EXO Facts (In PH)

K-Pop Republic

K-Pop Republic Facts: EXO-K

-They arrived here(PH) at 10:30 A.M at NAIA Airport

-Sehun wanted a fan's cap, so the fan gave him the cap. (Jelly bc of the girl)

-A Noona Fan gave D.O a chocolate, D.O put in his bag right away. (Jelly of this girl too)

-Kai was so sweaty. 

-Sehun put a cap on Kai.

-Channie slipped during Krep. And he stand immediately like nothing happened.

-When Chicser Ranz saw EXO-K, he shouted "Kai Oppa" and when the organizer heard and saw what Ranz did he laughed at him. (Ranz is a popular cute boy here in PH he is from a boy group named, Chicser)


-When they got into their van, D.O kept on looking aoutside the window, then smile.

-Chanyeol loves the Philippines bc Dara loves it, too. (Yep. Our Channie is one of Dara's Fanboys)

-Chanyeol said, "Mahal Ko Kayo" (I Love You) while waving his hand at their Press con.

-When they sang "3.6.5" they threw some Puppy Plushies (and There were A LOT BaekYeol moments) <3<3<3

-Chanyeol kneeled and he offered the Stuffed Toy Puppy To Baekhyun! <3 (My OTP WAAAH)

-When They Performed "WOLF" Channie did all of the first part since Kris wasn't there.

-Suho said that it's their first time to go there without EXO-M.

-When EXO-K came in, the noise were deafening.

-When They sang XOXO they are sitting on the steps of the stage

-While Throwing Plushies, Chanyeol slipped one puppy.

-Channie kept on saying, "Make some noise!"

-Suho and Channie are the ones who kept on talking to the fans!

-When it's Baekhyun's time to go to the SVIP Part he kinda hesitated, so Suho was the one who went near the SVIP then Kai joined him and put one arm around him.

-Suho and Chanyeol talking...
 Suho: I am having a good time. Are you?
 Channie: Me too. Me too.

-There was a BaekYeol moment. <3 (BaekYeol Shipper here, BTW)


-They Sang:
 Growl
 Wolf
 Mama
 3.6.5 
 XOXO
 History

-EXO-K said in the press con. that Philippines is more beautiful now than before.

-Baekhyun want to go to Baguio because of its fresh air and they want to relax there.

-EXO-K wore red pants on the Press Con.

-Their Hotel was, Shangrila Edsa Hotel.

-They still remember the song, "Hawak kamay" which they sang last year.

-There was a part where they have to speak in English Only. 

-The fans were shouting, "English Only!"

-Convo between our Leaders(Kris and Suho)
 Kris: So how's Philippines?
 Suho: I love Philippines SO MUCH!
 Kris: Why?
 Suho: Cause When I am here, I feel like I am the tallest in our group.(We Filipinos, are small)

-Suho and Kai kept on looking on one of the hosts of their show, Jinri Park.

-EXO-K said that they want the filipino EXOstans to give a name of their Fandom, officialy.(Well, as a filipino EXOstan, I want it to be EXOtics. Kekekekekeke)

-We have malls here called, "SM" which is the same to SM Entertainment, and EXO-K members thought that, that malls were SM E's Branches. (Kekekekekeke)

- Suho...
 Suho said, "I think We don't have to go back to Korea."
 EXO-K replied, "Why?"
 Suho said, "We have our SM Entertainment here in PH!" (He was talking about the Malls) 
 

-I saw their Luggages! Their stuffs are inside an EXO Bags(all of them had one)

-EXO-K said that they want to eat "Balut"

Note: Balut is a 1-3 week or months old chicks inside the egg (Known as an EXOtic food here in the PH) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Yeah... That's All I know. :)

To all Malaysian EXOstans out there, take care of OUR EXO!

BTW, CONGRATS EXO! Wae? Because EXO has maximum win (Triple Crown) on Show Champion, M! Countdown, Music Core, Inkigayo! :)

Byeeeeee! Mwa!