Mystery Girl

Mystery Girl - Myungsoo

"Congratulations Infinite!" The MC’s said as the Infinite members happily took the stage. The microphone was handed to Myungsoo as they wanted to say some words of thanks.

"We would like to thank the managers and the Inspirits for this wonderful win and for all that you do for us. I am…" He continued his speech as a door opened letting in light, he tried to make out the beautiful figure that was now silhouetted against the bright sun outside. s nudged him as he stuttered to try and find his train of thought, "I am so thankful for all of you and for voting for us. Thank you." He took a step back behind the other members as he spit out his words trying to keep his mind from you.

You saw him give his little speech and thought that he was cute and charming. The phone that sat in your lap lit up as you saw a text from your manager. The message was urgent and you got up and slid out the door. Myungsoo watched you walk away wondering if he would ever see such a perfect person ever again. 

Infinite moved back to the dorm as Myungsoo was now in a sad frozen state.

"Hyung?" Sungjong moved his hand in front of Myungsoo’s face as he just stared straight ahead. Sungjong waved a couple more times in front of Myungsoo’s face.

"You look like you have seen an angel." Sungyeol said as he accompanied Sungjong watching Myungsoo come to life.

"You saw her? Where is she?" He demanded as he stood up scaring the members.

"Who’s her?" Dongwoo sung as he smiled brightly

"He just saw ________." Hoya said since he saw her too. Myungsoo moved over to Hoya.

"Show me to her!" Myungsoo pleaded as Hoya scoffed at his behavior. Hoya just got up and left as Woohyun came in and brought in his phone.

"Lets look for your mystery girl here." Woohyun sat on the floor leaning on the wall as he pulled up the internet typing your name into the search bar. Woohyun clicked pictures of you as Myungsoo took Woohyun’s phone, looking through pictures of you for hours.

"I think he is in love." Sunggyu said as he leaned on the door frame as Woohyun nodded.

"You know where she is don’t you hyung?" Woohyun asked as they both watched Myungsoo and his dreamy state take over.

"I do, she is an idol like us but she is a trainee." Sunggyu said as they both watched Myungsoo for the rest of the night.

Myungsoo tossed and turned not being able to sleep that night. Slipping on a black tank top and some shoes he headed down to the lobby to get a cup of something warm. There was this girl sitting at the counter all alone, with the dimmed lights around you as she played with her mug. He smiled and walked up to you as you turned your head to see who was approaching.

"May I have the warm milk special please." Myungsoo said as he took the bar stool next to you. The bartender brought out his drink as your hands wrapped around your still warm milk special as well.

"What are you doing down here all along?" Myungsoo asked after he took a sip of his beverage.

"I just wanted to spend some time by myself, just to think and be alone." You said as you traced your fingers around the brim of the cup.

"Oh well, I will leave you to your thoughts then." Myungsoo began to stand up to leave as your hand gently rested on his forearm.

"Don’t go, I don’t mind your company." You smiled as he smiled and sat back down. Letting the air settle around you, a heavy breath fell from your lips as you closed your eyes.

"Do you ever feel like you have to be someone that you aren’t in order to make people happy?" You looked at him as he gently moved the cup from his lips.

"I used to but I stood up for myself, now people respect me and I like myself for who I am." His eyes caught yours as you nodded, knowing the truth behind those soft eyes. "Aren’t you _______?" He asked softly not wanting to be audible if he was wrong.

"I am." You smiled brighter happy that he at least knew your name, "You’re Myungsoo from Infinite right?" He beamed with smiles as he nodded as his eyes gently glistened under the low light.

Spending the rest of the night there you fell asleep in your arms that leaned on the bar, Myungsoo watched you as he signed a napkin with his name and number on it, sliding it into your hoodie kangaroo pocket as you slept. He picked up for your drink and paid for his as well. He watched you as he just talked to you, even though you were asleep. Happy that he had found you, that you were able to talk to him and become his friend. Finding his Mystery Girl that stole his heart with one look and held it in your hands for the rest of his days.