The Vamps Cavern

The Vamps

" Father, you can't do this to me ! " Dara exclaim and raise up from her seat.She just heard the news that she will be married with another prince.

" It's for your own good " Dara's father reply. He is the king of a vampire country called The Vamps Cavern. That's make Dara a princess.Her mother died after giving birth to her. " My future was my own to determine. Why are you controling my life? " Dara hissed.

" I'm not controling your life.You know your mother always wanted you to get married with her best friend's son.I just fulfilled her wishes " He sits on the table work and lift a frame that contain a picture of Dara's mother.

" But i'm only 21 years old. There's a lot for me to learn " Dara still against her father's decision.She tried her best to think of an excuse that makes her father cancel the arranged married.

" You can learn all of that after married " He reply which make Dara become more angry.She left the room and slam the door hardly.

 

Dara's POV 

What am i going to do? I don't want to get married at such young age. I must do something

Dara run back and forth in her room. She keeps thinking about what happened this morning. She glances at the clock and it shows 11.59.

What? It almost midnight...I guess i think too much

She lie on her bed and suddenly an idea came across her mind. She opens her closet and take a few clothes. She took out a backpack from the closet and she stuffed her cloths in it.

If father don't want to listen to me. I will run away from this place..but where am i going to go? I know ! I will visits the human place.

Unlike the other vampires, Dara doesn't have red or blue or other mystique eye colour.She has brown eyes and innocent look which make the others mistook her as a human.Well, she did have a vampire power like can jump high and the power that can make people forget about her.

Dara take her backpack and open her bedroom door.Once she sees that thereis no palace guards around, she run toward the library which located at the second floor of the castle.The library was dark.Ji Hyo light up  candle and begin to search for a book about humans world that she read a couple months ago.She climb the stairs and reach for the book on the top shelf.

Dara rip off a page that contains a map to the humans world.It is located in the forest the end of the country.It's quite far but since Dara can jump high so its should not be problem.She walk toward a door nearby which has a ' Medicine Lab ' sign.

Dara runmage all the potion and found a potion that is very important. A potion to control vampire thirst.Since Dara is going to humans world, this potion is a must.She clear her trace and close the door.

Ok..The last thing to do is to take some money from father's office.Father should be asleep by now...

Dara tiptoe to  her father's office.Her father often visited the humans world to observe the enviroment.Therefore, he should have a lot humans money that can be use in future. Dara take some money that can be use in humans world.She opened the window and jump.She keeps jumping until she arrive at the forest.It's quite creepy.With the map guidance, she found a hole.

Maybe this is the thing that makes you arrive at the humans world....ok, I going to jump..

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is all about Dara and her escape plan xD If you want to know what happen to Dara at the human world, you need to keep reading.I will update the next chapter soon...and it should be more interesting ;)