D.O. and Kris

Endless EXO Oneshots.

Kyungsoo shivered; it was the first snowfall of the year. It was also the first time it had snowed since Kyungsoo’s boyfriend Kai broke up with him. He smiled sadly as he walked across the frozen ground. Nothing was the same now that Kai wasn’t in his life. Being an EXO member made it harder for Kyungsoo to get over Kai. Seeing Kai everyday was maddening. On breaks now Kyungsoo would sit by himself in the dorms, even if anyone asked him to go out he would decline politely and leave.

“Hey, Kyungsoo? Wanna go eat…?” Chanyeol smiled at him.

There it was again, the look of pity. Everyone had it now; Kyungsoo couldn’t escape it.

“No, I’m fine,” he smiled; though it was fake.

“Are you sure? I mean, EXO-M is going to be here later and we won’t have time to-” Chanyeol continued.

“I said I’m fine,” Kyungsoo snapped slightly.

Chanyeol stared at him in surprise.

“S-sorry…” Kyungsoo turned and rushed the other direction.

It wasn’t Chanyeol’s fault, he was only trying to help; but it made no difference. Kyungsoo felt bad for snapping at the other boy, and he really wanted to apologize, but at the same time he wanted to try and stay away from the other members as they only made him think of Kai. Kyungsoo was getting good at making excuses to avoid his friends, and that was a good thing to him.

Kyungsoo felt his phone vibrate in his pocket suddenly and debated whether to actually answer it. Deciding to pick up, he shoved his hand into his pocket and retrieved the phone quickly. As his hands were freezing, he had a difficult time answering the phone; he fumbled with the device for a few seconds before being able to answer.

“Hello?” he spoke softly.

“Ah, Kyungsoo, you’re the only one I could reach… We’re at the airport so could you get someone to come pick us up?” An mal voice could be heard on the other end of the line.

“Ah, Kris? Yeah, I was heading back to the dorm anyways… I’ll get someone there right away,” Kyungsoo frowned slightly at the news.

“Great thanks,” Kris hung up quickly.

What? They were here already? That was strange as Kyungsoo was sure Chanyeol said the other boys wouldn’t be there until around noon, and at the moment it was only ten something. Kyungsoo frowned deeply and wondered how they could be there so early. In any case Kyungsoo hurried back to the dorm and let the staff know that EXO-M was waiting at the airport and they were ready to be picked up.

“Yo, Kyungsoo!”

The boy quickly turned around to see who had called his name so calmly and was faced with the one person he wanted to see the least.

“K-kai… You are…” Kyungsoo stuttered.

Kyungsoo’s gaze shifted to focus solely at the ground in front of his own feet. He effused to look at the younger boy in front of his face, the boy who carelessly called his name even though Kyungsoo threatened tears at even the sight of him.

“How are you doing?” Kai smiled at him.

Don’t smile at me like that… Kyungsoo thought quickly; quickly glancing at Kai and returning his gaze back to the ground.

“I’m… fine,” he snapped viciously.

“Oh, well I just haven’t heard from you in a while, so I was starting to get worried,” Kai responded.

Kai placed a hand on Kyungsoo’s hair lightly and ruffled it quickly. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in horror as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. Don’t touch me like that… he thought again as he closed his eyes tightly. Suddenly he felt a strong pair of arms around his shoulders and he was being pulled back from Kai’s touch.

“Oh, Kris, you guys are early,” Kyungsoo heard Kai say quickly.

“Ah yeah, our flight was pushed ahead,” Kyungsoo felt Kris’ voice rumble behind him quite closely, “If you don’t mind, I need to borrow Kyungsoo for a while…”

Kai looked at Kyungsoo who shifted nervously under the younger boy’s harsh gaze but he only nodded. Kris released Kyungsoo quickly and grabbed his hand to drag him outside again. It felt colder than before.

When they were clearly far away from the dorms, and more importantly Kai, Kris stopped and looked at Kyungsoo.

“Why do you do that?” Kris snapped at him.

Kyungsoo blinked obviously having no idea what the older boy was talking about.

“Why do you let him do that to you?” he snapped again, “He played with your feelings, and now you are letting him do it again…”

Kyungsoo shrugged and could not bring himself to look at Kris directly.

“Because I love him…” Kyungsoo smiled sadly, “No… I loved him.”

Kris stared down at Kyungsoo with an expression of confusion but it was quickly replaced. Kris swiftly moved down and smashed his lips against Kyungsoo’s and gripped him by the shoulders, holding the younger in place. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in shock and he found no strength to push against the older, stronger Kris.

“K-Kris, what are you…?” Kyungsoo stammered when they finally broke apart.

“I really like you… I always have… But being separated and not being able to see you made me feel terrible. And when I heard you and Kai split, I was crushed because I couldn’t do anything to make you feel better… But now that you are actually free I guess I can finally have you… So please will you be mine?” Kris ranted.

“B-but, I’m not worth it. Kai told me I’m a terrible boyfriend and that no one would want-”

“Forget what Kai said. He’s just a kid and has no idea what he is talking about…” Kris cut Kyungsoo off swiftly, “I really like you Kyungsoo… Please?”

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, “I-I guess…”

Kris quickly pecked Kyungsoo on the lips again and smiled at him. Kyungsoo felt his heart start to race. What is this feeling, he thought. Maybe someone would really care for him, and teach him what love is.