Building Blocks

» L O L L I adventures ✈

It all started when I was in gradeschool, I don't even know when probably grade 4 or 5.
When friendster was 'in', some fansites in their used to edit their photos and as a little child, I found that AH-MEH-ZING.
So I stalked around, asked them and they told me this site called 'Photobucket' offered a free editing feauture.

*lul whoever made this, i am sorry

So I was all game in the idea of actually doing what they're doing and was all excited and started to edit stuff from their and on.
I found it all too difficult with the limited fonts and it wasn't as great as I thought it would be.
But then, I found out more ameeeeeeeeeeehzing edits from different fansites again and asked around
And there, I met Adobe Photoshop 7.

We had good times together, experimenting at each other, having occasional fights over how difficult he is.
But the more I spend time with him, the more I learn about him and his capabilities.
The more I fell in love with him 
♥ *lulz

But apparently, he had an offspring to another girl. I was hurt and decided to break up with him.
I soon got to know his offspring with that other girl, Adobe Photoshop cs4, I had doubts that he would be like his father.

But he wasn't, since I already had enough experience with his father. Being with him was a lot easier.

But not until he introduced me to his brother, Adobe Photoshop cs5.

He was almost the same with his brother, but he was a lot easier to be with.
With him, I became more expressive and was able to unleash my abilities with his help.
From 2011 up until now, me and Adobe Photoshop cs5 are still together , he is my true love