She's Back!

Back To December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

 

12th December 2010, Arcodas Restaurant, Seoul City.

 

    Sehun nervously fixed his necktie as he repositioned himself on the luxurious leather chair. 12th December 2010, this is a historical date in his life. The first annivesarry of his relationship with the love of his life, Kim Taeyeon. The warmness from the cafe was really giving him a sort feeling of calmness. He glanced around the restaurant that was illuminated with the dim lights from the candelliar and crooked a smile as his eyes met with his love's eyes. Taeyeon calmly walked towards the table that was elegantly decorated. He stood up and gently pulled a chair for her like a gentleman. Taeyeon sat down on the chair and placed her exclusive Prada handbag on the table. She wandered her eyes around the restaurant and fixed her eyes on Sehun. 

 

" Happy 1st annivesarry, darling. " Sehun wished, handing out a bouquet of red rosses. Taeyeon stared at the bouquet before hesitantly took it from Sehun's grip.

 

" Thank you. " She thanked, flashing a slight smile. The atmosphere turned silent for a minute.

 

" Is there something wrong, hon? " He asked, cocking his eyebrows. Taeyeon cleared and crossed her legs elegently.

 

" Sehun, listen, " She ordered, looking straight into Sehun's gorgeous orbs. " I can't continue with this ty relationship. We're going nowhere, I mean, NOWHERE! I can't marry a guy that I don't love with all my heart, that's impossible! And one more thing, I need to go back to New York. My family needs me. Find another girl, okay? " Taeyeon confessed. Sehun gulped down and shut his eyes as tight as he could to prevent the tears from falling down. He blinked his eyes a few times before finally be able to speak.

 

" So, all this time.. Everything was just an act? You don't love me? "

 

" I do, but not with all my heart. There's something that's stopping my heart from loving you. " Upon hearing Taeyeon's answer, Sehun immediately fell silent. I love you with all my heart, Kim Taeyeon. I've planned everything, everything for our future. And you just said that you don't love me the way I love you?  Sehun cried out loud in his heart.

 

" When is your flight? " He finally asked after the cold silence.

 

" Tonight. " She answered shorlty and stood up from her chair. She took the rose bouquet and casually walked towards the dustbin and dumped it into the dustbin before heartlessly walking out from the restaurant without galncing back at her so-called boyfriend. 

 

   Sehun buried his face into his arms and bawled out. After he finally calmed down a bit, he finally stood up and walked towards his Aston Martin that was parked at the parking lots. He shoved his body in the car and rested his head on the steering wheel with tears streaming down through his face. The girl that he loves the most, the girl that he sacrifies the most, finally left him without giving him a single glance. Kim Taeyeon is really cruel..

 

 

End Of Flashback

 

   Kai knocked his bestfriend's office door that was pasted with a placard with the word Vice CEO of The TimeSquare before he swung it open. Sehun, that was busy reading his files smirked as he gestured his bestfriend to come closer.

 

" Ssup? " He asked, flipping closed the clear blue folder on the table. Kai pulled a chair in front of his boss and also his bestfriend.

 

" Lunch time, as usual. " He informed, glancing at the clock. Sehun looked at his wristwatch and stood up, fixing his blazer followed by Kai.

 

" Let's go, then. Just usual place. I'm not in the mood to drive today. " Sehun talked while walking through the hallway of the 14th storey building. Kai tipped his shoulder and shrugged.

 

" Up to you, now just go to the ing restaurant. "

 

" Mind your word, Kkamjjong. We are at the office. " Sehun warned, smiling synically. Kai chuckled and nudged his friend by the arm.

 

" Oh, right. Our vice CEO is mad already. But, what if he starts to speak with bad language too like what he always does? " Kai mocked, receiving a death glare from Sehun. They rode the elevator and went towards the office restaurant at the ground floor as they talked none-stopped. Kai pushed the glass door open and shoved his body into the restaurant with Sehun following him while laughing at Kai's dirty joke earlier. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter