1

I Don't Remember

She collapsed on the ground, the gun still in her hand.

"KRYSTAL!" I screamed, running over to her. She was covered in her own blood, there was no way she would ever be alive after this.. I picked her up and held her close, sobbing.

I didn't want it to end like this, if only things could have been different, she would have understood we didn't hate her, we weren't planning to hurt her. We wanted her to be happy again.. But instead she'd turned into something terrible.

"Please don't go.." I whispered.

"Umma.." A weak voice spoke.

"K.. Krys?" I looked at her. Her eyes were open. She was barely alive.

"It hurts so much umma..  I want to go home.." She mumbled.

"You'll be okay.. I promise..." I said. I took her back inside and put her on the couch.

She lay still for a while, then looked at herself. "Umma.. Help me.." She began to cry. "There is red stuff on me.."

"I'll go get you some new clothes.." I said.

A few minutes later, Krystal had calmed down and was looking around. I noticed she was looking at a picture on the wall of our members, Sulli, Amber and Luna.

"Umma, who are they?" She asked.

"They're our members. You know who they are.." I said.

"Members of what? I've never seen them before.." She mumbled, looking confused.

I started to feel worried. "Krys.. Those girls and us are in a girl group called f(x). You don't remember?"

"I don't know what any of that is.." She said, looking at me.

"..Krys.." I gasped.

 

Krystal's P.O.V

Victoria looked after me, she talked about those other girls a lot and told me about them and what they did. She said I used to do it too, but I don't remember. One day she showed me some music videos.

"See, there's all of us." She said.

"...But I don't remember doing that." I said.

There was a knock at the door then a small girl with black hair came in.

"Hey Vic, hey Krys." She said.

"..How does she know who I am?" I asked Victoria. "Wait.." I looked back to the music video, then at the girl who was looking very confused. "..The short one!"

The girl frowned. "...I'm Luna. Not the short one."

"Uhh.. Luna.. I need to tell you something." Victoria said, then they both left the room.

I carried on watching the music video when a girl who looked like a llama came in.

"Are you one of them too?" I asked her.

"One of what? What are you talking about Krys?" She asked.

"Why does everyone know my name?! Who are you?! What do you want?!" I yelled.

"I've known you since you were little, I'm Amber, I live here!"  Amber said.

"I've never seen you before in my-"

Victoria ran in. "Amber, come in here!" Then she dragged Amber away.

Then a really tall girl came in. She stopped in the doorway and looked at me sadly.

"..I'm Sulli.." She said.

"Are you one of those people too?" I asked her.

She nodded slowly. "You could say that.."

She came in and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing.. You wouldn't remember." She mumbled, then we sat in silence.

I wondered what all these people were doing here and why umma had taken them out and why this sad girl was sat next to me.

 

What happened? Why can't I remember?