Chapter17

Our King Jiyong

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

Ever since Nickhun’s confession and me running away, Khun doesn’t seem to wanna talk to me. He would avoid or ignored me. I guess he’s mad at me for not saying anything. Well, honestly… I don’t know what I felt towards him. I’m not sure if I do love him.

 

True, I cared and took responsible for him since he’s my wife after all. But love him? Huh… this is difficult.

 

I didn’t ask for this. All I wanted is for my dad to be okay again. This is just too much for me to handle and understand. Being a king, trapped in this strange world, got some creepy people chasing me around and a boy as a wife who’d just confessed his love to me.

 

Ugh…. This is stressing me out.

 

I can’t let Nickhun ignored me. It sounds weird but I just can’t. I want him to talk to me like he used to. I felt a bit hurt being treated like I didn’t exist.

 

He won’t sit next to me nor sleeps with me. Heck he doesn’t even wanna be in a room with me. The others noticed about his attitude towards me but they just told me to be patient and kept coaxing him.

 

Well, it’s the fifth times and nothing’s working. I’m tired of talking non-stop, trying to make him talking to me and my legs were sore from following him around for like 24 hours. Still, he gave me the silent treatment.

 

He doesn’t even look all cheerful when the vampire spell wears off. He only looked at himself and shrugged before he locked himself in a room.

 

Am I really that bad?

 

And now we’re on our way home with Bou. Still, he’s not talking and went silent for the rest of the trip. I tried to ask for Bou’s help but he said that I should take care of it on my own since it’s a husband and wife’s business.

 

Even Taeyang hyung can’t help me. Wooyoung? Well, he only made a face and pointed at Khun. What a good friend he is. Really…

 

As we were about to reached home, I held Nickhun’s sleeve, hoping that he would stop and faced me.

 

“What?”

 

I looked up at him. He was staring at me blankly. The others were already far ahead of us. And I could see Bou gave a peace sign to me before they completely left.

 

“Well?”

 

I bit my lips, unsure of what to say.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I… I’m sorry. I… I…”

 

“If you only wanna say ‘I’ again and again then save it.”

 

He spun around, ready to leave but I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his back. Come on; say something… say something…

 

“I’m sorry Khun,” I started, “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I didn’t know that you’ll end up falling for me. I-”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

He nonchalantly cut me before I could even finish my sentences. The very question makes me speechless… again. I could feel him sighing heavily and was about to unwrapped my arms but I held onto his waist tighter than before.

 

“I’m not gonna let go until you forgive me.” I stated.

 

Hissing annoyingly, he struggled to break free from my hold but fortunately, I’m stronger than him which is a surprise. I didn’t know that I have such strength.

 

“Let me go Ji! You’re pissing me off!”

 

I brought my head to his shoulder, resting my chin on it and whispered into his ear, “Forgive me.”

 

He stopped. He went silent for a few seconds before he asked the same question again.

 

Stuttering, I tried to find an excuse to avoid answering his question but nothing comes out from my mouth. And without my realization, he broke free from my hold, spun around to face me and cupped my face with both hands. He slowly captured my lips with his and we stayed like this for a moment before he pull away, asking the question for the last time.

 

“Um…”

 

He kissed me again, pulled away and questioned.

 

“Uh…”

 

With every dumb or stuttering word that comes out from my mouth, he would seal our lips together, pulled away and asked the same thing again and again.

 

I was beginning to feel breathless and my cheeks were burning abnormally. Why is he doing this? Is he that desperate for my answer?

 

“Khu… Khun-”

 

And there he goes again. But this one is longer than the previous ones and I swear I might die from lack of oxygen. He’s suffocating me with his kisses; he didn’t even let me have the time to breathe. Is he trying to kill me?

 

Once he pulled away, the both of us panted and gasping for air like mad. I slowly let myself fell on the ground and leaned against a nearby tree. He stared at me for a while and quickly spun around, leaving me behind.

 

“Khun!”

 

He paused and glanced at me over his shoulder. But before I could even get up he continued walking. I wanted to call him again but decided not to.

 

 Sighing softly, I walked along the path that leads towards the house. From afar, I could see Bom noona and Taeyang hyung hugged each other. Bou was petting the unicorn while Wooyoung got smacked in the head by Daesung. Nickhun only walked pass them in a hurry and went inside the house.

 

Because of that, all of them turned their attentions to me. Lowering my head, I let out a big sighed. Great, now everyone is going to blame me.

 

-End-