Appearance

EVERYTHING BUT YOU

"Oppa eodika?" 

Tiffany ask the guy who driving the car next to her. The guy just look at her, smile and focus again to the road.

"Aaa, let me guess. It's Han river right?" She say again. 

"Deng, you're wrong yeppeuni" the guy finally speak out. Fascinated over her cute-blank expression.

"Eo? Geurom, eodi?"

"Ummm, let's see" the guy park the car in front of the restaurant.

"Ah geurae, Indonesian restaurant." Tiffany look to the watch on her left wrist and bingo! it's already lunch time.

"Oppa wait up!" And tiffany following the guy out the car.

"Okay, now what do you want to eat, fany-a?" Ask the guy.

"I want Nasi Goreng with Rendang on it, oppa" tiffany doesn't even open the menu book.

"All right, na do" then the guy ordering it to the waitress.

"Why do you like it so much?" The guy ask after ordering food and look to tiffany who playing her bracelet.

"Mwonde? Nasi Goreng?" Tiffany ask back to the guy.

"Eo.."

"Hmmm, molla oppa. I just kinda like it and I don't know the reason." Tiffany says while playing her bracelet, not interested to answer the question with a thoughtful one.

"You such a strange girl"

Tiffany POV

"You such a strange girl"

"Keurae, naega" I say snapped back him, and he just chuckling.

Suddenly 4 people come toward us, 3 of them are girls and the other one is a boy, a skinny weighted boy.

"Who are those people?" I thought.

"Insungie oppa? Jo In Sung oppa, right?" The black-straight-long haired girl ask Insung oppa who sit in front of me.

"Yeah, right" then his eyes focused to those 4 people.

"Aaa annyeonghaseyo, my name is Tiana, I'm a fan of yours. I really love your dramas and movies, especially The Classic!"

Ah, of course they're Insung Oppa fans . "Really?" He asks like he thinks that he has no fans, tsk! Silly question.

"Yeah, of course. And this is my friend, we are Indonesian and we have a vacation here in Korea" she pointed to her friends. "Her name is Vicky" she pointed to the girl who wears glasses. "Annyeonghaseyo, my sister is a fan of yours too, oppa. She also loves your dramas." Insung oppa chuckling, proud with his self. Well, he such a famous thou. "This is Audy" then the girl named Tiana introduce a curly girl who standing next to her "She love your That Winter the Wind Blows drama, she watches it over and over again with me." She must really like Insung oppa I thought. Insung oppa just smiling. Happy now, oppa? Huh? "And the last one is Anshar, he's Indonesian like us not Arabian or Indian" She explains.

"Hahaha" I laughing all of sudden she's kind of funny person, every couple of eyes give the look who-is-that-girl to me right know, uh oh!

"Is she your girlfriend, oppa?" She ask insung oppa and look at me, Insung oppa about to answer but..

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo my name is Tiffany. I'm not Insung Oppa's girlfriend" I said quickly.

"Annyeonghaseyo eonni, you're so pretty. I won't be mad if you are dating with insung oppa." She said. "Ne.." two girls who standing next to her agreed.

"Kamsahamnida, you guys are fans of Insung oppa, right? Wanna take a picture? I will take it" I offer my self to avoid that topic.

"Yes, thank you so much eonni" then I took a picture of them with Insung oppa. "Whoa, it come out well. Thank you eonni" the one who wear glasses said and I just smiling. "Okay, I would wait forward to your next dramas and movies" the girl named Tiana speak again, while her eyes look straight to Insung oppa.

"Geurae yo, kamsahamnida. Enjoy your vacation here!" Insung oppa said, smile to those 4 people.

"Ne, Geurom" and then they bowed and walk out of the restaurant with their backpacks. Not long after those Indonesian people leave, waitress comes to serve our foods. "Kamsahamnida" Insung oppa says. I see that waitress-female waitress-blushing even though insung oppa doesn't look at her, of course she knows him.

"Jalmeokgesseumnida!" "Are you that famous, oppa?" I said to Insung oppa who start eating his Nasi Goreng which just served. "Yaa, don't underestimate me!"

"Are you jealous of those Indonesians, huh?" He teasing me. "Ani, naega wae?" Insung oppa laugh seeing my reaction.

Insung's POV

I start eating my Nasi Goreng which just served by waitress. Then I hear Tiffany speaks out "Are you that famous, oppa?" Aish, this girl.

"Yaa, don't underestimate me!" She laughs, if she's not that beautiful maybe I'd beat her up, thou! "Are you jealous of that Indonesian people, huh?" I . "Ani, naega wae?" LOL that reaction! "Alright alright, just eat up!" I say pointed to her food. "Hm, okay" then she starts eating. ♥ Tiffany's POV "Whoaaa, I'm so full!!" I say while pat my own stomach. "Aigoo. Look, who eat so much today! You even forgot about lunch time before, duh!" Insung oppa try to teasing me. "Yaa, wae oppa? I will eat as much as I could, are you feel ashamed of it?" I say annoyed. "Ani, of course I won't. U still pretty thou" he smiles, cups my face before his head back to front to start the engine of the car. "How was your study, is it hard?" He asks while his eyes focused to the road. "Ani oppa, I handle every subject easily!" I say proudly.

"Aigoo, my girl is amazingly smart!" He messed my hair with his right hand.

"Yaa, oppa my hair become messed" I pouted. Then he chuckling. "Oppa, just drove me to Music Library near my home. I wanna hear some songs in that library before sunset's come. U must go back to management building, right?"

"Ah, geurae? Why don't you just hear it from your IPod, if it just your favorite songs? It's raining hard outside." He asks me.

"Ani oppa, It feels different when I hear it in that Music Library, even if I just hearing to my favorite songs and tada I also bring my umbrella" I explain. "Aigoo, you really such a strange girl!" "Oppa!" I hit his right shoulder. "Aaaa appo, geurae geurae!" Then Insung oppa drop me in front of the Music Library. "I'll call you, beatiful!" He kiss my left cheek.

"Ne, oneureun gomawo oppa." I smile.

"Geurae, kanda!"

"Ne, oppa thank you again for the lunch!" He noded then I'm rushing to Music Library while gripping my pink umbrella tightly because the wind seems a lil bit strong actually. ♥

I walk toward the music playlist near the window, my favorit place. Yes! No one hearing music at that place. I wear headset quickly, then I start pick my favorite song in the music playlist. The first one I hear is soundtrack of one of Insung Oppa's movie The Classic - I'm to You and You're to Me. The melody of the song starts to banging my ears. A nice one I thought, and it's raining outside, my eyes look outside from the window next to my left hand. And I start enjoying the music, what a wonderful time! I was hearing to Yiruma - Kiss the Rain when someone pat my right shoulder from the back. I looked to that person, a man, a handsome one. I put down the headset that I wore.

"Tiffany?" I hear he say my name. He say my name. He say my name. This voice..

"Nugu?"