Friendly Love End

Friend Zoned
urban-gradient-light-pink-ppt-background
urban-gradient-light-pink-ppt-background

{Chapter 1}

" width="60">

{i loved you from the very first day...}

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

“LISTEN TO ME!!!!” My father shouted as he grabbed my collar and pushed me to the wall.

I could still feel the stinging sensation on my right cheek.

Never ever had I ever had the courage to stand up against my father but this time I knew there was no other way to beat his stubbornness.

“NO!! I WON’T MARRY BAEKHYUN!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! KILL ME IF YOU HAVE TO BECAUSE I WILL NEVER MARRY HIM!!!!” I screamed at his face.

He slapped me once again on my right cheek. His hand felt like a red hot iron pressing against my skin I could feel the tears welling up but I knew this was not the time to cry.

“You won’t….fine….I will turn you into a dead body!!” My father yelled.

I felt his hands feeling his way around my neck and began to strangle me.

The world began to go blurry and it felt like my brain and lungs were going to burst any second.

“YEOBO!!!! DON’T DO THAT TO HA JEONG!!!! SHE’S YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!” My mother screamed as he tried to get my father to calm down.

I felt his hands begin to loosen and I could feel the air slowly begin to come back into my lungs.

“I know why you are doing this….1 month bring the guy you love in front of me if you don’t marry Baekhyun….or I will kill you next time….” My father said as he let go and let me slide down the wall.

“Ha Jeong….are you alright…?! You shouldn’t have angered your father like that!!” My mother shouted moving the hair out of my face and wiping the sweat and my father’s saliva off my face.

“Umma….why did you marry father…?” I asked.

My mother stopped for a second.

“Because it was arranged….but we ended up loving each other….”

“I don’t want that!! I actually want to marry someone I love!!! I don’t want to become like you!! You are always powerless against my father!!! I don’t want to be like that!!! I know you loved Father’s present secretary and that you still do…..I don’t want to live a life of suffering!!”

“I know sweetie!! But…I don’t want to watch you get choked by your father either…” My mother said pinching my cheeks.

I frowned and shook my head vigorously to loosen her grip.

“But I don’t want to marry someone I don’t love…I know it’s cheesy but…it’s wrong to marry someone you don’t love….because someone might be deeply loving the guy I might get married to…”

I sighed before getting up.

“ Bye mum…I need to meet Kyungsoo…”

I grabbed the jacket my father had chucked on the floor from the scene earlier today.

I ran down the stairs and left.

The sun’s rays hit my face and they felt warm.

I began to massage my neck.

‘My father sure has a strong grip…’

Lia’s café

Kyungsoo was playing with his phone and drinking his Milkshake; he looked up and waved at me.

“Hi Kyungsoo!!!” I shouted.

“HI!!!!Ha Jeong” Kyungsoo shouted back.

He pulled out my seat for me with his foot.

“Seriously…” I made a face at Kyungsoo.

“What?! I tried to be all swag…” Kyungsoo said in a weird accent.

I sat down and rolled my eyes.

Then there was a moment of awkward silence.

‘1 month bring the guy you love in front of me if you don’t marry Baekhyun….or I will kill you next time….’ My father’s voice echoed through my brain.

I looked at Kyungsoo.

‘We’ve been friends ever since and it’s embarrassing but I have loved him for almost 20 years…’

‘It’s now or never…’

“HaKyungJeongsoo…” Kyungsoo and I called each other at the same time.

We both laughed.

“You go first…” I said.

“I have good news!!” he said smiling.

“What is it?!”

“Krystal and I are dating!! I confessed to her, and she said yes!!!” Kyungsoo’s face was beaming with delight.

My ears began to block out all the outside noise and my vision began to blur.

‘Krystal and I are dating!! Krystal and I are dating!!Krystal and I are dating!!’

My heart began to throb with pain. Almost like someone had slashed my heart with a razor sharp knife and shredded my heart into insignificant little pieces, and blood was trickling down from the wounds.

My mind was blank for a moment.

“HA JEONG!!” I heard Kyungsoo shout.

“Huh…?”

“Aren’t you happy…?” He asked me looking straight into my eyes.

It felt like a hoarse giant rock was blocking my voice box.

“O-Of course I am!! You’re my best friend!!! So happy!! I didn’t know you were going to be dating my sister behind my back!! You bum head!!! How could you!!!” I shouted laughing and slapping his back.

“Ow….but your happy right?!?!” Kyungsoo asked with his shining smile.

“HELL YEA!!!” I shouted.

“Um…excuse me…you are not allowed to be so loud. It is not fair for the other customers.” The shop keeper unnie said.

“Sorry…” Kyungsoo and I laughed silently.

“I need to go!! I have boxing today!! See you!” I whispered.

“Bye!!” Kyungsoo whispered back.

I left the café.

I had always known he liked my sister but I didn’t want to tell him about her true colours.

‘I’m so stupid…’

I scolded myself mentally.

I began to feel warm droplets trickling down my cheeks and watched them splash onto the pavement.

‘What should I do…? Baekhyun loves Ora…..Ora loves Baekhyun….’

“Nothing ever goes the way I want it to…”

~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~

I arrived at the centre and meet Ora.

“Sup!!” Ora shouted before slapping me on the back.

“Hi….”

She stared at me carefully.

“What’s wrong…?” She asked me.

I felt the tears coming back.

“I-I have to marry Baekhyun if I don’t find someone in one month….and my option was Kyungsoo…but he just started dating my sister and I don’t know what to do…I am sorry Ora….I really am…my father said he is going to kill me if I don’t marry him….maybe I should just let him kill me….”

Ora seemed so shocked.

“Ha Jeong ah….I…I’ll be completely honest with you…” She said in a stern voice I wished she would punch me or kill me and let her anger out.

“I hate your sister, how could she do this to you!!! I dislike her…actually hate her so much…” Ora shouted and a couple of tears scaped from her eyes.

“I know it’s not your fault….it’s my fault for not being born in a rich family…” Ora said hugging me.

“Don’t say that!!” I shouted with a couple of tears escaping my eyes as well.

“It’s just our terrible fate…” I whispered.

~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

 

Ora left early and I decided to stay back and exercise more to release the stress.

“ARGG!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs to let all the fury out.

Continuously punching the sandbags and ignoring the cramps I was getting.

Throat felt as if it was being scorched and my ears throbbed in pain and my heart was penetrating with emotional pain. Anguish, bitterness and grief, blood came rushing to my head.

I finally collapsed onto the floor.

I began to breathe heavily and my whole body felt worn out, both mentally and physically.

‘The whole time I wanted to cry but I kept it in...I don’t want to release it.’

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

I opened the door of my house and went inside.

My parent’s room light was off.

‘They must be sleeping…I’d better be quiet…’

I walked up the stairs, down the corridor and to my room I collapsed on to my bed.

‘I need to have a shower…’

“Hi Ha Jeong unnie….” Krystal said almost as if she was mocking me.

“What do you want….?”

“Everything you find precious…” Krystal said

I ignored her and turned my head to face the other way.

‘I don’t have any physical or mental power to argue with you…’

“Kyungsoo oppa and I are going out. Did you know that??” She mocked me once again but that was the only word that caught my ear.

“I know you like him but I want to make you suffer for getting everything you wanted!! Mum and dad loved you so much…I don’t know what is so good about you but they always loved you more even though I was prettier or smarter….I took the most valuable thing from you, how do you feel…?” Krystal said before giggling.

I felt lumps beginning to form in my throat and the tears began to come back but I didn’t want to cry in front of her.

“Good for you!! Leave!! Now!!! This is my room!!” I said in a steady voice.

I through the mirror on my bed I saw her roll her eyes then trot out of her room.

I slapped my face and sat up.

“Don’t cry…you’re not an idiot…”

I went into my bathroom for a shower.

I turned the water on to lukewarm and just stood there and felt millions of droplets just splash onto my face and trickle down my body into the drain.

“If only my bad memories could just disappear like that…” I said.

Then something in my heart just popped.

I felt my own warm tears fall down my face.

I crouched down and began to cry.

I couldn’t hold it in at all.

I wailed I screamed and punched the shower walls but nothing could make thing painful feeling disappear.

I slapped myself cried some more and just cried.

I felt so stupid and embarrassed but I just couldn’t stop my falling tears.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

I dried my hair and just collapsed onto my bed and closed my eyes.

‘It’s my fault…I couldn’t make him love me more….and because of that I have to make Baekhyun and Ora suffer as well…’

~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~

Never in my life did I ever dread a month for so long. 3 weeks past but it seemed to be the slowest and heart aching 3 weeks I ever lived.

Kyungsoo showed me the ‘couple thing’ he had done with Krystal. Like sticker photos, coupled T-shirts and his couple ring with ‘DK and SK forever with love’.

I couldn’t say anything to him once but congratulate him. Today was the day I was going to tell him I was going to get married.

“Kyungsoo ah….” I called his name.

“Hmm?!” he asked as he looked at me.

“I-I-I-I’m getting married in a week…”

Kyungsoo’s face was filled with shock.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!!! I AM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW!!!!You didn’t tell me earlier….” Kyungsoo pouted.

“I’m sorry I was busy planning!!! Here!! This is the invitation!!! It’s next Saturday…will you come?”

“Of course!! You’re my best friend!!!!” He said smiling so broadly.

The fact that his face did not show even the slightest bit of sadness broke my heart once again but now I was used to it.

After a few more minutes we said our goodbye’s and went home. I had to have a family party with just Baekhyun and my family.

I ran to my car and unlocked it.

I got in and opened the mini car draw at the front.

I pulled out this locket

I opened and smiled.

‘He still looks as cute as ever…’

I put in back into the mini draw.

‘Why do I still love you…?’

~~~~~~  Time Skip ~~~~

“It is such a fortune that such a high class lady is getting married to my son and not a pauper…” Baekhyun’s mother said as if she was aiming it at Ora.

I hated the fact she would do anything to insult my 2nd best friend Ora.

“Actually I took up kick boxing last year!!! It’s so much more comfortable then these weird dresses….um could I be excused from the table?!”

“Sure…” Baekhyun and my father said.

I immediately left the table and headed for the balcony.

I stared of into the distance but heard footsteps.

“Baekhyun…what do you want…?”

“Hi….Ha Jeong. Sorry about my mother….she is an b****….I hate her for insulting Ora…I haven’t seen her for a fortnight she’s been extra careful and sent me threat letters of how she had people around to get rid of Ora…I miss her…” Baekhyun said sighing.

“Sorry…about this…”

Baekhyun shook his head.

“It’s not your fault it’s our greedy parent’s ego that we need to blame…”

“When we get married….let’s use separate beds…it’s the least we can do for Ora…”

Baekhyun looked really depressed all of a sudden.

‘He must really love Ora…if only Kyungsoo could have loved me like that too’

“I’ll cover for you!!! Go meet Ora!!!”

“Really?! Thank you!!” He said he almost cried from joy.

I lent his my really baggy male clothes and gave him a disguise and gave his clothes to my butler so he could impersonate him while Baekhyun was gone.

Baekhyun POV

I arrived at the sports centre Ora always stayed at on Saturday nights.

I watched her punch the punching bag.

She was crying such bitter tears.

She screamed and wailed in agony.

I couldn’t watch her suffer and longer I took a little step into the light and moved away from the pillar I was hiding behind.

I saw a man on the other side of the room holding a knife with his teeth and gave me death glares.

I then looked down at the vulnerable Ora in a crouching position.

I backed off for her safety.

I left a note in her locker and left.

Ora POV

‘The wedding is in a week…’

I sighed before opening my locker door and saw a note fall out.

I picked it up and saw some scribbled words.

‘This Baekhyun’s writing….’

‘Ora….I love you….so much it hurts

Please don’t cry….

In the next world…

I will never let anything stand in our way…

I’ll miss you…’

I cupped my hand over my mouth to stop my sobbing.

I slid down the lockers and began to cry.

“BAEKHYUN!!!!” I screamed his name.

Tear rolled down my cheeks.

“Please don’t leave me…”

Baekhyun POV

I was looking out the window of the taxi when I felt a sudden sharp pain in my heart.

“Ora…you read the note didn’t you….”

I smiled bitterly.

“Saranghae…Ora…”

I bit the side of my fist to stop the droplets of water from falling down my face.

Wedding day

“You look so pretty!!!” My mother exclaimed.

“Beautiful!!!!” my other friend commented.

“You look nice…” Krystal managed to squeeze out of .

Ora just smiled but I could see the bitterness behind it.

Kyungsoo wasn’t saying a word.

“Do I look okay???” I asked him.

“Yea….you look really beautiful…” Kyungsoo said as if he was struck with awe.

My heart skipped a beat and the butterflies in my stomach began to flutter gracefully and made me feel calm.

‘All he said was that you looked…beautiful…’

Krystal glared at me.

“Oppa!!! Let’s go get seats in the wedding hall….bye!”

I watched Krystal crag him out of the room.

‘This is the last time he gets to see me as being single…’

Everyone began to leave for seats.

I was left alone.

I took out a poisonous drug from my bag and put it into my cup.

I watched it slowly dissolve in the water.

I was about to take a gulp but I heard a gush of wind coming from the door.

“I knew you were going to attempt something stupid!!”

I turned to see Ora standing there.

“Can you hate me and blame me as I die so I can peacefully, knowing you let out all your fury…?”

“No. I’m going to make you feel bad by forgiving you again and again so you can’t die…

Stop being a coward!! Marry Baekhyun!!! I don’t care about him as much as you dying….”

I began to cry on her shoulder.

“Babo!! Stop crying you are going to ruin that wedding make up that made you look really pretty…” Ora said as she patted me on the back.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

My father walked my down the aisle.

I looked over to the table my family was sitting at and looked at Kyungsoo.

‘Stop me before I reach the end of the isle….’

Kyungsoo just smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

I finally reached Baekhyun.

“Do you take Song Ha Jeong as your lawfully wedded wife…?”

I saw Baekhyun force out the words.

“-I do…”

“Do you take Byun Baekhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband….?”

I turned to look around at everyone in the hall and my gaze fell once again on Kyungsoo.

But he didn’t even budge.

I turned back to look at Baekhyun.

“I do…”

“You may now kiss the bride…”

Baekhyun and I just pecked each other on the lips and turned our heads into a certain angle so it looked like we were kissing deeply.

‘Bye Kyungsoo…’

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~

“Baekhyun!!!” Hurry up and wake up!!!” I shouted

“W-Why….?” He asked as he got up and his hair was sticking up.

“Your mother is coming!!! We need to set up the fake queen bed!!!”

Baekhyun quickly jumped out of his bed and ran at lightning speed to get the bed from the storage room.

“I’m back!!” Baekhyun shouted as I saw him pushing the extremely heavy bed up the stairs.

I opened the trap door and push the singles beds inside and covered it up; then ran over to help pull the bed to our bedroom.

DING DONG

“!!” Baekhyun and I both swore.

“Mess up my hair!!!” I shouted.

Baekhyun rubbed my hair madly.

“Do I look like I just woke up?!?!?!”

“No you look like you were hit by a lightning bolt!!” He replied in an anxious voice.

“That’s perfect!!”

I ran and opened the door.

I pretended to yawn.

“Oh…hello mother in law….” I said in my fake morning voice.

“Stop calling me that….we are family now!!” She said smiling.

‘You wish! B**** who hurt Ora!! Like I would want to be related to you!!’

“Why aren’t you pregnant yet?? It’s been 2 years!! I want to see my grandchildren before I die!!” She said in a joking voice.

‘I kill you then…since I am never going to sleep with Baekhyun…’

“Where is Baekhyun?!?!” she asked looking behind me to see Baekhyun.

“He is sleeping…”

“Oh!! I better go wake him up then…” She said as she just trotted into my house.

I rolled my eyes and followed her after her after securely locking the door.

“Baekhyun ah!! It’s omma!!” she exclaimed.

Baekhyun pretended to wake up.

“uh…? Omma…what are you doing here…?” He asked as if he didn’t know.

“To see my son!!” She said happily.

‘This is going to be a long morning…’

~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~

“She finally left!!” I exclaimed.

“She is so annoying….” Baekhyun groaned

We both sat down and sighed.

“Well…I better go to work…see ya…” Baekhyun said as he got up.

“Bye…see you later….” I waved and lied back down on my bed

“Better start writing, my book aren’t going to get published if I don’t…”

I put on my glasses and the computer.

I then began to type away.

~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

Ora POV

“Good job now try this routine by yourself….”  I shouted as I coached the young teenage boys.

I saw Baekhyun standing outside the place and peeping through the window.

I sighed.

‘Why do I feel so…complicated when I see him? It’s like mixture of happiness, annoyance and guilt…’

I walked over and opened the door for him.

“Baekhyun what are you doing here….?”

“I came here to see you on my break…” He said smiling.

I sighed.

“I missed you too…” I said back.

We stood there for a little while.

‘Just standing next to him makes all my worries go away….’

“Well I’d better go…”

“Yea…I need to too…” Baekhyun said smiling while scratching the back of his head.

“Bye!” We both said and walked off.

I came back in and my phone buzed.

‘I wanted to hug you

Tightly in my arms today

 But my mother still hasn’t stopped the guys

 From threatening to kill you…’

I sighed really loudly.

‘Don’t dare cry…I’ll kill you!!’

I looked up and saw the boys joking around.

“I’ll kill you!! What did I say!!”

~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~

Ha Jeong POV

“Finally!! I finished…my third romance novel!!”

I stretched and fell back in my chair.

RING RING

“Hello??”

“Hi!! Ha Jeong it’s me!! Kyungsoo!!!”

‘His voice…’

“Oh!! Hi!!! It’s been so long since we last spoke!!”

“I know!!! We should meet up some time!! I’d been busy with the preparations for Krystal and my engagement…”

‘My heartbreak…’

“Oh yea…I remember….Krystal told me the other day…”

“Yea!! I called to ask if I could borrow your car since I’m at Krystal’s house and you left it here yesterday, because you went home in Baekhyun’s car since you were too drunk to drunk apparently that’s what Krystal said…” Kyungsoo asked innocently.

‘His innocence…’

“Sure…do you still have my spare car key???”

“Yep!! Thanks I will park it at your house after!!” Kyungsoo said.

“Bye!!”

“Bye!”Kyungsoo then hung up.

“It still hurts….I must be an idiot…”

“At least Krystal finally loves Kyungsoo…”

~~~ Flashback ~~~~
 

“Don’t do this Krystal!!! I will give you everything I find precious don’t toy with him!!! An engagement is not a game!!!”

“I’m not!!! I actually…fell for him…” Krystal said.

“At first it was to annoy you but I love him now…” Krystal said silently under her breath.

~~~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~
 

“She’s better know how lucky she is…..” I said smiling trying to stop the bitter tears from rolling down.

Kyungsoo POV

I got in the car and waited for Krystal she said she needed to fix her make up.

I waited silently in the car.

I didn’t know why but…I do but I don’t want to get engaged to Krystal….it’s almost like I want her now because I lost something…

I shook my head.

“Stop being and idiot!!”

I shook my head vigorously and banged my head on the window and fell down sideways onto the passenger seat in front of the car.

‘Ow…..’

I looked up and saw the mini car draw.

“Huh…? I wonder what she keeps in here…”

I opened the draw and saw this locket

‘Isn’t it the locket we found when we were 7 when we were on school camp…?’

I smiled.

‘She still kept it….’

~~~~ Flash back ~~~~~

Ha Jeong held the locket by its string and looked at it carefully while she held tightly onto the cabin’s railings and her feet were dangling off the edge of the porch.

“What are you going to put in it????” I asked her.

“I am…going to put a picture of someone special in there!!! Someone I like or love!!!” She exclaimed beaming brightly.

“Is it me????”

“Maybe!!” She said in a playful voice.

~~~~~~ End of Flash Back ~~~~
 

I smiled remembering our childhood memories.

Suddenly my smile faded.

‘She probably out a photo of Baekhyun in there…’

‘Did I just secretly hope I was in there…? Nah!!! I’m just a bit on a bit of a high since we are picking Krystal’s dress….’

I was about to put the locket back in the draw when I suddenly felt and urge to open it.

‘I hope she doesn’t mind…’

I opened it and there was a photo….of me…

“Why am I in-“

‘She loved…me….?’

I started to understand the sadness she always seemed to have while she was getting married and when I was with Krystal and why my heart skipped I beat when I saw her in her wedding dress and why I had to hold onto my legs when she was getting married and why I felt a jab in my heart when she sealed the marriage with Baekhyun with a kiss.

“Ha Jeong ah!!!”

‘I loved her!! I still love her!!!  I hadn’t realised because I had verbally friend zoned her…’

“Ha Jeong!!!”

I shut the mini draw and drove off.

I didn’t care anymore. About Krystal, Baekhyun or anything I just wanted to meet her I didn’t even care about the traffic lights.

BEEP

I turned to look up it was too late. A car came charging at me at full speed.

I car hit me from the side and I started to swirl, I lost the grip on the wheel and I lost control. I crashed sideways onto a tree. I winced in pain and tried to get out of the car. Suddenly a different car that lost control hit me again and I bounced off the tree and skidded into the middle of the road where I saw a truck’s head light shining brightly in my eyes.

“Ha Jeong ah…I love you….”

I wrapped my hands tightly around the locket and closed my eyes.

I felt a huge force coming at me but that disappeared and suddenly the world turned bright.

Ha Jeong POV

‘Something doesn’t feel too good…’

I shrugged and turned the computer off.

RING RING

‘That must be Kyungsoo…’

“Hello??”

“Unnie….” It was Krystal’s trembling voice.

“What’s wrong…?”

“K-K-Kyungsoo….had a car accident…..I’m at Gangnam Hospital..”

I dropped my phone.

I just ran out the door.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~

I arrived and ran to the front desk.

“Excuse me where is the emergency room…?”

“Turn left and go straight…”

“Thank You….”

I ran to the emergency room and saw Krystal crying.

“What happened…?”

“Got hit by a car twice and then by a highway truck…”

“He is having an operation but the doctors said he has a very low chance of surviving…” Krystal sobbed.

I sat down on a spare seat.

‘I know his going to make it!! He has to!!’

Kyungsoo POV

I was looking down at Ha from the sky.

‘Oh…am I dead….no….NO!! This isn’t fair!!!! I need to tell Ha Jeong!!! I love her!!!!!’

I flew down to the hospital and saw Ha Jeong and Krystal sleeping in the waiting room.

I moved down until I was at an eye level and looked at Ha Jeong.

“If only I had realised sooner…”

I zipped up her jacket and brushed her hair out of her face.

I then held her face and kissed her.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart seemed to leaped with joy.

‘You were the one…and you still the one….’

“Ha Jeong…I will miss you…and I’m sorry…”

I said.

I watched my heart rate stopping and I heard the longing beeping noise signalling my death.

The doctor’s bowed their heads and sowed me back up and covered me up with a white sheet before coming out the emergency room.

“Ha Jeong…bye…”

Ha Jeong POV

I opened my eyes and stretched.

‘I must have fallen asleep…’

I touched my lips suddenly.

‘Why do I feel so relieved…?’

I shrugged and turned my head I saw the doctors coming out with pushing someone out.

The doctor bowed his head and pulled off his mask.

“I’m sorry…but he did not make it…but he fought hard…”

Those words pierced my heart and I felt the blood trickling down.

“Please tell me you are joking…” I said in a teary voice walking in an unbalanced manner towards the doctor.

He just remained silent and had a sorrowful expression planted on his face.

“PLEASE STOP LYING!!!!!” I screamed while shaking him by his collar.

I fell to the ground.

“Unnie stop it!!” Krystal  whispered crying silent tears.

I wailed in agony.

I walked back to the body and lifted the white sheet off the body and saw Kyungsoo lying there motionless.

“Kyungsoo is just sleeping….Krystal get an alarm so I can wake him up…”

“Unnie!! PLEASE STOP!! Krystal screamed in her teary voice.

“K-Kyungsoo!!!!!!” I screamed his name.

“YOU CAN’T DIE!!!!!” I screamed and screamed and shook his body.

Tear were trickling down my cheeks and dripping off my chin but I didn’t care.

My hand started to bleed because I ripped a bit of my skin on the sharp nail; but I didn’t care as long as Kyungsoo came back to life.

Just then Ora and Baekhyun came running.

“What happened…?” Ora asked.

“Is he okay??” Baekhyun asked frantic.

“He’s dead…” Krystal whispered.

I just kept shaking his boy and suddenly his left arm fell off and I looked up.

He was holding something in his hand.

I opened his hand up and saw my locket in there.

I grabbed it and looked at it.

“You…you….you idiot!!!!! WHY?!?!”

I slapped his chest repetitively.

“Why?!?!”

I screamed and tears rolled down and splashed onto his dead body.

I hugged him.

His body was turning cold.

“Kyungsoo ah….I love you….”

I could hear Krystal sobbing in the background I could sense Ora crying silent tears and Baekhyun holding back his tears with all his might.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

We had Kyungsoo’s funeral

It had been a month since he died.

I still hadn’t stopped blaming myself for Kyungsoo’s death.

I was driving but too engrossed in my thoughts.

“Kyungsoo I miss you…”

I sighed.

BEEP

I looked up and realised I had driven into the wrong lane and quickly swivelled back into the correct lane.

‘Maybe that’s what happened to Kyungsoo….’

The green traffic light turned to orange but I sped ahead because I thought I would make it.

I could see a right truck light shining into my car.

“I don’t care anymore…”

I felt a giant impact on the left side of my car.

The window was smashed into millions of pieces and the car’s left side began to concave in.

‘I guess dying wasn’t that scary….well at least I get to be with Kyungsoo….’

Everything then turned white.

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

Ora POV

“Why did both of them have to die…?”

“Yea I wonder….” Baekhyun said.

I hugged her and kissed her ad turned back to look at Kyungsoo’s and Ha Jeong’s graves.

“But thanks to Ha Jeong’s will letter mother finally allowed our marriage…” Baekhyun said smiling.

We both remained silent and admired the flowers we bought for them.

“I just wished we all could be alive and go on camping trips together as couples…”

“I just hope they are happy together in heaven…” Baekhyun said.

“Umma!!!”

Baekhyun and I turned around and saw our baby girl running towards us.

“Who are they…?” She said so innocently

“Mum and dad’s best friends…” Baekhyun and I answered.

She the grave.

“I think they’re nice people…” She said.

“They are…” I said smiling

We smiled and walked back to the car.

Heaven

Ha Jeong was playing in the patch of flowers in a flowing light blue dress.

“Ha Jeong!!!” Kyungsoo shouted.

She looked up and smiled.

She ran towards Kyungsoo and hugged him and walked back hand in hand.

‘At least we are finally together….’

‘Yea…I missed you so much’

‘Let’s live happily ever after together….’

‘I Promise….’

The end

I hope you readers enjoyed!!! First time writing such a long one shot and a sad one too!!!

Comment below if you want more. You can request at Fantasy world or if this was to sad you should read my EXO one shot fluffy collection, those will cheer you up!!! : ))))