To Prove his love

Desperately Keeping You By Me-OneShot

Li Yin was so happy when she looked at her passport and her plane ticket. She was going to China, finally! She was going to be able to study and continue training in China! She can now visit her family and she was going to be able to show Hangeng around. The company let Hangeng look after her. She was so happy when he told her the news. She was sitting at the airport waiting for Hangeng to arrive. Patiently and excited, she looked around the busy airport. People were fast walking from place to place. Her cell phone rung, interrupting her session of people watching.

She looked at the caller Id and it was Hangeng. "Ge ge! Where are you?" She answered the phone. "Li Yin... I have bad news... we can't go to China. Well, you can't go to China." Hangeng sadly said. Li Yin's smile dropped and a frown was replaced instead of a smile. "Wae?" She asked in a quiet voice. "The company said that only Super Junior M can go and you have to stay back. They're afraid of scandals... I think someone must have convinced them to change their minds..." Hangeng sadly said. Li Yin sighed and nodded, even though Hangeng couldn't see. "I see. Who..." Li Yin begun to ask but Hangeng cuts in, "Junsu... that's what I heard..." Hangeng sighed. Li Yin looked up shocked from what she heard. "Junsu?" She asked again for reassurance. "But I..." She begun to say but she spotted someone in the crowd that was all too familiar to her. Kim Junsu. He was at the phone booth and Li Yin knew he was spying on her. "Hao, xie-la ge." She said and hung up. (Alright, thanks anyway ge.)

Anger brew up in her, she couldn't think straight. How could Kim Junsu of all people do that to her. Her dreams... she told him that it was her dream. He even told her he was happy for her. How could he betray her like that? She grabbed her luggage and her passport along with her plane ticket and stomped to her so-called boyfriend.

Junsu looked up and saw Li Yin walking towards him. "Crap, she saw me... ugh! Pretend to be surprise... yeah that's right!" He told himself and pretended to hang up the phone. "Oh! Li Yin-ah! What are you doing here? I was just going to pick my hyung up from his promotions," He lied. His smile was so well disguised that almost Li Yin couldn't figure out his lies. But she had caught him and he has been exposed. "Come outside with me..." She emotionlessly said and grabbing his arm. She pulled him out of the airport and headed towards the parking lot. All the anger and disappointment was welling up her eyes. Tears... she fought them back and glared straight into his eyes. That's when he knew... she found out. "Li Yin, I-" A hard slap grazed his cheek. "I just asked them to-" He continued and she shoved him against a parked car.

Tears that she has been holding back were now pouring down her face. Her slim face was drenched in tears of pain and agony. "Stop, you have no right to do that!" She cried. "I...I just..."He stuttered, trying to explain his reasons but his brain wouldn't come up with any reason. "I don't care who you are! You never wanted to help me! You only wanted to hurt me!" She shouted. Her eyes were filled with anger and sadness. Her heart, slowly cracking with each beat. "I didn't mean to!" "LIAR! I hate you! You're despicable! I hate you so much! JUST LEAVE!" She shouted and screamed with all her might, her hand clenching her ghostly bleeding heart. Her wobbly legs gave in from all the shaking, her body collapsed before her, bringing her to the ground. "Li Yin-ah..." Tears fell from his puffy eyes. "Liyin-ah... please..." He weakly begged her. "If you're not leaving, then I'll leave," She bitterly pushed herself up and turned away from him. Her weak legs could barely walk straight, she limped desperately trying to escape from reality. Junsu shook his head repeatedly, "This is not how I wanted this..." He muttered. He panicked and ran, ran with all his might to catch Li Yin. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, "No, I won't let you go... I can't let you go! I've done that once... and I'm not making the same mistake!" He cried desperately, squeezing her tighter till she gasped for air.

"You're selfish..." She tried struggling out of his grasp. "Li Yin-ah! I'll change! I will!" Junsu cried out. Li Yin's tears kept falling, like an endless waterfall. "You ruined me... all my dreams... all my hard work... it's all gone..." She fell to the ground again. Her legs possessed no energy and Junsu's weight bored on her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you! I... just wanted you to stay! I can't live without you!" He cried hysterically. "Li Yin-ah... my love... I can't let you go... I'll do anything to keep you by my side." He stubbornly stated. "My dreams... ruined... my hard work..." She mumbled to herself. "Wae? Why... why?" She emotionlessly asked.

"Because I love you... I love you too much to let you leave me. I love you too much to let you go with him... that jerk! That jerk, I don't trust him! He stole you from me, he always steals you away! I can't trust him! I won't!" Junsu angrily punched the hard and rough street ground. "Stop... you're hurting yourself..." She grabbed his hand. "I'll take care of you! I'll help you to your feet. Please just don't leave me... I can't do anything without you... please..." He begged on his knees, slowly releasing her body. "Junsu-ah... I don't know what to do..." She wiped her tears away. She turned to face him. Her face was puffy from crying, eyes stinging red and glistening from the moon light. "She's so beautiful, even when she cries..." Junsu thought, reaching for her face. His thumb caressed her face. "I don't know what to do when I'm hopelessly in love with you and I can't get out of it..." Li Yin continued. Junsu's heart jumped in excitement. "She said she loves me..." He happily thought. His teardrop shaped eyes begin to dry out from tears, slowly his lips spread into a smile. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that... to say you love me..." He wiped her eyes dry. " I promise to take care of you, no matter where you are. I will make you happy. I won't make you cry anymore! I won't make you sad anymore. I will make you the happiest woman ever!" He pulled her close to his chest. "I won't let you suffer and I sure as hell won't let that bastard near you again! Don't talk to him, don't look at him... don't stand in the same room as him!" He childishly demanded. "Junsu-ah... you're going too far. I still have work with him... I'm not going to quit my job oppa." She strongly stated. He sighed and nodded. "Alright... but I'm serious when I said don't talk to him." He looked her right in the eyes.

"I'll ask hyung-nim to arrange a vacation for us... and the other members. I want us to go together instead... will you please wait till I plan this out?" Junsu held her hand and caressed her soft delicate skin. She nodded. "I love you so much Li Yin," He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head lovingly. "I'm afraid... I love you too..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist.


The end.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope I did this right. Aish, so nervous. Okay so, Junsu's selfish love for LiYin prevents her from going anywhere. Liyin countlessly requests for her trip to China but everytime she gets an "okay" Junsu cuts in and prevents her from leaving him. LiYin doesn't end up going to China but stays in Korea instead. So no, LiYin doesn't go to China but the vacation Junsu suggests is to China but he is asking her to go with him and the other boys.