01

Good Night
-" Those ing brainless morons..!" Among the young men group went unease feeling while their leader Leeteuk swore like drunkass devil (what he actually was..). The whole Super Junior - including Henry and Zhoumi - had been partying because of  their successful year. And in the end of evening, they has got wrong cars, they got many little cars instead of three big cars.
- "And we pay for this ?!?!?"
- "Leeteuk.. please.. be bit more quiet, we're on pu-"
- "I DON'T ING CARE!!" Their eldest was drunk too much. "I DON'T GIVE ANY ING ABOUT THAT !!" He yelled and swore some time, until he finally calmed down and sobbed against Kangin's strong shoulder. Finally, when all those cars arrived they started to gathering to those taxis. The second youngest Ryeowook made his everything that he would go in a same taxi with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. But he hasn't any luck and he  has to go with Yesung. That little man didn't like idea, no no, don't get it wrong.  Usually he would go without any  problems and be happy with special time with his favorite hyung.. but not tonight. Ryeowook knows very well that his beloved Yesung hyung were really, I mean really homophobic and if we are speaking in right word.. That cute little eternal maknae has been really touchy with Kyuhyun. (Like making out in the dark corners..) And  in fact with Donghae and Sungmin too..  Ryeowook sat down into car with burning cheeks. Yesung was seated already and were playing with his smartphone. Ryeowook was really nervous, was Yesung noticed his gayness with others? Why he looks so... moody? Was there hate and disgust in Yesung's eyes? When his hyung starts to yell and beat him? Oh my.. God please. Am I destoyed our friendship? He will hate me.. He hates me already.. God, some one, help me. Ryewook was fighting against his stupid tears, stupid stupid.. Oh god why he was so stupid wiht his actions?
 
The taxi moves already and Ryeowook was sure about Yesung's hates towards him. Yesung sits on backseats and plays something with his phone.
- "Wookiee.. Come here, I want  pic with you to Twitter!" In the darkness of car smaller man saw how older man's eyes where shining, but not because of hate? Right..? With uncertain movements Wookie mades his way in moving car to sit besides of his hyung. He sits nervously and was waiting while Yesung was typing something.
- "Okayy...! And then SMILE for the WORLD!!" Yesung grins when he takes picture of them. Then older black haired man brought the device closer and was eyeing photo with sharp eyes.
- "Wookie.. try little more.. you look like really drunk here!"
- "Nooo.. Hyung.. I'm tired..!" Wookie whined and placed his head in crook of Yesung's neck, Yesung patted his head couple of times and then takes one more picture. He was satisfied with the last one - that cute little man called Kim Ryeowook looked like tired little guardian angel, while he leans Yesung, and him self didn't look as drunk as he thought he was.. He looked, kind of happy. So, he  tweetet it into Twitter, and soon YeWook fans would be beaming over it.
 
The taxi ride was slow in Seoul's night. Ryeowook feels himself more and more tired, he was yawning and rubbing his tired eyes.
- "Hyung.. do you mind if?" Yesung only nods, he already knows what his younger dongsaeng wants. Brown haired man placed his head onto Yesung's lap and brought his legs to seat. Couple of minutes later Yesung started to play with Wookie's short hair, it was habid of them: Ryeowook would rest like that and Yesung plays with skinny man's hair, until younger would fall into sleep, and still Yesung would continue his play with Wookie's soft hair.
 
What mess our life is.. Goosh.. that one freaking leader was so drunk, geez, how Kangin will get him back to dorm? Manager hyung will kill us. That ing bloody evil maknae, he was again wasted, like no tomorrow, hopefully he will choke on his own puke, geez. That smell tomorrow.
 
Yesung was deep down wiht his own thoughts, he was just hoping, that this drive would continue little bit longer, only him and his favorite band member.
 
Wookie's hair is so soft.. And it smells so fresh and good, like forest after rain, or.. would he mind if I cut a small wisp of his hair? Ugh, you old pedo, you sound like real creepy old greasy man, I mean, something, ugh, eww no. Hopefully this will last longer.. Hopefully Wookie will not puke..
 
And like speak of devil Ryeowook shoots up gacking, and Yesung can't do anything while Ryewook pukes whole contain of his stomach. That everything happens in couple of eye blinks, and finally when Yesung fully understand what just happened, in front of him was red eyed and shaking Wookie, who was apologizing over and over. Yesung founds some tissue and he wiped  Wookie's tear and puke stained cheeks, while telling taxi driver to leave them to the closest bus stop. That taxi driver was already beyond of pissed of: first some gayness and then puke stained taxi. Gladly he leaves those two young men to the next bus stop, and Yesung has to paid more because of.. Wookie's acident.
 
And their way back to dorm starts. Yesung felt tiredness and he was getting mad to stumbling Wookie, he has difficulties to keep balance and he was tripping of his own feet. Black haired man feels irritation and to douple his bad mood: he was getting sober and  that was bringing some really angry headache. He was sworing his life, whole idol world, sm ent. his band member, their crazy leader who was insisted to go one more club (because of that taxis..) and oh look! Once again Wookie was stumbled and fell onto his , and there he was staring apoletically his hyung.
- " WITH YOU WOOKIE! You're already grown up man, you should to know your boundaries with alcohol! I'm going to leave YOU INTE MIDDLE OF THAT ING STREET INTE MIDDLE OF THAT IN HOLY CHRIST NIGHT! Hopefully some really crazy bimbo ELF will found you and ! Oh Wookie, please, don't look at me like that.. you know that I can't resist those eyes of you.. Ok, come here, I'm going to piggy back you back to dorm." Yesung alwasy melts in front of Ryeowooks sorrowful eyes, and speaking the truth; Yesung was afraid that some one would do something bad to his beloved Wookie. it was late night in deed and fans were crazy, always.
 
So, they continued their journey back to the dorm, while Wookie was lightly snoring. Yesung gently smiled to those warm puffs of Wookie's breathing. They tickles his neck. Finally they arrived to their front door, and after some minor difficulties they get inside of their dorm. It was dark, and cozy; finally home!
 
- "Okay, you little rascal, lets make next move!" Yesung placed Ryeowook on bed and bend over to Wookie. He was reaching the first buttons of younger's shirt.
- "Lets remove that thing.." Paralyced and shocked Ryeowook could only watch how Yesung opens button by button his shirt, sometimes his warm finger tips migh lighty brush over his sensite skin. Brown haired man was blushing, and it amused Yesung. Finally older got that shirt away, and moves to open the zipper and buttons of Wookie's jeans. By that embrassed man tried to push Yesung away; that was.. it was.. embrassing.
- "H-hyung.. I can, I can do it by.."
- "I don't think so, you're bit too drunk in my opinion." Finally Yesung tugged those skinny jeans off, and whimpering embrassed Ryeowook curls himself into small ball.
- "Hyung.." Yesung was smiling gently.
- "Wookie.. I'm not going to you, you little pabo, get dressed into your pyjama and go to brush your teeth and wash your little face, ok?" Ryewook only nods and fast he got dressed and with little help of Yesung he went to bathroom. Yesung was gently smiling, oh dear Wookie. How you would be that innocent, but also so tainted? Yes.. Yesung was noticed how flirty and touchy his small donsaeng has been with others. He has noticed how Sungin was undressing and molesting his Wookie's small frame with his eyes, while that named man was grinding himself to Donghae who has been more aroused than.. well.. Yesung didn't know how aroused Donghae would be, but it doesn't matter now. He softly helps tired man in between of sheats, and watched how sleep slowly takes better of his Wookie. Darkly he looked some marks which their evil maknae Kyuhyun was left on Ryeowook's pale neck. Angrily he glared those marks, and promised that never, ever will some one to leave that kind of marks, or any kind of marks on his Wookie's skin.
 
- "Good.. night hyung." Ryeowook mumbles when Yesung was leaving room.
- "Night Wookie, sleep well." Older man answered. After his own rituals before sleeping, he was laying on his own bed, thinking how innocent Wookie really was. Blushing like while his own hyung was taking of his clother, pabo little Wookie, after that all ness with other, you come back to your hyung, innocent like little child, blushing and stuttering, avoiding my eyes. Being cute as tiny kitten, is it right to say about other man, that he is cute? But.. Wookie is. Do you even know, what your small and thin frame is making to us, me? Do you even know, how much you mean to me, you little evil like angel? Did you know, how much I've to hold myself, to stay in my homophobic character. Do you know why I created that character?
 
That you would be safe from your old, and hyung.
 
And then, Yesung left his warm and nice bed, he tiptoes back to Wookie's room, and carefully he kneeled besides Wookie.
- "Little you know about our life in that dorm." Tired black haired man whispered, he gently places his lips in Wookie's forehead. Couple of second later Yesung's lips lefts Wookie's warm forehead, and he wanders back to his room.
 
- "Good night, my dear Wookie."


//
Okay..! It's done. ^ ^
I made this yaaaaayyayayayya! Thank you for reading! I'm sorry about my grammar errors or misspelled words. TT__TT