Summer

Bbang, I want more !

It was somewhen in the middle of the summer, we had a vacationhouse near a little sea.

There was no much people here around and we could do freely what we want.

 

It was weird, for me also. I caught myself thinking, staring, stealing pieces of his pale skin.

It was smooth, flawless, so much that I began to think he is really a model or something unreal.

But his emotion kept him real, his little moodswings, his loud voice whenever he gets annoyed.  

Even he had this beautiful state to him, I acted like a cold person to him.

Everytime he turned his back to me, I asked myself. What are we, we have , not at the edge of making love.

We hug and the next minute we argue. We scream and the next time, I comfort him, crying endlessly in my arms.

 

Everytime I hear him breathing calmly, sleeping peacefully, into his own mind.

I feel guilt, it crawls over me, letting flowers bloom in the back of my soul. Only at the night, I feel like this. This weakness, he is my weakness.

 

 

His blackhair that peeks up from the blanket every morning.

“We need to go back home.” I told him while I dragged him out of his comfortzone.

He just hissed at me, attempting crawling back to the back, pulling the colorful cover along.

Not even bothering to response me he just shook his head with closed eyes.

” I’ll kiss you if you don’t wake up! ” I threated him, but he still shook his head. My mind went blank as I lie down, crawling over him to face him.

His face was still peaceful but as soon I pressed my own weight on him, he gave out a sound. “You are heavy…” he whined, moving to struggle me off.

My whole body reacted on its own, pressing my lips against his thin, heartsheaped lips as he stopped moving.

His arms wanted to snake around my neck but I just pressed his arms against the bed. I pulled away after a short moment.

” Wake up now! ” I sat up again, ready to head out of the room. I wasn’t even sure myself what I did, I never kiss him like this.

” Bbang! ” he called out to me, his eyes were a little puffy due the loss of sleep.

I just turned my head to him, holding the eyecontact. ” I want more..” I want it too, I want it too.

Even when I agree deeply in my mind, my response just came out roughly. “No, get up” leaving him pouting before he walked after me.

 

 

I setted up water to boil for his morning tea and pressed orange juice for myself.

The orange colour just pressed into the container when I feel suddenly hand around my waist, rubbing my stomache.

” You are so well built..” How near was he? I could feel his heartbeat, or it was mine. ” I am not. ” I responsed and moved a little, I loved it but I hated it at the same time. Other people would have been annoyed by my coldness by now, why not him?

 

“You love me!” the blackhaired guy grinned at me while resting his chin on my shoulder.

Looking at me from the side. “I don’t. ” I responsed, trying not to meet his black eyes. ” Fine, I hate you too..! ”

He puffed his cheeks, pulling off from me while he dissapeared in the bathroom. I just sighed, setting the table for us to breakfast.