Ready To Go

Seperation
Everyone was ready, we had to leave at 5 in the afternoon, so we can arrive in the Philippines while there was still daylight, because you know, we lived halfway across the world in California. While I was waiting on the couch, listening to SNSD's Run Devil Run, it's an old song yes, but it was one my favorites. MOM: "Is everyone ready?!" she shouted from upstairs ME: "Yeah, everyone's ready" as I looked at my dad and my two youger siblings LITTLE SIS: "Hey Kyle, can you help me put my teddy in my suitcase?"  I walked over to her and helped her stuff her teddy bear into her suitcase, it was a bit of a chore because the teddy bear was quite big, my dad had won it for her when we went to the fair last summer. LITTLE SIS: "Kyle, why do we have to stop by South Korea if we're going to the Philippines?" ME: "Because the plane needs to refuel Toni" I smiled at her. TONI: "Ohhh~... hey Gabe! Give me back my headphones! I wanna watch videos on YouTube!" she yelled. I looked at my little brother who was listening to music on his phone, my siblings argue a lot despite the age difference (she was 9, and he was 12, a little too young to be arguing about something like that right?) GABE: "No! I wanna listen to music~" he whined TONI: "Oh c'mon, you've been listening since this morning!" ME: "Gabe just give them to her, they're her headphones anyway" He reluctantly gave her the headphones and walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water. MOM: "I'm ready! Let's go!" We piled into the garage and packed our stuff into the car. We got in and we backed out of the garage. MOM: "Bye house, see you in 2 months" she said as we backed into our driveway TONI: "Bye House!" screamed as we drove off ------------- After about an hour and a half of sleeping, I woke up to the sound of the radio playing, it was connected to my mom's iPhone, it was playing that one song they played at the Fifa World Cup '11, and my little brother and sister playing Minecraft on the iPad, they were arguing about something to do with creepers or something. GABE: "What the heck! You just let it blow up half of my house!" he yelled. TONI: "No I didn't! It snuck up on me! I didn't see it!" she argued back. I put my headphones in, and my favorite SNSD song and fell back asleep for the rest of the car ride. ------------- The next time I woke up, we were in a parking lot complex struggling to look for parking. We circled around a few times until we finally found a parking space. Once we got out of the car and got all of our stuff, we headed towards the nearest elevator and entered the airport. Once we got our passports situated, and our passed our luggage onto the conveyer belt, we waited for our plane to get ready. TONI: "Daddy, why does it take so long for the plane to get ready?" DAD: "Because they're putting gas in the plane, and that takes a while" he explained. TONI: "Ohhhh~" After about an hour of waiting, they were allowing people to get on the plane. I grabbed my stuff, and walked with my family to the loading area. I showed the airport personnel my passport and walked in with my family, but before I could enter the plane, I turned back and smiled. ME (in my head): "See ya America, I'll be back" ------------- Hey you guys! :) How do you like my first chapter? It Ik, but please give me feedback on what I should do. Thanks! :)