Chapter 2- THE EVENING DISASTER

Touble 10

 

“YAY… WE ARE GOING TO PARK” scream Luhan on top of his lung. Baekhyun and Chanyeol mimicked what his hyung done. And run in circle inside the house while screaming ‘park’.

Suho then put the triplets inside the stroller. “Is everyone ready?”

“YES MOMMY” all the kid chorus

Suho smirk at Kris. “You handle the other 7, while I with the babies” Kris widen his eyes. “Me” he said pointing to himself “alone to watch them”

“Yes Kris, make sure you don’t lose them” Kris was about to protest and complaining to suho, that it impossible for him to take care of 7 mischievous child. But Suho cut him out

“owh especially Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Keep your eye on them kay”

The walk to the park only takes 10 minute from their home. When reach there all the kids scattered around the park.  Kris dumfound and give a look I am dead to Suho and silently praying to god that his kid not missing or being kidnapped. How the hell I am supposed to keep an eye on them. They are everywhere around the park.

Kris sigh in defeat, "daddy, here" Luhan waving his hand "try catch us" Luhan said while running from him

"oh " he muttered under his breath and run try to catching Luhan.

Meanwhile, Yixing silently playing with his sand. For a while he looks happy and contain, until Luhan decided to land on his sand. “I am sorry Lay, blame Chanyeol, he push me” Luhan look terrified. Mostly because he crushed Lay sand and Lay eyes start watering which means he is in deep trouble. “no I don’t ge. You run and then stop suddenly” Chanyeol tried to defend himself.

And the two argue.

Baekhyun then decide to help Yixing fix his sand castle back. “Hyung lets build back your sand castle and ignore Hyung and stupid Yeol”

Yixing smile brightly to Baekhyun and continue back in building sand castle. While the other two arguing until Kris come.

Xiumin just watched from afar. Ignoring them and continue playing with Kyungsoo and Chen. “Gege, lets play hide and seek” Kyungsoo said

“good idea Kyungie” Xiumin claps his hand happily. “okay Kyungie, you count until ten while I and Chen Chen hide”

Kyungsoo nodded his head and turn back while count the number.

“lets go Chen Chen” Xiumin said and then dragged little Chen. Little Chen only giggling and following his brother.

“Chen Chen you go hides behind the bush okay” Xiumin said while pointing towards the bushes beside the big tree.

While Xiumin hide behind tree across the bushed Chen hide.

“Ten” after finish counting. Kyungsoo starts seek for his brother. “Where are you Chen Chen, Hyungie?”

Meanwhile…..

“Mr bunny” Chen exclaim happily when he see the rabbit behind him. “Come here bunny” Chen tried to get near the rabbit.

“are you lost Mr bunny, it’s okay. I will find your family” Chen said while patted the rabbit head.

Suddenly the rabbit run from him. Chen gasped. “Wait Mr bunny” Chen start to chase after the bunny, leaving his hideout and totally forgetting about his hide and seek game.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“aigoo my cutie baby” suho tickling sehun and the babies giggling with his mother. Suho continuously coo towards Tao and Sehun and keep saying how adorable his baby panda.

While baby Kai only sleeping without care about the world.

“mommy” Suho turn his head away and he saw Xiumin and Kyungsoo running towards him.

“mommy I am thirsty”

Suho then quickly took the water bottle from his backpack and handed it towards Xiumin. “here baby”

THUMP….

“arghh” Xiumin and Kyungsoo yelling and then clutching to his mother pants for dear life. While the babies start crying because of the thunder sound.

“its okay baby, mommy is here” Suho tried to calm down his boys before go to the babies and rocking the babies until they fall asleep.

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Kris still playing with the kids. “Kris I think it going to raining soon. Let go back now”

Yixing, Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to whined. “Tomorrow we come again” Kris tried to coax the kids. The kids nodded his head and follow silently behind Kris.

“Is everyone here” Suho said when Kris group nearer him.

“I think so. Lets go back” Kries replied.

“really, Why I think we miss someone” Suho said feeling something amiss. “Luhan is here” Suho said while pointing to Luhan. “Chanyeol is here too, Baekhyun too, Yixing, Xiumin and Kyungsoo and Chen”

“wait where Chen” Suho ask when he realised only Chen is missing.

“Kris I told you to keep eyes on them isn’t it” Suho feeling a bit upset. “aigoo my poor baby, he must be scared right now”

“Suho calmed down. I tried to look for him okay” Kris tried to soothed Suho.

“ummm…. Daddy, actually I and Kyungsoo playing hide and seek. I told Chen to hide behind the bush. But when we look there he was gone. I though Chen Chen goes back to mommy” Xiumin said with shaky voice. “I am sorry daddy, we didn’t meant to lost him” Xiumin start to cry followed by Kyungsoo. “alien took Chen Chen away… Huwaaa”

“no Kyungie, Chen Chen does not be caugh by alien. I already put a magical dusk to him” Baekhyun exclaim tried to soothe his dongsaeng. He then patted Kyungsoo head.

“Really Hyung” ask Kyungsoo

“Really” Baekhyun nodded.

“let’s go find Chen Chen” Luhan interject.

“NO. Suho you take them back home. I will go find Chen. And kids, I want all of you behave and listen to mommy until I get back okay”

All the kid nodded their head.

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

tadaa~~ chapter 2...

 

tq for ur supporting~~

 

for chapter 3 i will try to update asap.

 

NEXT CHAPTER - THE CHOAS BEGIN