LET'S CUDDLE

SUNDAY MORNING

 

 

 

 

 

SUNDAY MORNING

 

Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stretched his body carefully afraid to wake up the sleeping form beside him.  He smiled when she moved closer to him.  A little skin gap would always stir her from her sleep. She would always search for the warmth of his body even in her sleep.

He stared at her.  She was sleeping so peacefully.  A tiny smile at the corner of . 

Is she dreaming of me? He asked himself.

He brushed away the strands of blonde hair on her face.  Her long hair was sprawled on the white pillow.  She really looks like an angel.  She was heaven-sent to save him from getting astray.

Jiyong sighed deeply and watched the rain falling outside their window. 

What a great Sunday morning!  He thought.  It was their favorite kind of day.

It was a perfect day to just stay in bed under the sheets. Cuddling each other, not caring about the world outside.  Thinking of nothing.  Just sharing each others warmth.

 

 

 

That may be all I need
In darkness, she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was about to go back to sleep when he suddenly realized he has to leave for work.  Making a comeback surely needs too much hard work.

He slowly removed Dara’s hand on his waist.  She stirred from her sleep.  He thought she was going to release him but, he was greatly mistaken.  He felt her left leg moved on his thigh. Her head rested on his chest.  He chuckled.

“Baby girl, I have a TV show recording.  I need to get up now.”  Jiyong whispered.  His smile never leaving his face.

“Hmm?”  Dara answered unconsciously.  She adjusted herself closer and tightened her embraced on Jiyong.

“Kwon Sandara.  Do you want YG to come barging in our door?  He will kill me if I didn’t show my face at the station.”

“Five minutes.”  Dara answered.  Her voice rasped.

Jiyong laughed.  Her bedroom voice warmed him up a little bit more.

“Jagi, release me now or I’ll be rough on you.”  He teased.

“Hmm?”

“That’s it!  I’m going to teach you a lesson.”

Jiyong suddenly got up making Dara shrieked in surprise.  He started kissing her and touching every inch of her glowing milky skin.

“Don’t you have recording today?” Dara feigned innocence.  She was teasing Jiyong.  She was totally awake now.

“They can wait but, I can’t.”

“But Papa YG might come and break our door.”

“Shut up.  You little tease.  I’m going to punish you for being naughty.”

“What have I done this time?” She asked innocently when was freed.  Her breathing became heavier.

 

 

 

Fingers trace your every outline
Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather, still together when it ends