Confession

Blinded

 

A/N: I didn't edit, I'm lazy ;o
 
 
 
*bell rings
 
I gathered my belongings and rushed out of class. I took a quick glance at my watch, 3 minutes until her class starts. My feet zoomed across the hallway, and up a flight of stairs. Boom! I pushed open the door and jerked to the right. 
 
There she was, at the opposite end of the hall. Phewm! Like a football player I went through the crowd of students. "Hey watch it! Stop messing around!" Yelled students that I had bumped into. "Sulli! S-sulli!" I shouted. Gosh she was such a sight to see. She turned toward my voice and our eyes met. 
 
She flashed a smile. "Hey face! Watcha doing here?" She asked as soon as I got to her.
 
I was trying to speak but I couldn't catch my breath. "Hey what's the rush? Take it easy." Concern was evident on her face. Sulli was in her gym attire, shorts, a t-shirt and a messy ponytail. I took a look at my watch again, barely a minute left. "Um, I gotta get to class." But as she started heading to the gym I grabbed her arm. "Don't leave me. Please. Sulli stay." Her head turned towards me, with a small smile on her face. "But, I. Class, I have class." Her breath hitched. 
 
Our school was divided into 2 houses. I was in house 1, she was in 2. It was hard for us to see each other, since the principal doesn't allow both houses to meet much. I was so happy to see her, why can't she just stay and skip class. 
 
Skip class.
 
 I noticed students were staring at us. "sulli come on." I pulled her all the way to the exit while she was busy mumbling about missing gym.
 
"K-kyrstal, why? I'm, I'm gonna fail gym." I looked at her and she turned away.
 
"why don't you ever look at me? Why do you always turn away? Do you not want to spend time with me?" I burdens her with questions. 
 
"Why are you asking so many-" I cut her off.
 
"Why didn't you tell me you like me?" She looked away, I cupped her face and turnt it towards mine.
 
"Did you ever consider my feelings. Do you know how long I've waited for you? I like you Sulli. It's so bvious. Have I ever ran all 3 floors just to see anyone for barely a minute? Do I give just anybody the same smile I give you? No. I don't because the smile I show you is special. Just like you are, you're special." I don't know why I just blurted this out, it just came out of me. "You gave me hope that you liked me back and that you could be my girlfriend. I knew  you liked me and you never confessed. Now, now you gave up."
 
"Krystal! Stop! Stop! Why are you bringin this up all of a sudden? I did not give up but you know I have no confidence! I'm sorry I hadn't considered your feelings. I was too blind to see that you liked me back. I'm a jerk, an idiot! And this idiot is madly in love with you!" She wrapped her arms around me. "I thought I was too late."
 
"I'd wait forever for you." I replied. 
 
"Let's just skip school, all of our classes. I want to be with you." She looked down at her shoes.
 
"I need to be with you." I lifter her chin to look at me. "You still can't look at me? We both feel the same way yet. Ugh, nevermind." I rolled my eyes.
 
"N-no. I'm sh-shy. Just, whenever I look at you I um." I smiled at her being shy, she was blushing. I kissed her cheek and smiled.
 
"W-what was that for? "
 
"When people date they kiss don't they? Isn't it kind of natural, like normal?" 
 
"Dating? K-kiss? I uh we are?"
 
"we like each other don't we? So we're dating. If I can make you smile we are official." Haha, I knew I'd totally win!
 
our eyes met and I smiled at her, ready to make my soon to be girlfriend. But, she was already smiling. "Oh I didn't even do anything! I just smiled." 
 
"You're just so beautiful. And your smile is amazing."
 
"you smiled! So now we're dating!"
 
 
 
A/N: this one shot was similar to my previous one. I decided to post this anyway, cause if you confess to your crush who knows, they might like you back. Take chances.