0o1

Baekhyun and You {Oneshot / Imagine}

 

<3

 

 

You and Baekhyun, your boyfriend go to your house to do your assignment. He always likes to tease you. one time you caught him staring at you, its not the stare that you'll aways get from him. this time, the stare was so long.

"why are you staring at me that long?" you asked him with a dont-look-at-me-that-way face.

"i just wanted to" he answered with a teasingly voice as he leaned his face closer to you without blinking his eyes of you.

you didnt move your face to react, you just raised you eyebrow at him.

"is there something wrong?" you asked.

"no" he smiled and leaned again his face closer to you without blinking his eyes. now your face is just an inch away from his face. you caught him looking at you lips. you move your head backward 

"are you planning something?" you asked sending a glare at his eyes. he just smiled and get closer to you.

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun, dont you dare steal my first kiss! "

you said with a kind of if-you-do-it-youre-dead look. you heart was racing as he leaned closer to you.

"Ya! stop it okay?" you said.

  "Okay" he said smiling but he leaned close to you and give a soft peck to your lips. your eyes widen

"Y-Y-Yaaa ! I told you dont steal it".

"Steal what?" he said teasingly.

"My first kiss!!" you exclaimed.

"Did I?" he said smiling as he looked down to his paper.

"You just did jerk!" you said.

hearing the word jerk, he looked at you.

"Jerk? you know this this jerk love you so much right?" he said and getting closer to you.

"I know very well" you answered with an annoying voice and out your tounge to him.

He smiled but before he could kiss you again, you stand up to escape but he got your wrist and he stand up and put his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him and he smiled.

"Okay, Im not going anywhere, lets ust finish our assignment and-" before you could finish your words,

he kissed you softly and passionately making you respond to his kiss and put your arms around his neck.

he broke the kiss. "that one was your first kiss" he said smiling and giving a soft peck in your lips.

you just smiled and flicked his forehead teasingly and said "I love you stealer!" with a smirk.

"I love you more my innocent princess" he said and hugged you and

BAAM ! your mother caught you and said "Ya ! Love Birds, are you done with your assignment?"

"Not yet Mom, we will finish this now" he said smiling.

"Who gave you permission to call my Mom a 'Mom' ?" you asked with your eyebrow raised.

He just smiled sweetly and you a chuckled and continuing your assignment.

 

 

 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH ~ Im Sorry :) its my first time writing .. kekeke~~