kulkk1234 Review

♦Oh My Krisus! •Graphics•Review•Advertisement Shop♦

Story Title: My Alien Boyfriend *Rated M

Characters: TOP (Big Bang) X YOU

Story Description:  Raging hormones in teens are no joke. Your boyfriend Choi Seunghyun, a son of a powerful conglomerate, is on a phase in his life; highschool, where he has started to have desires. And you, as his girlfriend, will be there to tame his needs. 

Story Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/413715/

Review: 

First of all, I think the originality of the story is pretty good! I mean I've seen a few stories that are similar but this one is pretty unique. Your writing style is awesome and I love how you included A LOT of detail. Most stories don't have that. One thing I'm kind of concerned about is the . I think you should lessen it a bit to make it a little more appropriate. Moving on to the next part of the review, your vocabulary. Honestly, I don't think there is a lot to fix. There are some mistakes here and there but they're not that noticable. Your grammar was also amazingly good but again some things to fix here and there. When updating your story just make sure to take some time to re-read the chapter and look for those tiny mistakes. I know sometimes people often have typos in their stories and only notice after posting the chapter and that's okay. Everyone makes mistakes and that's what makes us better right? But overall, the fic is great even with those mistakes! I mean you have over 280 subs! Damn that's good! My stories don't even get over 50 subs. Also, you have like more then 3000 views! Keep updating and maybe it can get featured! Good job author-nim! 

Gamsahamnida for requesting and being our FIRST request! Because of that, we can advertise your story for a week on all our requests! I know that this is most likely the worst review you have ever seen! It's the first review I have ever done so if there are things you think I should add, be more specific about, or any thing I should change please just message me. The other staff and I would greatly appreciate it! I apologize again for the worst review ever...