accept this and there's something happened to her eotteokhae?? i make sure that stupid girl will be in jail forever.

now i realise what dead person doing when they are dead, they are nonstop walking nowhere like what i'm doing now. why i'm too far from my body? is that necessary? oh dear GOD please help me....

i'm just thinking this is my chance now to explore myself, visit the places i love to go even i'm already dead. i went to europe, especially in the france then canada, united kingdom, australia, philippines etc then after i visited that maybe in a month,, i've done that in a month. now i need to go in my own country to do my final mission i really need to find my body and after that i can able to rest in peace.

i went to our house but unluckily there's no one there maybe it's because of me but where's that hospital might be? i'm not yet familiarize in korea because i grew up in america.

something popped in my mind but this plan is surely not right but i hope it will work. my feet dragged me in this place, i looked up and i think it's a school maybe a university, busan university? mwoh! i reached this place? its too far from gangnam, how i ended up in here?. being ghost is really depressing. i'm walking at there corridor luckily there's no students yet because they still have there classes, so that no one can see me i mean no one can really see me right? pabo.. of course no one because i'm a spirit. but i hope there's someone who can see me and don't be scare at me, i'm not a monster afterall or like sadako. suddenly the bell rung and all of the students walked outside to my direction but they only passing me. poor me no one recognise me.

music room caught my attention, this is my favorite place in school, how i miss to go in our music room. i'm always there playing and singing with me myself and i. honestly i don't have friends because they thought i'm weird and i'm not fluenlty in korean but now i can say i am better, they thought i'm only acting like other person but maybe they are only jealous to me with my high marks. i sat in the piano to play some but in my disappointment the piano only penetrate, it makes me bad. tears flow into my face and i can't help it. suddenly i heard the door opened, i didn't mind it instead i continue to cry because no one can notice me.

"why are you crying?" i heard him asked my eyes grew bigger in disbelief, is this really true did he really see me now? i looked at my surroundings if there's other person here but i'm the only one in here crying

"you thought there's other in here?" he smirked "what with your clothes anyway? different uniform?" he asked then i look at my uniform which is very mess but still i didn't reply him. "YAH ARE YOU DEAF!!?"

"a-ahmmm d-do -y-you really s-see m-e? i stuttered

"of course i'm not blind tsk" he replied

"b-but t-he others c-can't see me" i whined

"funny, don' tell me you're a ghost" he chuckled then suddenly looked at me starngely "woah... are you telling the truth? they really didn't see you?" he asked sarcastic then i nod.. i saw him exiting slowly

"wait!! don't be scared at me, don't leave me" i stopped him

"b-but y-you're a ghost r-right?"

"so what? you're afraid? what kind of man are you? unless you're a gay?" i mumbled

"me gay? funny,,, of course i'm not scared,,, aish forget it actually it's not my first time to see a ghost.."

"jinja?! you have a third eye a ESP person? so can you help me?" i said excitely

"slowdown lady, 1st of all i don't know you, 2nd i don't know if you're a good ghost and last i already forgotten this third eye thingy because i'm not interested"

"aigoo,, so what's the purpose for having that? maybe it's your destiny so that you can help me"

"whatever,, still not convincing" he said

"arasso,, let me answer all your confusion, 1st i'm min jein a business student, 19 years old. 2nd of course i'm a good one what ya think? if i'm a bad maybe now you're dead and last  please use your ESP for helping me?" i kneeled begging

"yah! will you stop that, anyway min jein? so familiar i think?" he said "aigoo let me think first"

"b-but?" i started to cry

"aish not again... okay i will help you ,,satisfy?"

"jinja kamsahamnida" i hug him but i only passed at him

"woah,, no need to do that" he smiled

"jeongmal kamsahamnida..but can i know your name?" i asked

"hwang minhyun 20 years old, art student..dongsaeng" he winked

"you're my oppa ,,nice"  *i heard his name before but when?*

"so can you tell me what happened to you?" he asked then the door suddenly open

"yah minhyun-shi who are you talking to?" a girl asked

"a-ani.. just leave me alone" he replied annoy then the girl leave pouting

"you're so mean" i said

"well that's me..."

"ahhmm are you really going to help me?"

"nae,,wae? you changed your mind?"

"a-ani.."

"well that's good and besides i wanted to help" he said then my heart melt "so mind you tell me your story?"

"a-ah! s-sure"