Sit and Listen, Will You?

Of Work, Table and a Boy (edit)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

5.30 a.m

 

She woke up early, too early than the time she usually woke up at. She felt strange with her body. When she was sleeping, she dreamt there was a small trolley running toward her when she was strolling in the park. She ran quickly but the running trolley still could catch up her. As her feet tried to bring her body away from the trolley, her body was caught by someone. Luckily that person was there, so that the trolley stopped moving and didn't chase her again.

She sighed in relief and without she realized, she didn't look at that person at all. She caressed her chest and quickly bowed to the person who saved her when she awared with her rudeness. Muttering 'thank you', looking up to see that person and her eyes grew wider.

That person, scratch that, that clown smiled cynically at her and held out his hand. She then walked backward step by step while her eyes still focused on that clown. The clown winked and vanished, replaced with the unmoving trolley which supposed static behind her.

Her feet began to tremble, it was weird, terribly weird. The trolley didn't move, but there was something inside it moving. That thing was wrapped with a white cloth and even she was scared, she still wanted to know what was that thing.

With curiousity and carefully, she stepped forward to peek a look at that thing. And slowly, the thing was revealed and a loud cry was heard.

After that, she found herself getting up with sudden with her body was covered with her own sweat. She breathed in and out quickly and she didn't know why, she felt like her enery was drained out, like she was running for real.

She looked beside her, and eyed Myungsoo who was sailing in his own dream. Despite of having the urge to wake him, she then unwrapped her body which covered with thick blanket and walked to toilet.

In the bathroom, she washed her face with plenty of water and stared at her own reflection on the mirrow. "It's just a dream. It'll never be happen, right?" She questioned herself, but deep inside her heart, she hoped it was real.

Knowing that she had spent her time in the toilet quite a long time, she walked out from the room and went to her bed again. But, suddenly her body reacted weirdly inside, making her needed to rush to the toilet again. But before that, she took something from the drawer near to the toilet and ran to the toilet.

Then, she finally knew why she got the dream and why her body reacted like that. She smiled.

"I should tell him!"

 

 

 

6.15 a.m

 

After doing all things in the toilet, including refresing herself, she went to Myungsoo's small office room beside their bed room. The rooms were actually combined, so she could freely go there without walking too far.

But, once she was there, she began to think. "Should I directly tell him? Or..." She tapped her chin but at last, she decided to put that 'something' on the table, beside Myungsoo's briefcase and she could guarantee Myungsoo could understand about it.

"Ah~ It feels nice..." She beamed before headed to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

 

 

 

7.05 a.m

 

"Morning..." Myungsoo yawned when he approached the dining table. He rubbed his eyes a couple times before his eyes widened when seeing the food on the table.

"Are you going to call Sungyeol too to have breakfast here? But I'm sure he doesn't wake up yet..." Myungsoo then took a seat before Songhye put the plate on the table for both of them.

"Are you an idiot? Of course these are for us. Why I need to call Sungyeol in this nice morning?" Songhye put the scrabble egg on Myungsoo's plate and sausages before giving the plate to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo raised a brow. His wife was totally weird on that morning and she even called him idiot. Okay, it wasn't strange for her to call him idiot, but early in the morning? That's not Songhye to start the fight.

'Maybe she's period?' Finally, Myungsoo came out with a conclusion and dug in.

Heh, even though he complained about how many of food for breakfast on that morning, at last, he was the one who finished them all.

"Baby, I think I want to wear my new black shirt. Can you please iron it for me?" Myungsoo asked when he was going to eat the last spoon of food.

Songhye's brow raised up. "New black shirt? No, I don't allow you to wear that shirt today. I think..." She tilted her head and eyed Myungsoo. "I think blue shirt will be nice for you today. Okay! Blue shirt for today!"

"Hey, I want my black shirt!" Myungsoo replied but Songhye shook her head.

"No, blue shirt is better. No more word from you." And she was gone to iron the blue shirt. Myungsoo gaped, couldn't believe with his wife and put his spoon loudly in the plate.

"What is going on? She never decide what I'm suppose to wear? She needs a period pain killer, I guess..."

 

 

 

1.30 p.m

 

Myungsoo's phone was ringing when he was about to go out from his office. He dug into his pocket, getting his phone and looked at the phone screen. It was from Songhye.

And the strange feeling came again. "What she wants? She never call me before..."

Songhye used to message him only when he went to work. Calling him might be disturbing, she answered when Myungsoo asked why once. With his eyebrows furrowing, he slided the red button.

"Yes darling. Why do you call me?"

Songhye bit her bottom lip at her place. "Oppa... Can you buy sashimi for me before you're going back today? I

Please log in to read the full chapter