First Kiss

Exo - SuhoxYourName

The dashingly handsome, Suho takes you on the dream date of your life. He had your favorite food prepared as well as your favorite drink. He even had your favorite songs being played in the background of the romantic setting.

You two had been dating for four weeks and you had never kissed him because you were too shy and his bandmates were always around; causing more embarrassment than they should. He was planning something special for you tonight.

After your wonderful dinner, Suho takes you on a walk along a sparkling lake as he holds your hand tenderly. He asks you to look at the water at your reflection with his with a warm grin. He then asks you to close your eyes and pretend that you were floating over the water with him as he gently takes you into his arms.

He begins to quietly sing Lucky into your ear as he sways gently with his left hand on your lower back. While his right hand tenderly lifts your head up to his face by your chin then slowly presses his lips against yoursYou are shocked at first but you slowly go along with it while lightening bugs surround the two of you and illuminate your faces as you enjoyed your first of many kisses with your darling Suho.