Final.

Loving The Deer.

Things started falling out not too long ago. He is always too busy with his own schedule that we rarely have the time to meet up. Maybe once or twice a month at most. Sometimes, we don't even meet. What can I expect when my boyfriend is a part of a rookie group right? He doesn't pick up my calls either. He doesn't reply any of my texts. Atleast the group's Maknaes bother to contact me once in a while. Yes, Sehun and Kai texts me every now and then.

He told that his schedules were free today so we decided to meet up. Where is this stupid Deer? I've been waiting for almost an hour and he's not here yet. As usual, he isn't picking up my calls.

 

"Please leave a message after the beep." The receiver said. 

"JAGI!" A voice that I can recognise anytime and anywhere shouted. I turned around and faced him. I glared at him and eyed him up and down. He flinched. But I realised, he isn't the same person as before. He isn't the same Luhan. He's a lot skinnier. What happened to you Jagi?

"Mianhe Minki-ah. Oppa got stuck in the traffic." He huffed as he tried to catch his breath. He then held his arms wide, wanting to wrap me in his embrace. I ducked, avoiding it. Who said that I will give in to you so easily?

"Jagi.." He pouted, giving one of his puppy faces. I must not give in. I avoided his gaze and just walked away. 

 

I walked fast, not caring about the Deer who was late. I ran into a coffee shop and sat there for a while. I stirred my hot chocolate with marshmallows once in a while and watched as the crowd walk past. I always liked sitting by the window, it is interesting watching people.

Stupid Deer. How can you come late? Oh Deer, why do you always have to make me feel this way? Why? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my phone ringing. It was EXO-K's Maknae, Sehun.

 

"Noona!!!" He screamed from the other side. I immediately pulled my phone away. Ouch, my ears.

"Yes Sehunnie? CALM DOWN!" I yelled back. Now that got everyone's attention in this shop. I found everyone glaring at me. My face flushed red as I bowed my apologies to everyone.

"Can I meet you now? Hyung told me what happened. Where are you? It's getting late.." he said quietly It's obvious that he is also affected since his favourite hyung is having a fight with his girlfriend.

"Uh, I'm at the coffee shop. A couple of blocks away from your dorm. Do you know where that is?" I asked but the maknae just hung up the phone. I sighed.

 

A couple of minutes later, I saw my boyfriend standing by the door of the coffee shop. My eyes fell to the floor. He scanned and walked further in. Phew, thank God he didn't see me. You are so dead, Sehunnie. I took the time to runaway. I heard his footsteps coming nearer and I was jerked back.

"Oof!" I crashed into something solid. Ouch, that hurts. I opened my eyes and found myself in his embrace. I quickly pushed his hands away and rubbed my forehead. Do you know what ? When your boyfriend plays soccer and have lots of stamina. Then there's me, who barely exercises. It is no wonder he caught up with me.

I saw Sehun from the corner of my eye with Kai, laughing at the sight. 

"Noona! Let him explain. I'm sure you'll love it! You'll thank us later!" The younger one said as he laughed and high-fived the older one.

I crossed my arms infront of me and raised my brows. He stared back at me, eyes filled with tears.

"Minki-ah," he began. "I know things started to fall out recently but not a single second has passed that I wasn't thinking of you. You can ask the Maknaes." He continued as he turned to give a look to the Maknaes.

"Then explain to me, why weren't you making the effort to contact me. WHY! Why weren't you picking up my calls! Why weren't you coming over to my dorm! Why don't you text me atleast. Why Luhan, why!" I lost it. I lost all the cool I had. I screamed at him, taking all my frustrations out to him. I hit his chest and sobbed. This time, I didn't care anymore and let him wrap his arms around me.

"Shhh.. I'm sorry okay. Just hit me, if it makes you feel better. I deserve it." He whispered as he ran his hands up and down my back, trying his best to calm me down.

Once I calmed down, I looked up to face him. He wiped my tears away and fixed my hair. He took a careful step back, but maintained our eye contact.

"Now for the explanation. I tried my best not to contact you. I wanted to see whether you will really stay, because recently my schedules are becoming busy. The maknaes helped me to take care of you, because I needed to test you. I reach home late everytime because I was working until late at night trying to earn a little bit more money." He said as his tears fell. 

"Babo." I whispered.

"So, Minki-ah," he said gently.

"Will you.." He lost his balance and he coincidentally end up kneeling on one leg. My eyes were once again, filled with tears. The man I truly love, is finally doing this.

"Help me up?" He asked with his innocent doe-like eyes.

I glared at him in reply. My dreams are shattered. My dream to spend forever with this boy infront of me.

"Fine. You don't have to. You just have to answer this. Minki-ah, will you marry me?" He asked as he opened a red velvet box. It contained a shiny diamond ring that shone brighter than the stars. 

I nodded as tears started falling to my cheekss. I heard cheers behind me and found everyone from EXO there. I reached my hands out to help him up. I carefully put the ring on my finger and I found myself enveloped with his warmth as he hugged me. He carried me and twirled me around.

"Oppa! I'm getting dizzy! Stop!" I shouted. He quickly put me down and the boys cheered even more.

"Thank you, jagi. I'm so sorry for thinking that you didn't care." I said.

"I love you Jagi." He replied as smile forms in his face.

"I love-" he put a finger on my lips and leaned in. His lips met my forehead and he trailed the lines of my nose to my lips. They were so soft that it reminded me of the soft fluffy clouds up in the sky. My blood flowed rapidly to my cheeks, making my face as red as ever. I hesitantly kissed him back but was disturbed when I heard the Beagle Line coughed at the back.

"YA GET A ROOM!" Xiumin Oppa shouted.

"YA, GET A GIRLFRIEND!" Luhan retorted causing everyone to erupt into fits of laughter.

 

So, that's how my forever started with the Deer.