Final

Is this the best choice for both of us?

Park ~~~~~'s POV

26th September 2008.

Our special day

A date that I'll never forget

That's when we both started dating.

 

15th September 2013.

*sigh* Few days left until our 5th year anniversary.

Ever since he become a singer, the time that we spend become less and less. But I'm glad that he actually achieve one of his dream.

That's what he really wanted to be ever since high school. I've been starring at my phone for a while already, I wonder when will he call me.

It's been 3 hours already, but he never call me back. No text at all. I guess he's busy and that can't be helped.

I looked at the wallpaper on my phone. It's one of my favourite photo that I have of both of us.

I really missed him, Nam Woohyun.

END of Park ~~~~~'s POV

 

Just like that, ~~~~~ fell asleep on the couch while she was waiting for her boyfriend to come home.

2hours later, ~~~~~ shift around and slowly opens her eyes.

She can see that she's not sleeping on the couch anymore. "Woohyun" ~~~~~ whisper softly as she thought that he's the one who carried her to the bed. ~~~~~ quickly runs down the stairs and to the kitchen.

She saw her boyfriend is cooking something. "Hyunie O-oppa" she said.

Woohyun then looked at her and smile softly at her. "Hey boo" he said.

~~~~~ walks to Woohyun slowly and gives him a backhug, "I-I missed you". Woohyun chuckles while he cooks. "I missed you more boo" he said.

"What are you cooking oppa?" ~~~~~ asks him while peeking over.

"Soft Tofu Stew" Woohyun replied.

Then everything became silent again.

~~~~~ really hate this honestly. She hates how their conversation become so dead now, not like before, Woohyun would try to continue the conversation or at least make the atmosphere not awkward at all.

 

 

Park ~~~~~'s POV

I sighed softly and release the hug. Woohyun oppa must feel tired, that's what I was thinking.

20 minutes later, Woohyun oppa finish cooking and call me over to eat.

During dinner, we didn't talk at all. It's pretty awkward.

"H-hyunnie oppa, how's your day?" I asked him to break the ice.

"It was pretty boring and quite tiring" He said and continued to eat the stew.

I finished eating our dinner and takes my plate and put it in the sink.

I went back to my room and sigh softly. I walk over to the drawer and takes out this box.

I open it and smile softly. *sigh* "What happen to you Hyunie oppa" I speak softly as I don't want Woohyun oppa to hear me.

"What happen to the old us"

END of ~~~~~'s POV

 

~~~~~ hugs the photo frame of her and her boyfriend while she lays on her bed.

Slowly she drift into her dreamland.

Woohyun figured that ~~~~~ mostly went to sleep already so he left her a note on the kitchen table.

[Boo, I have to go first, I got another schedule. And most probably I won't be coming home for few days since I got drama shooting. Goodnight Boo. Take care and I love you, Woohyun]

 

The next day, ~~~~~ wakes up and walk down to the kitchen and saw a note left on the table. She picks it up and frown.

"Another busy day for him" She said.

Through that whole day, she's been thinking of their relationship and what had really happened to both of them.

She didn't even realize that she's been thinking about this for few hours already.

"Should i? Or should I not." She sigh again.

Since she doesn't want to think about it too much, she decides to go up to her room and treat it as a day.

 

20th September, 2013

It's been almost a week since both of them meet each other. ~~~~~ gets a bit worried and scared that something might happen to Woohyun.

She calls Woohyun for 10 times but no one answer the phone. she even text him, but no one reply.

She decides to call Sunggyu to see if there's something wrong.

"Please pick up" ~~~~~ said softly.

"Yoboseyo?" Sunggyu answered.

"S-sunggyu oppa! O-oppa! I uhh....did anything happen to Woohyun oppa? i mean he didn't answer my phone or even reply my text message at all"

Sunggyu sigh softly and said "~~~~~ ah, h-have you not seen the news?"

"W-what news?" she said.

"Apparently Woohyun got into a scandal news with T-ara hyomin so manager hyung decided to coniscate his phone."

~~~~~ was shocked. Very shocked ineed. She immediately takes out her laptop and look for the scandal news of her boyfriend.

There! She saw the headline and her tears slowly drop.

[Infnite's Nam Woohyun was caught on a date with T-ara Hyomin?]

She doesn't know what to do at all. What is this, she thought.

Her mind was so confuse and she couldn't even think of anything at all.

"O-ottoke. Was I suppose to hate him now? Should i take a revenge? Is this really the end of us?" She said while her tears flow down her cheeks.

"O-oppa, H-Hyunnie oppa. W-Why. It hurts, why does it hurt so much." She cries while she use her right hand to hit her left chest, crying out his name.

It was painful for her, too painful. She doesn't know why she feels like this is the end of everything, of this world, of her world.

 

22nd September, 2013

Woohyun finally came back home and shout her name. "Boo! I'm back!"

Then he saw a luggage in the living room and wonder why is it there.

Woohyun immediately recognize that it's ~~~~~'s luggage and he widen his eyes.

Just then, ~~~~~ walks down the stairs and see Woohyun right in front of her. "H-hyunnie oppa" she said.

"YA! PARK ~~~~~! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? WHY IS YOUR LUGGAGE HERE? WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU THINKING?" Woohyun shouted at her.

~~~~~ keeps her poker face on and take a deep breath. "I think we should end this, Hyunnie oppa" she said.

"I don't think we belong together, may be I'm not the right girl for you. I'm sorry"

~~~~~ bites her lips, preventing herself from crying. "Let's just end this. Goodbye Nam Woohyun"

~~~~~ leaves their home,carrying her luggage and leaves Woohyun speechless there not knowing what to do.

*sigh* "I guess this is really a goodbye then"

She looks back at their home last time before she leaves.

 

 

THE END