My Daydream

Bithday for you~ (SHORT ONESHOT)

please listen :D~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmzaEubD-8

Patricia walked home from school slowly, following the forgotten, winding road. The sky reflected her feelings, dark and gloomy, on the verge of crying. Today, she was officially one year older. One year closer to graduating, to leaving, to dying. It was her birthday but she was going to spend it like every other year, lonely.

 

She walked home slowly, grimacing at the thought of her empty home, one which lacked warmth. The young black haired girl closed her eyes remembering the days where there was happiness. But the ones who shared this memory were no longer here. Some had left forever, others leaving for what seemed like forever. They left her to pursue their similar dreams, both of them, leaving for MBLAQ. She sighed, again.

“Patricia~ sighing too much isn’t good for you, it’ll make you older,” cooed a very familiar voice. Just as she was about to turn around her eyes were gently covered.  Another pair of hands pinched her pale cheeks.

“Yah! Who are you and what do you want?” she yelled in pain. The only reply she got was laughter.

“Hmm… what should we do? She doesn’t remember us, hyung,”

“Aniyo, I’m sure she remembers us. Don’t you Patty?”

 

Patty? The only people who called her that were… Mir and Thunder oppa. No, that’s impossible. She quickly shook her head, forcing the thought away. No matter how much she wished it was impossible for them to come. Her longing for the two older men led her to crying, dampening the hands which cupped it. Feeling the tears, the pair of hands was quickly lifted and spun her around. 

“Patty? Don’t cry…please?”pleaded the octopus like voice, one which she knew all too well.

“Doongie hyung, otoeke? She’s crying!”

 “… Mir. Thunder.” she whispered. Her tears muffled her sentence. She looked up and saw them, the two she had longed to see.

“PATTY HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!” the two youngest members of MBLAQ lunged onto her, hugging her tighter than ever.

 

 “Gomahwah! Welcome back~!” she smiled greeting them happily. The two laughed in return.

“Patty sometime I think you are bipolar!”

“She is, isn’t she hyung!” She pouted at their rude comments and hit them both on the head.

“Omo, my head! Tell Joonie hyung I won’t be back tomorrow, I have a headache!”

“Aigoo~ Cheolyong, you call, my head hurts even more! My fans will cry!”

“Aish, you two.” She shook her head and continued her walk home.

“Wait up! Yeobo!”

“Jagiya! Wait up!”

“Yah who’s your yeobo and jagiya?” her face flushed red as she yelled at the silly duo. If only the oblivious girl knew that they really did want to call her that. Sighing, they quickly ran up to her and begun to . Thunder and Mir quickly held one of her bony hands each, holding them tightly.

 

“Thunder oppa , Mir oppa, let’s go home,”

“Neh,”they chorused happily, tightening their grip on her hand. She laughed as she felt like she was slowly loosing blood in one had.

“Umm... oppa?”

“Neh?” they smiled heavenly as they both turned to face the shorter girl in the centre.

“I’m losing blood circulation in my hand…”

“Ah! Jinja?” they both quickly let go of her hands which had a gentle red mark glazed across its surface. Mir gently blew on the pulsing hand, as Thunder patted her head constantly apologizing. She smiled at their tender caring, another apparent blush blossomed across her face.

 

She quickly wriggled out of their mother like grasp and hooked her arm into theirs’.

“Let’s GO~” they smiled at the short girl, who was on her toes so she could reach their arms.

“Saranghae Patty,” Thunder leant down and kissed her cheek.

“Saranghae~” Mir followed, leaning down, gently planting a kiss on her other cheek. The kisses were simple and perky, cute just like them. She smiled at the thought.

“Sarnghae oppas~” she cooed. The two shook their heads again. She had just ignored their confessions, again. Oh well, they thought, I’ll just keep on confessing, because I love you Patty.

~THE ENDheart~

Thank you for reading it~ Please excuse its short length and my dodgy grammar >.<

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ <3

*Afterstory*

Mir: Yah! Doongie hyung why is the author so lazy? Only writes like 400 words >.<

Me: But… But

Thunder: I don’t know… Author write more so I can spend more time with my wifey!

Mir: Yeah~

Me: … sorry *runs off into a corner to cry*

Mir: Aigoo~ she cries.

Thunder: Patricia, my dear wifey, saranghae~ <3

Mir: No fair! I wanted to say it first!!!

Thunder: Kehehe I did~

Me: Umm… no I did *pushes me away*

Mir: Yeobo Happy Birthday~<3

*drags Thunder and kisses patty on cheek*

Me: Nawwwwww~ how cute :D

*gets stared down by Mir and Thunder for ruining the moment*

Me: Happy Birthday Patty~

 

Author's note :D

Because this story was slightly rushed so i am hoping to maybe either write a sequel or just repost it when i write a better version...

Please subscribe and comment :D

Many thanks to Daydream for the awesome poster :3