Chapter One

Revenge
"Aigoo! Daehyun-ah!" I laughed, chasing ny boyfriend down the park sidewalk. I chuckled as I wiped away the the water he splashes on me - which was refreshing, I admit. "Wae?" He cried, a huge smile etched upon his face, slowly jogging backwards. "Mael-long!" He playfully stuck his tongue out at me and wiggled his fingers by his ears. "Yah! Im your Nuna!" I exclaimed, running to him and throwing ny arms around Daehyun. He looked down at me and tapped my nose. "Cute as a button,"he whispered, draping his muscular arms around me. I snuggled my head into my body. 'Click' "Ugh,"i moaned, whipping around to see a paparazzi hiding in the bushes with his camera lens peeking out. "Jaebal! Let us have some alone time!" I plead, lacing my fingers through Daehyun's. "Yookship-bool joolkkaeyo!"(Ill give you sixty dollars!") I gasped and looked up at Daehyun. "Chageeya!" I hissed. "Kaenchanna (its ok)," he whispered, ruffling my hair. My heart skipped a beat and love flood throughout me. "No thanks. I get more money for the pictures!"the paparazzi sneered, snapping another photo. "Lets just go to my place," daehyun smiled, winking at me. I nodded my head in agreement and steered us the opposite direction. He placed his arm around my hip and i laid my head on his shoulder. We got to his apartment, and he faced me while we waited for the elevator. "Ive got a surprise for you." "Oh, really?" I raised an eyebrow and brought ny face up to his. "Moya? (what is it?)" "A surpirse," he laughed as we rode the elevator up to the fifth floor. He opened his door and i walked in. I stppped, examining his apartment. "Chageeya?" I asked, worry in my voice. Something was wrong. Very,Very wrong. I swueezed my eyes shut and opened them again. Having photographic memory, i could picture what the room looked like before; it wasnt the same. "wae?" I looked up at him, by eyes wide with fear. "Somebodys here." He furrowed his eyebrows, striding into hia bedroom. I followed him, keeping an eye out. He stopped, and pushed me out. "get out!!!" He yelled, looking terrified. "What is it?!!!" I asked as he shielded me with his chest. I looked over him and saw four men wearing expensive black suits. "Annyung, daehyuna,"the leader said smoothly, twirling a gun around his fingers. "Chaageeya!!he has a gun!"i cried, jumping backwards. "Oh, you have company!" The second sneered, examining me. "Shes very pretty." "What do you want?!"daehyun shouted, fire in his eyes. I took slowBreaths as he protectively held me. "You know what we want," the third spat, moving a knife from one hand to the other. "No!" "Our money!" The fourth yelled, stepping towards daehyun. "Give us our money!" "What are they talking about?!"i asked, squeezing his hand. "Can we do this somewhere else?!" He demanded, ignoring me. "Daehyun! What are they talking about?!" I repeated, my blood turning cold. "We want it now!" The leader snapped, face to face with my boyfriend. I fearfully held my breath. "I dont have it now!" Daehyun screamed. I gasped. Id never seen him like this. "What did we say?" The fifth one bellowed, pointed the trigger at his heart, and pulled the trigger. All i could hear was me screaming.