Prologue

AAAAAAAARGH!!

They were old enough for having this kind of tingling sensation inside her tummy whenever watching every kind of inappropriate movie or dirty joke, Sulli knew that fact. She knew that it was normal if her heart felt like jumped out from her chest every time she saw Krystal passing her just in a towel. She knew it and she like it. The problem was, what about Krystal? Sulli want, really want to move their relationship into the next level, but what about her lover? She wanted to ask The American girl, but she just didn't know how to start such a heavy conversation. And she embarrassed. What if Krystal would thought that her lover is a y? What if Krystal have some allergic with erts and leave her and search for someone who looks more.. Innocent? She doesn't have any idea. So.. Yeah, Sulli just could sulking on the corner, tried her best to handle her wild young hormone while took a glance at Krystal's hot body, sometimes, followed by helpless gulps. Day passed and she became calmer, even though her glancing activity still continued.

 

In otherwise, Krystal noticed Sulli's sudden change, like the glances and gulps. She had trying to talk with her and asking what was her problem, but she just got an eye-smile as her answer and an 'i'm okaaay~' which's repeated like a broken cassette. Krystal knew that something was going wrong, but she couldn't force her lovely girlfriend to speak up. In return, they two became a sweet-yet-silent couple. But one day after practice, when the younger one staring at Sulli's sweaty smexy body, she gulped unconsciously and felt something uncomfortable grew up in her . She lowered her head in embarrassment, but kept tried took a glance towards her lover. After a few minutes, she suddenly understand what was Sulli's problem.

 

- - - - - -

 

"What?!" Taeyeon widened her eyes, then laughing her off together with Yuri who sat beside her, "Ahahahahaha!! Finally you grown up, Ssul!!"

"I think you will be innocent forever, Ssul!!"

The poor younger girl just stared at her milk's cup with flushed cheeks, let her sunbaes made fun of her.

"You know," Yuri giggled, still tried hard to control her laughter. "Just do that. Krystal must be wanted it too."

"Really?" Sulli seemed just half-conscious there.

"Definitely," the oldest of the three nodded confidently. "But still ask her first, or you will go to jail for being a ."

 

------------

 

The two girls lied on the bed, hugging onto their warm blanket. Sulli stared blankly at the ceilings while Krystal hugged her left arms tightly in her chest.

"Ssul," she called softly.

"Hmm?"

"... I know that you want to do that.."

"... That?"

Krystal's face turned red quickly, but luckily Sulli couldn't see that, thanks to the dim light.

"You know.. Something that.. Must we do.. Without... Clothes?"

Sulli immediately blushed, understand what Krystal want to say.

"Ma-maybe.."

"Then.. Go ahead.."

"WHAT?!" she unconsciously got up from her pillow and gasped. Offering from Krystal like this was never across her mind even once.

"Mm?"

"A-are you sure?"

"Yeah."

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

HAHAHA yes i'm a troll XD

give me some enthusiastic support if you want this one xD

 

A/N : This is just a one-shot, later i'll edit this chapter.