Lost My Patience

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter : 01

" Lost My Patience "

A/n : Eun Byul's thoughts

"When some one is on the other line " (Hopefully you'll understand this. If not, please notify me (: )

"Aish, where is it?" You muttered. You hated the airport, you would always get lost with the directions and everything and now, your starting to lose your patience. You looked at your surrounding as you crossed your arms, blowing your bangs from your face. Geesh. This always happens. Your phone suddenly rang, alerting you that you are receiving a call. You took out your phone, looking at who was calling you. "Yes. It's my mom to the rescue~" You mumbled. You accepted the call as you put the device close to your ear.

"Eun Byul, your flight is at 3 A.M. It's almost time, where are you? Honey, you can not be late for this flight!" Mrs. Lee scolded you. "Mom, I'm lost. Again. I ended up going back to the parking lot." You sighed in defeat, you knew you were going to mess up on this trip, without your parents. "Honey, I'm sorry, okay? Since I've been to the place quite a lot, I'll direct you to your gate. Yes?" You smiled at your mother's helpfulness. "Yes, thank you, Mom. Now hurry. My gate number is 14." You informed. You heard your mother mumbling some things before speaking to you through the line. "Honey, that's on the first level. I think you'll be able to get there early enough." Your mom assured. You nodded though you knew she couldn't see you. "Now, get to the elevator. The place where you came from."

You followed her orders. You quickly pushed the 'UP' button, waiting to hear that 'ding' sound. The elevator door slid opened as you went in, dragging your luggage as well. As the door was about to close, a hand blocked it. The person pushed the door opened and signaled his friends to come and hurry. You looked at him. Then at the door, you can see 11 boys running for their life, with others following behind. Seems like they're together? You looked further behind them, as you see a mob of girls chasing them. You understood the reason why they seemed they were running for their life.

You forgot your mother was on the line as you dropped your pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter