Part 2 (Final)

Imagine 01
You are so shocked about what happened. And you don't know what to do. Because your friend, Daehyun, is actually a ghost. Daehyun wants to talk and explain what is happening. But you just ignore it and run fast. You decided to go to a park. You take a deep breath and start to think what you should do. Your tears started to fall on your cheeks when you remembered your moments with Daehyun. You are not scared of him because he is your friend. But it hurts you because he lied to you. You decided to go home and just ignore him.

When you arrived at home, you saw Daehyun standing at the door, waiting for you...

Daehyun: ___-ssi, please listen to me, I'll explain everything.

You just ignored him and went to your room. Then Daehyun teleports at your room...

Daehyun: ___-ssi, I know you hear me, please listen.

You keep on ignoring him for a week. But one day, you saw him again, he still wants to explain it to you. His tears started to fall...

Daehyun: *crying* Please~ don't ignore me. Please listen to me. I want to see you look into my eyes. I know it hurts you but just give me a chance to explain it to you.

You don't want to see your friend crying. And you really wanted to know the truth. So you decided to talk...

You: ok~ Please don't cry. I will listen to you.
Daehyun: *walks closer to you and hold your hands tightly* Promise me that you will listen and won't run away, ok?
You: how could you hold me? ... arraseo, I won't run anymore.
Daehyun: Actually I can touch anything if I'am concentrating. Now, can I explain it to you?
You: nae~
Daehyun: Actually I lived in this house before. I lived here alone because my parents left me. I don't have the guts to talk to other people because they keep on talking about me. I don't want to share my talents to anyone because they only laugh at me. So I decided not to go out anymore and stay inside the house. One night, I heard a sound at the window, a thief entered my house. And shot a gun at me. And it is the reason why I died. I have some unfinished business here so I still don't want to go.
You: Jinjja? What are those?
Daehyun: I want to protect the house.
You: aaaah~ But I can protect the house for you. By the way, what was the reason you lied to me.
Daehyun: Actually I first saw you when you are sleeping. I feel in love with you. So I don't want to let you know the truth.
You: *shocked* *blushed* So you are the one who touched my face.
Daehyun: How did you know that?!
You: I feel your cold hands that night.
Daehyun: *embarrased* eottoke...
You: it's ok. I'm happy you tell the truth. *smiled*
Daehyun: Finally I see your smile again.

Suddenly you realized that his face gets closer to your face. And you feel his lips touch your lips. It was your first kiss. Your heart beats fast. It is a weird kiss because he has cold body but his kiss felt so warm. You can feel that Daehyun really likes you.

Daehyun: *break the kiss* Saranghae __-ssi.
You: *blushed* nado saranghae Daehyun-ah.
Daehyun: Jinjja? *hugs you tightly* I never thought that you will love me back. I'm really happy.

Suddenly you felt that he is disappearing...

You: Daehyun-ah! What is happening?!
Daehyun: *looked at his body* Maybe it is time for me now because I'am now contented and happy. If I disappear now, promise me that you will love another guy, ok?
You: *tears start to fall down* wae?
Daehyun: Because I don't want you to be alone and lonely, like what happened to me when I was still alive. But promise me that you will treasure our moments together.
You: nae~ *hugs him again*
Daehyun: *kiss you again* treasure this kiss, ok. Goodbye ___-ssi. Saranghae~ Gomawo.

He disappeard. His last words make you cry. But you remembered what he said. He doesn't want you to be lonely. So you wipe your tears and smiled.

You: *talks to yourself* Saranghae Daehyun-ah~ ...... Gomawo.

-End-