Final

Enchanted

"Wake Me up when September ends" Jessica replied in a sleepy sing-song. Krystal Put a hands in her face sighing in frustration, But then again she smiled widely while watching her older sister in slumber. She tap her foot in excitement "Hey Unnie!" Krystal called, Jessica angrily throw a pillow on krystal "What do you want twerk?" 

Krystal raise a brow then Crossed her arms "Tiffany unnie came here awhile ago" 

"So?"

So? She's been waiting for you. DUMB" Krystal said as she stuck her tongue out. Jessica just froze from her bed "W-what?" Krystal rolled her eyes then left jessica's room not forgetting to shut the door loudly. After a minute of collecting her thoughts, she hurriedly took a quick shower then wore her uniform pants, white sleeves and her black tie. She walked down the stairs "Where's tiffany?" She ask.

Krystal walked in to the living room "I said you don’t want to be disturb, so she decide to let you sleep. But unnie. She really look angry and upset" Jessica want to punch her sister but she decide not to. "By the way she just came out" Krystal added. Jessica eyed her watch  then march to the door. Once she step outside, her phone rang. 

 

From: My Tiffany

      Jessi, I thought you want to Spend the day with me but i guess I'm wrong. I chose sleeping over me. 

 

Jessica's eyes almost drop from it socket. She Sigh 'Never run, Screw that' She thought. then For the first time of her life she run like just like her life depends on it. 'You're lucky i love you' 

 

Jessica arrived at the Train station panting. She search through the crowd even inside the trains. Just like faith lead them. Jessica's eyes laid on the beautiful girl inside the train. *Thing~* Jessica snap out from her thoughts when she Heard the sign. She quickly run towards the train to catch up since the train door is going to close anytime soon.

 

"Jessi?" Jessica heard the soft voice, Tiffany was there standing in shock, she watch a sweating jessica, Jessica's hands on her knees wanting for more air. After a minute of catching breath, Jessica slowly straighten up and placed her bag strap on her shoulders. "What are you doing here? I thought you're sleeping?" tiffany softly ask.

Jessica flash a smile. "You aint wrong. I really want to spend this day with you" Tiffany's eyes smiled "Really? Yeah!" Tiffany jump up and down. She really appreciate her best friend’s effort. yeah they're only best friends. and jessica hated it she wanted more but she cant risk it since she don’t even know if tiffany likes girls. 

Jessica smiled outside but the truth is she's hurting inside. tiffany grab jessica's hands and push her to sit down. Tiffany sat beside jessica and pull out her handkerchief, "W-what are you doing?" Jessica stuttered. Tiffany frown "What I'm just wiping your sweat, Is that bad?" Tiffany said and attempt to wipe jessica, Jessica's heart almost stop tiffany's touch it's so addictive.  Jessica snatch Tiffany's handkerchief and wipe it herself. "I can handle this tiff" Jessica replied awkwardly. Tiffany just shrug it and let jessica do it.

Jessica sigh. what are you doing to me hwang?

 

..

"The  School University Festival is coming up. And our class will be performing a play. So for the play's cast i present you" Taeyeon happily revealed a box on her hands, Lottery. the class cheered at the excitement except jessica. She was busy staring at the window. "Hey jessi! I wonder what would be our roles!" Tiffany suddenly butted from her thoughts. 

Jessica tilt her head and force a smile 'I wish my character dont have too many lines' Jessica hoped. Suddenly taeyeon together with yuri walked to their seat. "Jessica take a paper you too tiffany" 

Jessica lazily, Stretch her hands and pick a ticket while Tiffany did the same. She boringly Open her paper and smirk "I'm a Soldier" She murmured. Then she looked to tiffany who is smiling like crazy "Hey, what's your character?" 

"I'm the lead role" Tiffany smirking-ly announced. Meanwhile to the other corner of their room a group of men high fived. "Wow, you're so lucky siwon" They teased. Jessica's brows turn into a frown it can’t be.

the class president stop at the platform and spoke "Okay class, Our play would be 'Cinderella'" Taeyeon said "So to the one who picked a lean roles kindly please stand up" 

The class eyed tiffany and siwon, Jessica froze at her place in shock. "So i guess we all know who’s going to play as Cinderella and the Prince" Taeyeon smirk. "So, Tomorrow is the start of our practice. Goodbye guys" 

--- 

"Hey" Tiffany spoke for the nth time. In desperation she pinch jessica's cheeks. 

"Awwww. Why'd you did that?" Jessica groan as she startle. Tiffany pout cutely while jessica try not to kiss tiffany and she succeed. They're now sitting under the tree since it's their place. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Tiffany ask, finally noticing jessica's behavior, She's been silence since the picking roles happened. Jessica force a smile and shook her head slowly. "I'm fine how about you?" 

Tiffany's eyes quickly brighten. She clapped her hands In happiness "Ohmygod. Jessi cant you believe it. My crush. Siwon. He's going to be my prince" tiffany squeal. 

Jessica felt broken now. She felt like her heart scattered into a million pieces and she cant even pick it up. Sometimes jessica thought that it's better to be alone because no one can hurt you but then she cant say no to tiffany, i just can't. Jessica looked away as she hide her tears. Tiffany have been crushing to siwon since the first day of school and jessica cant do anything stop tiffany from doing it. 

"Jessi are you crying?" Tiffany suddenly spoke, she hold jessica's shoulder making jessica turn to face her. Jessica quickly wipe the tears away "Awww. Argh dust. Something Came in. in my eyes" Jessica immediately excuse. Tiffany lean forward "Do you want me to blow it?" 

Jessica shook her head and moved slightly away. "No. It's okay" Jessica said. 

"Are you really okay?"

No, I'm not okay and I'm hurting so bad. 

"Yes. I'm fine"

...

"Okay let's continue the practice" Taeyeon energetically said. All of them went back to their placed. Jessica just sat at the floor since, She only played as the soldier. She just need to stand up together with others. 

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, The dream that you wish will come true" Tiffany sang her lines.

 

Jessica was so Mesmerized she lost in tiffany's eyes. She was there watching her bestfriend that she's secretly inlove with. Suddenly her eyes harden when siwon went into the scene. She quickly stood up and march outside their room. All of the student had their eyes on jessica's departure. 

"What's wrong with her?" Yuri ask in concern

...

Jessica was now lying at the grass under the tree, she felt relived when she was away with tiffany but she felt hurt at the same time. She close her eyes trying to sleep. Once she close her eyes tiffany's image appeared. 

she really looked like a princess. but she's prettier than any other Disney princess. 

Jessica smiled from her thoughts, Suddenly Jessica smell the scent of sweetness. she sigh. And saw tiffany's face. 

"Jessi" tiffany softly called her name. 

Jessica sat down and rest her back on the tree. "What are you doing here, tiff?" her voice trailed off. tiffany clench her fist. "why'd you left?" She angrily asked. Jessica stiff a laugh. "I just want to freshen up, that's all nothing to be worried" Jessica said in a matter of fact. 

tiffany let a long stressful sigh, She sat beside jessica. "Is tell me is there's something wrong? Is it my fault" Tiffany ask as her eyes getting to get teary. Jessica's heart pained. 

How can i ask you to comfort me when, you are the cause of the pain? 

"No tiffany it's not your fault" it's my fault. 

Jessica Stop for a while when she heard a sob, she looked to tiffany and panic when she saw the girl start crying. "Yah. tiffany don’t cry" Jessica yelled. Tiffany remove her hands on her face, Jessica felt a guilt when she saw tiffany's red eyes and nose. she cried. is it because of me? 

"Tiff don’t cry......please"

With that caring voice, tiffany sob once again. that did it. Jessica Brighten up because of her bright idea. She suddenly make some weird and silly facial expressions. Tiffany's lips curve into smile. And once their eyes meet. It's like a magnet. Jessica stop doing silly face both of them lean forward and let their lips touch. 

we've kissed. 

...

Jessica was now lying at her bed. she really don’t remember what happen after that kiss. All she knew is she's on her bed and staring at her ceiling while holding her phone waiting for someone to call her. 

Suddenly her phone vibrate she stumble but quickly got up and glance to her phone. she let a big sigh because she was clearly expecting tiffany to call her not taeyeon. 

"Hey what's up?"

"Hey, I just want to inform you guys that, Our play Is Canceled because of some reasons instead were going to have a masquerade ball tomorrow evening, so be there jessica" Taeyeon made a cute smooch sound before bidding goodbyes. 

Tiffany...what are we now? 

...

"already have a dress for tomorrow?" yuri ask, with her hands folded. Jessica shook her head, Her face twitch when she saw taeyeon walking towards their direction. "What the heck are you doing here? Oh. wait let me clarify. what the heck are we doing here?" Jessica ask in curiosity. 

"Calm down Sica, Taeyeon just thought a plan" yuri smirk

"Plan? I don’t even agree with this. You suddenly drag me away from my girlfriend" Jessica angrily shouted then spank yuri's shoulder. 

"Aww" yuri groan as she shield her shoulder. "What do you mean girlfriend? It's a bed jessica. a B.E.D" Yuri mockingly replied. 

"Quit it you two. okay here's the plan" Taeyeon said as she try to silence the two. 

"What plan?" Jessica interfere, Taeyeon just smirk. And give a look to yuri. Yuri just nod as she understand what taeyeon thinks. Jessica shook her head "Oh.No.I know that look. I don--yah Where are we going?" Jessica screamed. 

After 5 minutes

"What are we doing here?" Jessica ask confused, when taeyeon and yuri drag her at the suit shop. 

"Duh. We're going to buy a Suit" Yuri smiled widely. 

"S-suit? It's a male clothes right, then what are we going to do with that?" Jessica innocently spoke. Taeyeon slap her forehead. "Pabo. We're going to cross dress" She finally blurt out. 

"WE. WHAT?!" 

Taeyeon and yuri quickly covered their ears from jessica's high pitch voice. "Are you deaf or something?" Taeyeon Nag.

"Cross dress isn’t allowed?" 

Taeyeon smiled "It's not in the rule so, i think its okay" 

"Yeah, Jessica it would be fun" 

"Fun? Are you two crazy or something. Taeyeon i cant believe you're a president" Jessica said in disbelief. 

Taeyeon sheepishly smile "I cant believe either" 

"Yah. Jessica don’t Complain too much. Just Do it for tiffany okay. Because we're doing this for yoona and Sunny, do you understand?" Yuri demandingly said. 

Jessica sigh. For tiffany. "I don’t Imagine what's next to this but for tiffany. I'll Go" 

"Yeah! So is that a deal?" 

"Probably a deal" 

...

"Yah, Go pick another one" Taeyeon bark as she laugh when she saw yuri's suit. "what the fuck taeyeon, I've been changing outfit since forever" Complain. 

Taeyeon waved her hands in ignorance "Oh. Don’t exaggerate yul" She mattered. yuri make a face before picking another suit. 

"Hey taeyeon, Is that yuri?" A familiar figure stepped in. Taeyeon looked up and greeted with a perfect beauty "Nana. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh i think i didn’t inform you, I've been working here. Park time job. as y--Jessica?!" Nana's voice beam in happiness when she saw jessica stepped out from the wardrobe. She run towards jessica and hug her tightly. 

"Oh my, NANA I can't breathe" Jessica joked. 

"Hey what's happening. here? NANA?" yuri's eyed widen when she saw nana hugging jessica. "Yah. Even if you two are only bestfriend. Jessica belongs to tiffany" yuri joked then playfully tried to push nana away from jessica. 

"Hahaha, pabo" Taeyeon whispered, but then her phone vibrate, she quickly fish it out, she frown when she saw the caller I.d

"Hello? tiffany any problem?" 

"Oh nothing i just want to ask, Do you know where's jessica?" 

"she's with me we've been looking for out dress later" Taeyeon lied. 

"OH MY GOD, NANA DONT KISS JESSICA" 

suddenly yuri screamed, Taeyeon swallow nervously. 

"Is that yuri?" Taeyeon shiver when she heard tiffany's icily tone. 

"Y-yeah, why?" 

"Did i heard it right?" 

"What. H-heard?" Taeyeon smark herself for stuttering. 

"Dont fool around kim taeyeon. about the kissing thing" Taeyeon was no scared. 

"Hey whose that?" Jessica sudden ask. when nana finally freed her. Taeyeon moved the phone away from her mouth and before talking to jessica. "It's tiffany" she mouthed. 

Jessica's eyes widen "Did she heard what yuri said?" Taeyeon nodded. 

"Hello? Tiffany?" Taeyeon spoke to tiffany once again

"Kim taeyeon. Give this fucking phone to jessica" Tiffany threaten 

Taeyeon motion jessica to come to her and talked to the jealous fany. Jessica bit her lower lip as taeyeon handed the phone to her. 

"H-hello, Fany-ah" 

"JESSICA JUNG. we will talk about this later" Tiffany said then hang up. 

Jessica didn’t move for a while, It's her first time to her that cold and icily tone from tiffany. 

what did just happen? 

....

"Wow" yuri said in awe. they arrived at the venue, And they cant help to get amused by the decorations and stuff, They were like in a fairy tale parties. 

"Wait there's jessica" Taeyeon pointed the girl wearing a Manly pink coat a white sleeve inside and a Black bow tie. The duo ran towards the walking pink "Hey, you look good in pink" Yuri complement.

"Here's your mask you should put it now" Taeyeon said as she heard the music playing. "The party is about to start" She murmured. Jessica quickly wore the mask and stood still together with taeyeon and yuri. 

suddenly the girls wearing a beautiful dresses start to walked down the big stair at the center. the man smiled to each other, 

"WOW. sunny look very gorgeous at her dress" Yuri said as she elbowed taeyeon. 

"Hehehehe. She do" Taeyeon replied cutely. She teasingly bowed to yuri and jessica "I have to go now. Gentle Wo-mens, My Girl is waiting for me" Taeyeon wink, yuri faked a gag but then pat taeyeon's back. 

"Hey, I can see you're Queen over here" Jessica whisper as she eyed the girl in shinning white. Yuri's eyes widen "Sica, I might rip her clothes tonight" yuri joked. 

"Pervert" Jessica said as she slap yuri's Head. "Hahahaha. Sica Look" yuri spoke, Jessica tilt her head and looked at yuri, who is pointing someone using her lips. With a slow motion jessica turn to her right and saw the girl of her dreams. 

"Hey dude, You should close your mouth, you're embarrassing me" Yuri teased. Jessica shook her head, she felt so happy yet so sad at the same time. You Look like a princess and gorgeous and sexy one Jessica thought randomly. 

"Hey, You should pick up your princess now" Yuri said 

"I'm not her prince after all" Jessica sigh. 

"Hey, don’t say that" yuri scoff to her bestfriend. "I have to go. I bet yoona is waiting for me" yuri said as she bid goodbye. 

Jessica just stood there alone. Watching tiffany from a far. do you even think about me? 

---

"can we dance?" Another boy came up and approach the beautiful girl wearing a pink gown. but then again, Tiffany denied. "I cant. I'm sorry" Tiffany apologetically spoke. The man nod slowly and disappointment can pain all over his face. 

"Hey, You denied seven men in a row" Siwon appeared with his black mask "Can i dance you?" He kindly ask. tiffany looked up and flash a smile. "Siwon" She beam. 

"Yeah it's me. so can we dance?" 

tiffany looked down feeling sorry. "Sorry but. I'm waiting for someone" she said in a low tone. "I'm waiting for jessica" She confessed. Siwon let a content smile "I see. so you like her, hehehehe. I guess I'm right" 

"Sorry" Tiffany sincerely said it again

"you don’t have to. So i guess I have to go now. Enjoy the night" Siwon smile. Tiffany just nod and continue to think about jessica. 

Jessica where are you?

--- 

"Jessica?" Jessica turn around as she notice that husky voice. "Hey siwon" She shyly greet. 

"wow. Wearing a man suit." Siwon laughed wholeheartedly. 

Jessica scratch the back of her head in embarrassment "Hehehehe. Yeah. Taeyeon plan this" 

"Taeyeon?"

"Yup, the president" Jessica smiled. 

"Oh. but wait what are you doing here?" Siwon ask. 

"What do you mean?" 

"What i mean is, what are you doing  here, someone is waiting for you inside" siwon said. 

"Someone?" 

"Yup, Tiffany, she's waiting for you" Siwon blurt out. "I think she Love you that much"

---

http://videokeman.com/brian_mcknight/back_at_one-brian_mcknight/ "song" 

where the heck is jessi, what if she's with nana right now and they're flirting to each other. that cant be happen, jessica is only min-- 

"Can you dance with me...Please?" Tiffany's heart soften hearing that gently voice, She slowly looked up and saw the girl that she dreamt of. "Jessi?"

"Present" Jessica joked, She open her hands waiting for tiffany to accept her offer. 

"Jessi" Tiffany happily giggled and embrace jessica tightly. 

Jessica and tiffany didn’t broke the hug, Instead they went to the dance floor hugging and twirling each other. Jessica slowly broke the hug but then brought tiffany's hands to her neck while she put her hands on tiffany's waist. and let their forehead touch. 

"what's with you wearing, a man suit?" tiffany giggled while asking. Jessica let a small laugh "Blame taeyeon" She joked. after that conversation both of them get silenced. Jessica lean forward and buried her face into tiffany's neck. and tiffany did the same. 

"Slow dance is the best" tiffany said randomly. 

"you're beautiful" Jessica whispered. Tiffany kept that naughty smile at her lips and dont have plan to remove it. "you look like a princess with that dress" Jessica sweetly added. 

"Really. then you're lucky you’re my prince" Tiffany confessed. 

Jessica moved wanting to change the position, she let their forehead touch and eyes lock. "So now I'm your prince?" Jessica teased.

"When i was kid i used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet a prince charming wearing a red cape white and blue clothes and had a red orange colored hair and he's everything you ever wanted. But then when i grow up and i realize My prince doesn’t wearing a cape white and blue dress and don’t have red orange hair. instead wearing a pink suit and have a blonde hair. and last one he's not he. it's she" tiffany cheekily smiled. 

"Jessi, I Just wanna be the only girl you love in your life" tiffany said as she looked to jessica's eyes lovingly. 

"That's impossible my princess" Jessica pouted. 

Tiffany raise a brow, She pulled back and frown at jessica "why, Is it beacause of nana?" she bitterly spoke then crossed her arms. 

Jessica broke from laughter. She moved closer to tiffany and back hug the girl "Silly. It's not because of nana" 

"then what is it?" Tiffany coldly ask

"I still have my father and sister you know" Jessica smirk. tiffany pout before turning around. "Really?"

"Pabo. Of course, but wait how about siwon?" Jessica ask 

"Pabo! You're the one that i love for the very beginning" Tiffany said, she cup jessica's chin making jessica to face her eye to eye. heart to heart. "I promise to be your princess and you'll be my prince okay" Tiffany said as she peck on jessica's nose. 

"You really like fairy tale dont you?" Jessica teased 

"I dont like it. I love it" Tiffany playfully wink 

"you love it? how about me?" Jessica fake a hurt tone, tiffany giggled because of her now-girlfriend silly acting. 

"Of course, I love you a lot. How about you're sleeping thing?" 

Jessica smiled "Don’t tell me your jealous because i spend my time most of sleeping?" 

"Don’t blame me, I love you a lot" 

"Hahahaha, don’t worry I'll chose you over sleeping, because heck, I love you so much" Jessica confessed. Jessica lean closer. "How about we create our own love story?"

"that would be great, I'll be the beauty and you'll be my beast" Tiffany joked, 

"Pabo, but Whatever it is, My favorite love story would be ours" Jessica said before closing the gap between her and tiffany. As the lips dance in sync, they feel nothing but love. 

True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends”

 

Finished Ahh. I failed this time. I've been busy this past few days. Aigoo~. But well i hope you like this one. Sorry for the typos and Wrong grammars. TT.TT Btw. I'm craving for jeti moment...