First

First - Myungsoo

First dates were always stressful for you. New guy, new activities, new challenges and new awkwardness. You have only been on a few of them but none the less you have kind of been accustom to being dumped on the first date. This one you figured was no different especially with an idol, Myungsoo.

Pacing in front of your door, you waited for the infamous knock. Instead of hearing a knock, you heard a clicking. Walking to the door you opened it up just to be welcomed by a warm smile, as Myungsoo smiled at his camera.

"Well this is a new sight" You said gently leaning on your door.

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo looked up from his camera as there was a twinkle in his eye.

"This is the first time that someone actually welcomed me with a smile." You said happily as you smiled. "So where are we going today?"

"I thought that I would take pictures with you. The lighting really is perfect outside." Myungsoo said happily.

"Ok, I guess this first date is going to be full of firsts." You closed your door behind you as you both began walking to a nearby park.

The light slit through the space between the leaves as you walked down the path. You heard the snap of the shutter as it closed and opened again. Looking over your shoulder you smiled as he snapped a couple more pictures. Gently lowering the camera from his eyes he smiled at you and bit his lip as you began to pose for him. He giggled about how you were so shy when he first met you but then you opened up your beautiful self to him; for everything about you he was honored. After a few hundred pictures of just you, you walked back to him as his eyes widened.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked as you gently grabbed his wrist.

"I don’t want to hog all of your pictures of just me. I want you in some too." You said as you pulled him to his feet. He lifted his camera as you rested your hands on his shoulder as you placed a kiss on his cheek, snapping some pictures of you and him together. You decided to ask a dangerous question.

"Myungsoo, can I take a couple pictures of you with your camera please." You cooed, he blushed slipping off the neck strap from his to yours as he then stood behind you, wrapping his arms around you so that you knew the basics on how to take a decent picture.

Myungsoo posed happily as he enjoyed seeing you behind the camera. After a hundred or so pictures of Myungsoo, he walked over and he looked through some of the pictures that you took.

"Wah these are amazing." Myungsoo said as he looked through most of them.

"I took a photography class in high school." You blushed as you slipped the neck strap back to him.

"That’s a first, to have a date with a person who knows what she is doing." He said as he slid his hand into yours. Snapping a few last pictures he proceeded to then take you home.

"Thank you for the day, I had so much fun with you, Myungsoo." You said as you kissed him on the cheek.

"I had a lot of fun too but it isn’t over yet." Myungsoo said confidently. "Wait til tomorrow and I will show you." He left you with a smile as you closed yourself back into your apartment.

Worrying all night long about what he had said. The same clicking came from the door as you happily ran to it in your pajamas and opened the door. A box on the floor caught your attention as the note balanced on top. Picking up the box and moving it inside you set the box on your island as you opened up the envelope.

_________,
I had such a fun time yesterday, I made this book for me and you so that you can always smile. If it doesn’t work out with us I took that into consideration as I made a book just about you, then about us. I kept the pictures that you took of me and made you a book of me as well, so you can show off your talent. I hope that you enjoy the memories and share them with others. I would love to take you out again.

Love,
Myungsoo

Looking into the box you spent hours looking through the books as they were perfect with cute captions and adorable stickers throughout. It was almost like a scrapbook just full of pictures and beautiful comments, lyrics, and poems written by Myungsoo to you.

This was going to be a beautiful first of many.