Revival

~AMBITIONS ENTERTAINMENT~ *OPEN/ACCEPTING*

HELLO EVERYONE! WE'RE BACK!!!!!
 

I'm happy to annouce that I will be re-opening AMBITIONS ENT.

Over the hiatus I took some time off to explore other oppurtunities that were offered and what I realized is that even though it's awesome to be able to collab with others and take part in creating a song, I missed having the creative control and freedom that I had with AmbitionsEnt.

So what that means is that I will be re-opening AmbitionsEnt, effective immediately, but I'm going to do my best with running it this time around and actually be realistic with the decisions I make. I will be posting an open audition for our first group here on AFF as well as on Youtube. Also I'd like to let it be know that I'm also looking for someone to help me with video editting and also a co-admin.

I would also like to say that you all may have notice that the past chapters about the groups have been deleted. I would like to apologize to the members of those groups, but I've decided to disband any previous works that were released under AmbitionsEnt.

I hope to have the support of many of you as well as be able to work with a lot of you with future projects. Please join me in welcoming in a new era of AmbitionsEnt.

 

(**This post will be deleted eventually**)