01

Loving A Man Like You
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Jaeyeong POV-

"When will they come?" I asked as I sipped my coffee. 

I've been waiting here like 2 hours ago and the super busy boyband hasn't showed up yet. I looked at my wrist watch and shifted my eyes to the front door. Today suppose to be their repackaged album photoshoot but as usual,they always late. I wondered why other female photographer could forgive them easily? I know they're handsome to the core but I didn't really care about that. I've my own schedule and I'm going to stick to it. 

"Just wait a little longer okay?" Their other manager who has arrived first try to calmed me down. 

I could sense his nervousness due to my presence. They knew me and I even have a nickname, 'Beauty killer' Because I didn't give a damn if one of the model came late. especially 2 hours late. I entertained myself with my smartphone and checked my schedule. *Another photoshoot of SM artist? I really should cut out my contract with them..* I sighed.

The door opened,reveal 5 handsome men with their stage clothes came inside the studio. They were supraised to see me waiting for them. They eyed each other and knew that they're in trouble.

"Jinki oppa." I stood up and approached Lee Jinki or well known as Onew,the leader of shinee.

"2 hours late. I know you'll excused yourself and your member with those packed schedule that you have. I don't even want to hear it. One take. That's your only chance. hurry and change." I pointed to the changing room while sending them my infamous death glare.

I took my phone anc checked whether he has replied my chat or not. *He didn't even read it.* I threw my phone on the sofa and adjusted my SLR camera  getting ready for the photoshoot. Shinee learnt from their mistake and they changed their clothes in a blink of an eye.

"Taemin,you're first."

Taemin noded and moved to the photoshoot area. Taemin was the easiest one. He could pose profesionally and without even I instructed him to. It just took several minutes to finished Taemin photoshoot. The photoshoot continued from Key,Minho,Jonghyun, and the last,Jinki.

"Okay! You can monitor your pictures for 15 minutes and we're done." I gave my SLR camera to my assistant and assisted 5 of them to the laptop.

"We believe in you Jaeyeong." Jinki smile.

Truthfully,I melted inside by just looking at his smile. He was so charming for every girl including me. Just if he hasn't taken my heart before I met Jinki.

"Good to hear Jinki,but you better check it or your CEO will kill me later." I rolled my eyes,remembering those times when I was still a rookie photograper and SM CEO scolded me much.

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around me and chuckled, "He won't kill you. You're our precious photographer." He was going to kiss my cheek when I slapped his face lightly.

"Yeah,Your CEO won't kill me,your fans will Kim Jonghyun." I fleed from his arm and tidied up everything while Minho and Taemin monitored their pictures. 

To my surpraise,Key sat nicely on the sofa while playing with my phone. I sat beside him and snatched back my phone. 

"It's not nice to invade my privacy Kim Kibum." I set up another password on my phone. 

"He hasn't contacted you?" I couldn't reply. Just a sighed. 

"Jung Jaeyeong,how long has you lost contact with him?" He asked again,wanting to know more. 

"Kibum,It's not like I lost contact with him okay? He still go home..... sometimes..." I mummbled the last word. 

Key shook his head in disagreement. "You have been with him for almost 6 years now. Even Seven and Hanbyul sunbae never lost contact even just for a day." 

"Key!" I raised my voice a bit. "It's our problem,not yo

Please log in to read the full chapter