No No No

It Started With A Skype Call

“Unnieeeeeee~” Isabelle complained, “You need to come with meeeee to their concert tomorrow!~” She stomped like a stubborn kid in front of Roselle, “This is a once in a lifetime chance!” She exclaimed, “They barely go to Australia, unnie! And I’ve already bought you a ticket!”

Roselle heaved out a sigh and her shoulders deflated, “I know, Isabelle. But I have things to work on in university.” She reasoned, “I’d go with you, I really would, but I just can’t.”

“If I help you, would you go?”

“Isabelle, you failed Hospitality during high school.” Roselle chuckled, “Let’s not go to that extent, shall we?” She tapped Isabelle’s head as she smiled, “It’s due tomorrow. Instead of making progress, you’ll make me start over again with this project.” She joked.

“UNNNIEEEEE!” She yelled, “Let’s not bring up my high school years again.” She said, “I tried so hard to forget about it.” She then shivered thinking about her high school memories, and a terrified look covered her cute and innocent face. Wait, ‘innocent’.

Suddenly, Roselle’s phone rang, ‘Baby don’t cryyyyy~ Toniiiight~’. She quickly answered it, “Hello?”

“Rose!” The person on the other line exclaimed, “The due date for our Hospitality project got changed for today!”

“What?!” Roselle yelled, “Since when?!” Her voice became a bit loud because of shock.

“Since our teacher’s daughter begged her to bring her to some Asian boy band concert tomorrow night.” The caller replied, “So now she wants our projects today and we won’t have classes tomorrow.”

Roselle looked at Isabelle and then back to where she was looking before, “Okay, I’ll work on it now.” She ended the call then turned to face Isabelle, “Heh.” She said, which made Isabelle ask her, “Why, unnie?”

“Our project became due today, so it has to be finished before my class,” She said, “Which means…”

Isabelle’s eyes widened and she gasped, “YOU CAN GO WITH ME TOMORROW!” Then she started to jump up and down like the ‘kid’ she is.

 

 

The Brisbane Entertainment Centre, where the concert was to be held in, was already filled with people five hours before the concert starts.

“Woah, everyone’s already here at this time?” Isabelle asked, her eyes looking around at the hundreds, if not thousands, of people in that place. Her eyes were as wide as D.O’s eyes with his everyday face.

“Hey, we’re here at this time so don’t judge.” Roselle replied, “How are we going to get through this crowd now?” She asked, sighing and then pouting cutely, “I told you we should’ve left the house earlier!”

“Ah, unnie, don’t yell!” Isabelle complained.

A few minutes have passed and they were getting impatient. Hey, the concert does not start until six hours later.

“Unnie, what if Luhan Oppa dances No No No by A-Pink, again?” She asked then chuckled, imagining Luhan doing his cute girl dance cover again.

And as if it was good timing, a girl’s phone rang, and the start of the instrumentals of No No No started playing. Quickly recognizing the song, Isabelle and Roselle got their positions and danced when the starting chorus played, ‘Seulpeohajima no no no, honjaga aniya no no no~’

Most of the people stared and just smiled, because every kpopper has all the rights to dance to a KPOP song without having to be judged.

 

 

 

“Do you think they’ll like our performances?” Sehun asked cutely, his fringe almost covering his eyes, because he was so nervous about the concert.

“Sehun, we don’t know. Let’s just do our best, nae?” Chen replied, consoling the maknae and giving him a pat on the back. “I’m sure they’ll understand if we make a mistake. What’s important is that we give it our all.”

Sehun just nodded and looked at the window of their van, *Australia sure is different than what I thought it would be like.* He thought, admiring his view of the country.

On the other van, where EXO-M was, Lay shuffled in his seat, “I’m excited and nervous at the same time.” He stated, fixing his beats. “And what if there’s a big crowd already? How are we going to get in?”

“Don’t worry, Lay.” The manager replied from the passenger seat next to the driver’s seat, “We’ve got your disguises for you to wear, and considering I didn’t even recognize you, they won’t either.” He chucked them a bag, “Wear them now, we’re arriving soon.”

EXO-M’s manager called the other manager and told them to do the same. All EXO members did what they were told and wore their disguises.

Upon arriving, all members were shocked at what greeted them right at the entrance. Car parks were filled, and the front gates were flooded by fans. Suddenly, they became even more nervous about their concert.

“This is it, boys.” The manager said, “Get down and get inside safely.” He joked. “Remember, go at different times so it’s not obvious twelve guys in disguise are trying to get inside the building.”

The boys let out a sigh and got off their vans. They each found a partner and walked separately through the crowd. Luhan was walking with Sehun, when he heard a girl say, “Unnie, what if Luhan Oppa dances No No No by A-Pink, again?” Luhan stared at the girl. It was in English but he understood what she said.

Then, to his surprise, a phone started to ring, ‘Seulpeohajima no no no, honjaga aniya no no no~’, and then so suddenly, they saw the girl along with an older looking one dancing to the song. Luhan suddenly secretly smiled to himself, *Cute.*

They were able to get inside without getting caught, and they all heaved sighs of relief because they didn’t get stepped on or anything like that.

But Luhan and Sehun couldn’t get the two girls out of their heads. They were smiling to themselves as they walked with the rest of EXO.

Then suddenly, “Did you see the two girls dancing to No No No?” Suho asked, still smiling. He was happy about the two girls as well. “I think that was the cutest thing I’ve seen in our stay here in Australia so far.”

“And I’m hoping to see more,” Luhan added.

They all headed to the dressing rooms, and practised before changing into their outfits.

Soon, the people were let in. Isabelle passed Roselle’s ticket to her and they both looked for their seats written on their tickets, “Isabelle, wha– You bought front row tickets?!” She exclaimed. “Unnie, no.” Isabelle replied, “Appa did.” Then she chuckled. “At least we get to be right in front of them, unnie.”

The concert soon started after everyone had gone to their places. The EXO members entered one by one, waving at the audience as they do so, and with smiles on their faces. They lined up next to each other and the host entered the stage. “EXO, everybody!”

Kris started the three-second countdown, “Hana, dul, set…” He whispered lowly, but it can be heard through his mic. Then, all the members put out a thumbs-up, and, in unison, recited, “We are… ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!” Then they ended their greetings with bows and the audience responded with a cheer.

They performed their performances from their EXO Showcase back in 2012, plus their new singles ‘Wolf’ and ‘Growl’. After, they played a few games and had a small interview. It was a basically a showcase again. At the ending of their concert, they once again stood in a line. The members were breathing heavily and panting, obviously because of all the dancing and singing they have just done.

 “We have an announcement to make,” Suho said with the microphone, “Could everyone please quieten down? I’m sure you will be delighted to hear what we’ve got to say.” He continued, his million-dollar smile still plastered on his face.

Everyone followed what he instructed and listened to EXO’s leader.

“Because of the many fans that are here right now,” Suho started, “first of all, we are very thankful for you being here tonight. Secondly, because of the huge amount of you guys present here in the Brisbane Entertainment Centre,” He continued, and the atmosphere was getting tensed and tensed as the fans listen well to him, “My members and I are so touched, and we decided to do a little something for you guys.” Then, they heard another voice, and it was talking in English. It was translating what Suho had just said. After, it became silent.

The whole centre became filled with murmuring and whispers, all sounding as if they asking ‘What do you think it is?’ or ‘I’m so excited, what could it be?’. After the whole place had quietened down again, Suho continued to talk. “We’ve talked about this amongst EXO and with our manager just when we got here and they agreed to it.” The interpreter then translated what he said and everyone got even more tensed.

“We will be Skyping with the fans tomorrow, from 10 AM until 3 PM, so be online and add our temporary account that will be shown in the screen shortly. We’ll be happy to chat with you tomorrow!” Suho finished and the interpreter started to say what he just said in English.

When he finished, everyone in the crowd cheered, squealed and screamed. When the username showed up on the screen, everyone flipped out their phones and wrote it.


So first chapter's up :))) Hope you like it, and please do subscribe and comment ^^