Stay With Me

Spending Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung Yonghwa walk into CNBLUE's dorm sneakily. It is 01.30 am. He comes home late because his tight schedule. Everyone must know, he has been casted on Future Choice with Yoon Eun Hye noona and today is the first reading day. In the early morning, he went to FNC ent. talked about anything with Han sajangnim and after that he must have practice band with his dongsaeng for next concert in China. Then the last schedule is read script for his drama, Future Choice, and had dinner with the crews.

Yonghwa seems like doesn't enjoy it. While having dinner, he's getting restless. He want to go his dorm. NOW. But if he did it, it seems he has no manner. So, he didn't do that. That's all because of his dongsaeng's fault.

While reading script, Yonghwa accept call on his phone from his dongsaeng, Minhyuk.

"Waeyo?" Yonghwa answered the phone

"Hyung, when you finish your schedule?" Minhyuk ask him Suddenly.

"I don't know, maybe until midnight because we'll have dinner together with the crew" as he flips the script page by page. "Why you asked me about this? Are you alone at dorm?"

"Anniyo. There's Jonghyun hyung while Jungshin has schedule today.. and... there's hyungsoonim too, hyung"

"Mworago?" Yonghwa was shocked

"Yes, she had came about one hour ago. She wants to meet you, but I told her that you had others schedule. Don't you tell her about your schedule, hyung?"

"Anniya. I told her, but seems like she miss her nampyeon a lot" unconciously, Yonghwa was blushing

"Aigoooo" Minhyuk wanna vomit at the same time while listen his hyung's confidence

"Where is she now?" asked Yonghwa

"Of course in your room, hyung. I think she falls sleep at your room"

"Ok let her be. You and Jonghyun don't dare to enter my room while my girlfriend at there. Ahrasso? or I'll kick both your "

Then, he hangs up the phone. After Minhyuk called him, he want to go home to meet his girlfriend. It's been long time since they were spending time together. It's all because of their tight schedule.

 

***

 

Yonghwa walks toward his room after he had arrive the dorm. He opens the door and close it again silently, try not to make any sound. Finally. He sees Seohyun, who sleeps on his bed while hug simspson doll.

"Even you sleep, you still look awesome my buin" he smiles and took his towel, ready for take a bath because he isn't feeling fresh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter