- 1, 2, STEP - English

1, 2, Step

Hey everyone. I'm sorry about all my grammer troubles (I'm not english\american at all...) but i did my best :<

-------

Kwon Yuri danced.

Fact, she did not remember that time in her life she had no desire to dance. She danced from a very young age, ballet, jazz, hip hop. Her parents could give her the opportunity to go to all the class's she wanted - and everyone of then was dancing. There were people who wondered why the girl so fixed on the dancing. She is extraordinarily beautiful, and her writing is beautiful, and she is very nice and flexible. Some people (more educated) said that everything because the dance. She is beautiful because she danced her whole life and has become thin and has a good physique - combined with superb gardens, she is beautiful writing because she was smart, and dance helps her concentrate. She is nice because it is a nice nature - and is, and is flexible only because of the dance.

Yury was 11, almost 12. She now attends a dance competition. Her black hair flying sideways while she dances at a particularly awkward stage dance for her taste, her shoes are starting to hurt her fingers because she kept banging here feet on the stage - she is so afriad ... Dancers who were befor her were better - in her opinion. She has no chance to win ... She remembered the last competition of the SM she saw, last year Kim Hyoyeon won. She was so talented ...  for Yuri's eyes she was a blond-hair tlanted girl, and Yuri realy want to be like her. Yes. She tripped on the stage again, but without anyone noticing. She did not understand why everyone look so ... Satisfied about her performance. She could not understand at all. She danced just not good, not good. She tried very hard to keep smiling when her foot got stuck again the uncomfortable stage. The red color of hardwood started to dazzle her. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine she is in her house, dancing with the girl from the building next to them. She tried to dance again, but discomfort grew and grew. She began to be scared, not just be afraid - but really scared. That's when her dance was over.

She stumbled off the stage, sure she should go hide from everyone's reaction - some wiil not be good. Her steps became smaller and smaller, she failed at one of the chairs in the room. Her hands covered her eyes and at once Yuri broke into tears. That's when she came back to herself.  She is Kwon Yuri, and Kwon Yuri do not cries. She put her hands gently on her knees, trying to relax. Her breathing returned to be deep and filled her with oxygen, soon the tears were only tiny red trails on her face. She closed her eyes and took a  very deep breath again. Kwon Yuri did everything she wanted to do.

Kwon Yuri was biting her nails, and Kwon Yuri never bitted her nails defore - it's disgusting. Anyway, she did it. No matter how disgusting. The first place was not her - and she also did not expect it. She did a bad performance. Realy bad.

"Second place - Kwon Yuri." The voice of the judge from SM spoke slowly and loudly, reminded Yuri of her teacher's voice from the age of seven, who was always bored. She jumped out of her chair and ran towards him. If he was her teacher she was hugging him, but she did not do it - he is not her teacher. Not at all. She stood obediently beside him, the names continued to be read. But even she did not care, she was second place in the competition of the SM. She will be ... Trainy? Maybe? Yes, that what was said. Not? That's how it always was ... Maybe else. She smiled. She was second place.

 

"Yuri - Unnie?" The voice sounded familiar and dear to her ear. She jumped, startled. SeoHyun-Ah. Sweetheart Makena. She tried to smile, but her face has been to tired. And she still had to show up. She looked at SeoHyun with her tired eyes.

"Soon you have to go, Yuri-Unnie. TaeYeon - Unnie now finishing `Hush Hush’ ..." The voice of SeoHyun-Ah was a reflection of the tiredness that Yuri felt. Yuri slowly rose from her chair and stood beside the stage. TaeYeon appeared a mement later. She smiled wearily and gone away.

Yuri go up the stairs to the stage, dressed properly. She merit in that moment, when they told her she was in  the second place. Yuri got on stage, doing the thing she's best at - dancing.

1. 2. STEP. So easy to do it now - hover on the stage and sing at the same time, to look at all the people in the audience while dancing. Now it's her first nature, not second. She is Kwon Yuri.