Chapter 14

I think you're not the one but him (Repost)

After the incident, your mind always flew away, thinking about Hyun Joong. You tried so hard to deny this feeling but you couldn’t and now you believe you had feel for him. About Tae Yang, you felt that the two of you were so far away from each other and you know you could now accept him as a brother perhaps.

"you-ah” CL snapped you out of you dream and you smile at her

“What happen to you lately?” CL asked and unpacks her things at your omma’s room (remember she’s living with you =))

“Nothing, just wondering what omma been doing” you lied

“Do you think I would eat that lie?” She said looking at you seriously

“Hm, why couldn’t I lie just once?” you sighed

“You know that’s impossible since I had known you like ages” She giggled, “So what’s the bother?”

“I think my little tiny crush toward Hyun Joong had turns into fall in love,” you confessed then you looked at CL.

Her jaw dropped in disbelief

“You got to be kidding?”

“Do I look like one?”

“But, what about Tae Yang?”

“CL-ah, I really don’t know. I felt that Tae Yang oppa and I are fate to be sister and brother. I know this sound stupid but I think I could now accept Tae Yang as a brother. CL-ah, what should I do?”

“Hm, You know you made me speechless bestie. However, whatever your decision is you know I’ll support you. You know I’m here for you to lend on” CL said and causes you to hug her

“This is why I love you bestie” You smiled
=========================================================================================
Butler Lee rushed to where his young master is. He knocked the door and he went in

“Young master” He called with worried looked pasted on his face

“”Yes?” Hyun Joong replied while still looking on the book

“Big Madam is now in hospital, she got shot by some robber” suddenly Hyun Joong’s book dropped and he looked at his butler with his widen eye

“What are we doing here right now? Come on bring me there right away” Hyun Joong quickly storm to the garage and went into the car. After he arrives, he saw how pale his mother got.

“O-omma” He’s voice was tumbling then Mrs. Kim slowly opened her eyes and looked at her only son.

“Hyun Joong” She forced a smiled while holding on her pain then she hold up her hands waiting for Hyun Joong to hug her and with that Hyun Joong quickly hugged his mother.

“Hyun Joong-ah ple-please promises omma a thing. I know my time is not long enough and I couldn’t get to see you getting marry but I wanted you to be happy on your wedding day and got a wonderful wife” She said holding on all her pain. Then suddenly, Mr. Kim quickly went to hug her

“Chagiya!” Mr. Kim cried

“Pabo don’t be sad. Yobo, mianhe for my strict attitude towards you and Hyun Joong. Yobo please do take a good care our only son and do make sure his happ-happy for his life and you too. I love you,” with that she slowly losing her breath.

“Chagiya!” Mrs. Kim yelled between his cry and as for Hyun Joong, he stood against a wall like a statues. It had been 3 day passed that Mrs. Kim leaves two of her lovely person. Hyun Joong still couldn’t got his head of how his mother smile for the last time. He walked to somewhere near the beach but then bumped into you, who coincidence walked pass the beach.

“Mianhe” You apologized then realize it was Hyun Joong

“It’s okay, and I’m should be the one apologize” Hyun Joong gave you a weak smiled

“Let’s forget who’s fault okay? By the way, I heard that your em omma passed away. I’m sorry about that” You started

“It’s okay” He chuckled. Then they two of you landed to somewhere the both you can comfortable to talk.

“I don’t know why now, I really miss her smile” Hyun Joong started after a short silence between the two of you.

“Your omma?”

“Yeh, I always found back whatever she said to me but I do always love her. Hope she knows that. She always be the one lecture me” Hyun Joong chuckled when remembering those memories he had with his mother. You were really focused on what he said and laughed whenever there is funny thing he said.

“Just that I couldn’t believe she went away just li-like that” You don’t know how to comfort him so you pulled him into a hug.

“Cry out all out that will make you comfortable,” You said and with that, Hyun Joong tightens the hug and you could feel soak of tears on your shirt. Deep in you somehow made you hurt when he’s upset liked that. Hyun Joong finished cried after an hour of crying.

“Gomawa and mianhe for seeing my situation right now” He started

“Nah, I understand but hope you’re now ready to stand up again” You smiled and giving him courage.
==========================================================================================================================
Next day, you were ready to tell Tae Yang something. CL who’s beside you holding your hand tightly and giving you courage.

“CL-ah, you can go now. I think I can really face him” You persuaded CL then CL, who knows that the two of you needed space to be alone with Tae Yang

“Oppa” You called

you-ah” He smiled then you pulled him to somewhere private. Tae Yang could sense something is bad going to happen.

“Mianhe oppa, I think you’re not the one but him,” You whispered deep in your heart

you-ah wha-” you cut him off

“Mianhe oppa, I think I had thought many time and I think it’s time to let go. I don’t want our parents to find out us being dating and I think now I could really assume you as my brother,” You explained. Tae Yang knew that this would happen. He knew between he and you were already so far from each other, and he remembered what your omma told him. He knew Hyun Joong was your childhood friend and he knew Hyun Joong loved you so much by looking Hyun Joong the other night. Hyun Joong stared you with so much meaning.

“It’s okay you-ah. I knew this will soon happen to us, I knew you have fall in love with someone else and I’m-I’m letting you go and grabbed him. I wanted to see Yong you smiled again though those smiled ​was not  for me” Tae Yang replied. You were shocked that he knew you loved someone else.

“O-oppa, how do you know?”

“I saw him the other night at your house, I was confused but now I know. He loves you too so don’t worry” Tae Yang forced a smile but deep in him. He wanted you to stay with him but he believes it that he couldn’t force you.

“Oppa, gomawa. I really glad that I know you. Hope we can still be as friendly as we used to be” You hugged him

--------

Yay! Shain, you got it! its my fav too ^^  hope so too that she will remember