Will it be happy ending?

No mOrE tHaN A FaKe cOUplE~

IU immediatley reply back... *JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU FU*KIN WANT!*

*Just brake up with Yunho already...*

IU called the person that was doing the bad stuff to her .
''JUST LISTEN AISSH!..listen..'' IU shouted through the phone. IU putted the other person on one line and called yunho Oppa..

''oppa... i hate you..you really make my life misrable! oppa i really don't want to see you again..I REALLY MEAN IT I WANT A BRAKE UP!...stay out of my life..'' IU started crying silently and waited for Yunho oppa to talk back.. for the last time she wants to hear his voice for th last time..

''IU-ah wha-'' after hearing that from Yunho, IU hanged up... she then switched to the line with the unknown person..

''bravo!! bravo!!.. you want cheondong..come and get him at the school back building.. you better hurry up before he sufficates..''

IU ran as fast as she could.. she reached at school with tears all over her face.. A figure watched IU and ran just behind her.. the figure followed her... IU then reached the school back building.. the door was locked... she could her Cheondong making noises from the other side of the door..

''HANG ON CHEONDONG..HANG ON..'' IU shouted while kicking the door.. she fell kneeled on the floor.. she cried so hard then she got back up.. With al her strenght she kicked the door opend... she ran in and hugged Cheondong..

''Oppa!!.. kwenchana??'' IU said while untieing the ropes around cheondong..

''Iam now..'' 

IU put her arms around Cheondong tightly and her face was buried on cheondongs chest.. cheondong kissed her head and hugged her so tight... Th figure just listend to them from outside the door.. suddenly IU got a call from the UNKNOWN person.. 

''awww..isn't that sweet?? anyways it's time for both of you to die happily with eachother..''

the door of the building started to close.. IU ran towards it but it was to late.. suddenly she heard a girl screaming from outside.. the door then started to open..

There was Yunho oppa grabbing soo jin from behind.. 

yunho then shouted.. ''IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG WASN'T IT??!!! WASN'T IT!!!'' while throwing soo jin to the ground..

''hahaha.. yes all of it..it was me!'' Soo jin grinned..

''WHY!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME AND IU??''

''hahahaha~~ you to don't look good together.. look she looks better with cheondong..''

''YAAA!!!!'' yunho was a bout to punch soo jin..

''OPPA DON'T...'' IU grabbed Yunho's wrist... Yunho cooled down and he hugged IU tightly...IU smiled then she went towards soo jin.. 

''come on..'' she held out her hands,,, Soo jin took it then she spun IU around and put a knife around IU's neck..

''HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU WANT HER TO LIVE RIGHT??? YUNHO..YOU ARE MINE FOREVER!...SHE HAS TO DIE..HAHAHA'' soo jin became to insane

''Soo jin.. don't do this... i know how you feel..'' IU said while struggling..

''HOW WOULD YOU??? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM..''

''Soo jin this isn't the way.. i know you lov him.. seeing him with another girl.. it kills.. the man you love isn't with you.. but you see a perfect man doesn't come only now.. but in the future there could be a better one.. just calm down..''

Soo jin dropped the knife and fell to the ground burst into tears.. IU hugged soo jin tight..

''YUNHO.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU???'' 

the scene became silent~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*INVITATION*

- Mrs Sunny a friend of the bride you are invited to the grand wedding of YUNHO & IU. We would be honoured if you come.

-Sincerly your friend IU-

''she's finally having her happy ending..'' said sunny thinking to herself.. ''ummm honey take a look their finally getting married..'' said sunny showing the card to someone.

''SHINCHA?? i'm jelous..'' said *..*

''yaaaa!!!!...CHEONDONG-AH!..you-'' said sunny pinching Cheondong..

''Bianei...i was joking..bianei..if you don't stop i'm gonna hugged you to death!'' said Cheondong chasing after Sunny..

''okeyh,okeyh..'' both of them fell on the couch.. Sunny laid her head on Cheondong's shoulder.. and Cheondong brushed her hair..

''Sunny sarangheyo..'' said Cheondong softly to her..

''ofcourse you do.. we've been married for 1 year 3 months already..why wouldn't you love me??'' said sunny teasing him.

''you had to kill the romantic momment..'' 

Cheondong the TV.. ''ommo..look at this honey..'' said cheondong to Sunny..

TV: ''News have spread out that the famous and talented new actor Park Soo Jin is having a relationship with the famous Idol Hee chul from Super juniour.. they are said to be planning their weeding in this year.. we all hope they are happy forever''

HEE CHUL X PARK SOO JIN

''i guess that's happy ending for all..'' said cheondong with a smile...

SUNNY X CHEONDONG

                                                        

YUNHO X IU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!! FINISH!! ENDED!! 

Check out my new fan fic *She's the man* >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60922/she-s-the-man-b2st-dongwoon-gikwang-hyunseung-taeyeon