Living with 6 guys?!

Found and Loved

Your Pov

O. M. G~

He’s living with a guy!

And I’m suppose to live with them!

GUYS!

“Yes I brought my sister along. She’s going to be living with us.” Said oppa.

Us? Does that word mean 2 or does it mean more than 2?

“Oh~ She’s so cute~” Said that guy who asked my oppa if he brought me along.

I blushed at his words. He said I’m cute!

“Why is it so noisy?” Asked this brown haired guy that just came out of the room.

“Donghyun hyung brought his sister here! She’s going to be living here with us!” said… I don’t know his name…

“WHAT! A GIRL!” Exclaimed a blonde hair guy that just came out from the kitchen.

Yikes! They have the same face!!!

“Keep your volume down Youngmin.” Said another guy that just came out of his room.

“Sorry Hyunseong hyung.” Said the guy called Youngmin.

I only know two names… How pathetic…

“Giving a lecture so early isn’t good for health Hyunseong hyung.” Said a guy with curly hair.

His voice sounds so nice~

“Neither is blowing bubble gum so early in the morning good for health Jeongmin.” Said the guy called Hyunseong.

“Ok enough! Let me introduce to you all my sister, She Kim Sunhee.” Said oppa.

“Anneong haseyo Sunhee! I’m Minwoo! You’re so cute~” Said Minwoo.

So his name is Minwoo, he still think I’m cute even though I looked freaked out.

Yes freaked out at the fact that I’m supposed to live with 6 guys, including oppa.

“I’m Kwangmin, the younger and more mature twin. And that crazy blonde guy over there is my older and more childish twin, Youngmin.” Said the brown haired guy.

So, they are twins?

Scared me…

“Yup I’m Youngmin! Anneong haseyo!” Said Youngmin.

“I’m Hyunseong.” Said Hyunseong as he put his hand out for a handshake and I gladly took it.

“And I’m Jeongmin~” Said the guy with the bubble gum.

“Anneong haseyo. I’m Kim Sunhee. Nice to meet you.” I said.

“Ok. No one bullies her or else…” Said Donghyun oppa as he glared at the 5 boys standing in front of me.

“Ok ok. We get it hyung.” Said Youngmin.

I think they are older than me…

I should call them oppa too.

But I have to make sure.

How can I do that?

“Sunhee ah, Hyunseong and Jeongmin is 18 and 17 so they are older than you so call them oppa.” Said Donghyun oppa.

“Neh oppa.”

“Well this three, the twins and Minwoo, they are 16. Same age as you.”

“Oh~ Am I suppose to call them oppa too?” I asked.

“Call the twins oppa. Minwoo when’s your birthday?”

“Hyung~ How could you forget~ It’s July 31~” Whined Minwoo, I mean Minwoo oppa.

His birthday is in July while mine is in August.

“Sorry Minwoo. Sunhee call Minwoo oppa as well.” Said Donghyun oppa.

“Neh.” I replied.

“So her birthday is after mine? I’m no longer the maknae!” Said Minwoo oppa looking shocked.

“Yes. So be nice to her.” Said Donghyun oppa.

“Neh hyung!” Said the boys.

“So, LET’S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE SUNHEE!” Said Minwoo oppa as he dragged me onto the couch.

He’s so hyper. So cute!

“YAH! Wait for us!” Shouted the other 4 oppas.

“So when’s your birthday Sunhee? What do you like? You have a boyfriend? Where are you studying? What are you afraid of? What is your favorite food? An-” Asked Minwoo oppa and he was cut off by Kwangmin oppa.

“You can ask her questions slowly, not all at once.”

“It’s ok Kwangmin oppa. My birthday is on the 17th of August. I like dogs and cats a lot. Let’s see I don’t have a boyfriend and-“I was cut off all of a sudden by a super hyper Minwoo oppa.

“YES! NO BOYFRIEND!” He shouted.

“Don’t cut her off Minwoo. Continue Sunhee.” Said Hyunseong oppa.

“Ok Hyunseong oppa. I… Where was i?” I asked.

“You don’t have a boyfriend.” Replied Jeongmin oppa.

“Oh yes. I’m studying at XXX high. I’m afraid of lightning, thunder and insects. I love Kimbap!” I said.

“Oh she loves Kimbap too! Just like me!” Exclaimed Hyunseong oppa.

“Really?” I asked looking at him.

“Yea. He loves Kimbap and anything and everything that has to do with food.” Said Youngmin oppa.

“Oh~” I nodded.

“You’re studying in the same school as us!” Shouted Minwoo oppa.

“Really?!” I asked shocked.

“Yup. Me, Youngmin and Minwoo, we’re in the same class.” Said Kwangmin oppa.

“Oh. I’ve never seen you all before…” I said.

“Awww~ never mind! We’ll see each other a lot from today onwards!” said Minwoo oppa.

“Neh.” I said, smiling.

“KYAA~ YOU’RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU SMILE!” Shouted Minwoo oppa as he hugged me.

HE SAID I’M CUTE! Again!

“Let. Go.” Said the other oppas.

“Oopsie...” Said Minwoo oppa as he let go of me.

That’s how my day in my new home started.

Wonder what’s going to happen to me in the future…