1/1

Through Mangas

 

It was raining for hours already and Jongup was still in the car on his way to his grandma. Wouldn’t it be raining the way until then could be kinda pretty. The fields, the forest, from time to time some farms. Pretty.

Especially when you live in Seoul. With cars, big houses and people everywhere. It’s not quiet at all there. In his apartment you can hear every single sound from outside. It would be great when his boss would give him a salary increase. But not with his boss, he can be lucky that he has warm water and current. He sighed inside his car and tried to get a better view on the road. Why must it rain so ing heavily?

He ruffled his hair and on the wheel tighter. He can’t see a thing. He can be lucky that this is a country road. Here isn’t anybody he could crash with.

After half an hour it wasn’t raining so heavily anymore and he could finally see something again.

Through the windows you had a wonderful sight on the fields, trees and at the wide end of the road you could see a yet little house.

“It must be nice to leave here..~ and lonely..” He said to himself.

He didn’t came far then because suddenly his car just stopped. Jongup groaned loudly and he looked if the tank was empty. It was full. He dropped his head against the wheel and whined.

“Why must it happen to me now? I don’t know one single bit where I am. And then it must raining.”
He stayed for a while like that until he decided that he couldn’t do anything else than walk to the house at the far end of the road. How many miles are that?

He unbuckled himself, whined for one last time and got then out of his car. Now he stood here in the rain, without a jacket (it was hot when he drove away), and with his car in the middle of the road.

“I hope in the next hours nobody wants to use the road…”

He locked his car and started walking to the house. After some time, he got cold. He was drenched and it was still far away. He sneezed and crossed his arms around his upper body, so rubble his arms a little bit for heat.

This will be a long way in the rain for Jongup. What will happen when he reached his goal?

 

~~

 

Himchan was sitting on his arm chair in front of the fireplace and was like always reading a manga. A . Yes, Himchan was reading s. Yes, Himchan was gay (at least he thinks so, but he is reading s, come one). And yes, Himchan will die alone in the middle of nowhere.

It was raining heavily outside and he loved to sit comfortable in front of the warmth, when he could hear the rain drops on the windows patter and the trees rustle in the wind.

He lived on this old farm (here aren’t any animals anymore) since his parents died and he grow up living by his grandma. It was nice here, nice and lonely. And then the only other person he knew died. It was already 2 years ago and Himchan didn’t want to move away, maybe in the city or somewhere else. He just wanted to stay here. Even if that meant he will be forever alone.

In this house are just too many memories. And it’s not like he will have a better life somewhere else.

He roused out of his chair when the doorbell suddenly rings.

“Who could this be? Here aren’t any people in miles..”

When he opened the door his eyes widened, in front of him stood a little smaller than himself, good looking man. His clothes were soaked and you could see his muscles through the shirt.

Himchan blushed lightly at the sight and cleared his throat awkwardly.

“Erm..C-Can I help you?”

The man sneezed and Himchan let him immediately inside.
“I’m sorry, please follow me.” The two of them walked into the living room and Himchan let him in front of the fire place. “I’m really sorry, I will get you some new clothes.”

The man mumbled thanks and tried to get some warms into his body.

When Himchan came back he blushed at the sight from the mans upper body. He was really muscular.

“Here is a new shirt and baggy pants for you..” He gave then the man awkwardly and walked in the kitchen to make him a hot coffee and to not see him changing.

When he came back the man sat on the arm chair in the new clothes and smiled warmly at him. He took the coffee Himchan gave him and sipped on it.

“Thank you. I’m Jongup, I’m sorry for just barking in but my car stopped moving for maybe a mile away from here and I needed a place to stay.”

Himchan nodded. “I’m Himchan, you could sleep here. The car repair service will be available in two days..”

“In two days?”

“Yeah I’m sorry..it’s a Friday night, they will be back at Monday.”

Jongup nodded and smiled. “Well okay then, and I can really sleep here?”

“Yeah I’m alone anyways.”

“Why?”

Himchan sighed lightly and told him his whole story. Everything about his parents, his grandma, just everything. And Jongup just sat there and listen carefully.

 

~~

 

It was already past midnight when Jongup called his grandma to explain her why he couldn’t come to her in the next 2 days.

Himchan and Jongup had quiet some fun and they weren’t awkward at all anymore.

“You can sleep in my grandmas room.”

“Thanks.”

Himchan made the bed for Jongup and left the room for the night. When Jongup lay on the bed, he sight. Himchan seems so kind and he has such a sad live. He could understand why he doesn’t want to leave but still, isn’t he lonely at all?

Jongup thought for a while if he could live alone for 2 years. He came to the resolution, no, he couldn’t.

Poor Himchan.

After a while Jongup drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile in Himchans room, the boy couldn’t sleep. He didn’t know what the feeling was. But it was defiantly a good feeling. His stomach felt funny and his heart felt warm. He didn’t felt something like that before. Is that like in his mangas, love at the first sight? Does something like that exist in real life?

 

~~

 

The next day Jongup awoke to bird chirping and not from the yelling from annoying people on the street. It was really peaceful here, he could get used to it.

When he walked into the kitchen he found Himchan who was sitting at the table with a manga in his hand and breakfast ready on the table.

“Good morning” Jongup said and smiled whilst he sat down across from him.

Himchan looked up for a brief second, “Good morning, breakfast is ready. I ate already. Hope you don’t mind me reading?”

Jongup shook his head and began eating. “Thanks, what are you reading btw?”

Himchan looked up again. “You’re welcome and Maid Boy.”

“Maid Boy?” Jongup raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Yeah…it’s a …” Himchan mumbled.

“I know” Jongup said and smiled when Himchans cheeks got a rosy color.

“Really?”

“Yeah, my sister reads s like a madman.”

They both laughed and Himchan smiled.
“I really love them, they are the only thing I can drift into and forget everything around.”

Jongup smiled at the boy. He really is interesting.

 

~~

 

When the afternoon came around, Himchan was sitting on his arm chair and Jongup sat beside him on the carpet. They both watched the fire in the fireplace.

“It’s really quiet here” Jongup said after a while into the silence. Not that this was a bad thing, no the silence was comfortable.

“Nae..” Himchan smiled lightly. “Is it loud in the city?”

Jongup laughed and stood up to look at him probably.
“It’s loud. It’s dirty. Everything smells. There are too many people. It’s dangerous. You wouldn’t like it there.”
“Hmm..” Himchan nodded. “Do you like it here?”

Jongup smiled brightly and sat on the arm chair beside Himchan. Himchan looked at him with big eyes but Jongup only smiled kindly.

“I love it here, it’s really nice and you are great company for someone who is always alone.”

Himchan blushed lightly and a looked away from the elder.

Then Himchan could feel some hands on his waist and he immediately looked back with a shocked expression.

“You don’t mind do you?” Jongup pushed him away lightly to sit comfortable in the chair, he then pushed Himchan on his lap who blushed like a tomato.

They sat like that for a while until Himchans back feel on Jongups chest and his head lay on his shoulder. He fell asleep. Jongup smiled at the cute boy in his lap and some hair out of his face.

He really is beautiful. 

 

~~

 

It was 10pm and Himchan was still sleeping on Jongups lap. Not that he mind that. He took a hold on Himchan probably and carried him bridal style into his room, where he laid him on the bed gently.

Jongup took some blankets and laid them on Himchan who welcomed the warmth and snuggled inside the blanket. Jongup smile brightened at the sight and he sat on the other end of the bed.

It was creepy but he couldn’t do anything against his urge to watch Himchan as he was sleeping peacefully.

After some time Jongups eyes got heavy and they fell shut, his body fell beside Himchans who snuggled at the extra warmth.

Whilst Jongup lay on his beck unmoving, Himchan put one leg above that from Jongup and hold tightly on the others waist. His head lay on his chest. They both never slept so good.

 

~~

 

The following day and the last day from Jongup being a guest in Himchans home, Himchan sat nervously on his armchair in the living room. What if Jongup thinks he is a ert? He lay on top off him. At the thought Himchan blushed and played with this fingers.

On the other side, Jongup let him sat on his lap yesterday.

Himchan blew air in his cheeks and slapped them lightly. It’s like in one of his mangas, right? Love at the first sight. They will happily marry and get kids, who will get kids.

No. Himchan shook his head and pouted. It isn’t in like one of his mangas..it cannot.

When Jongup walked into the living room, he laughed when he saw Himchan. The boy was frowning and slapping himself on the cheeks. This was too adorable.

“What is wrong?” He asked and walked over to knee in front of him.

Himchan blushed when he saw Jongup. He will think I’m crazy now. Oh my god.

“It’s cute, but why are you frowning?” Himchan blushed more and looked fast away from Jongup who grinned and stood up to tower above the younger one.

“I…nothing…”

“When it’s about us together sleeping, its fine. I never slept so well before really.” He laughed.

Himchan nodded lightly and stood up as well. The two of them were staring in each other eyes. Their chest touching. Himchans breath hitched. He is so good looking.

Jongup smiled and moved forward until their foreheads lay against each other.
“I wish I could stay here, it’s nice here.” He smiled.

Himchan blushed and closed his eyes. He will kiss me right. He will kiss me.

Jongup closed his eyes as well and moved forward to taste Himchans sweet lips. But oh well this is like in a manga, and like in a manga, something happens. The phone rings, Jongup cursed under his breath and watched Himchan who walked away to answer the call.

“Jongup?”

“Huh?”

“The service station called, they brought your car away and you will get it back tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

 

~~

 

They had a nice afternoon together, they talked, read and just cuddled together. Himchan new this was really love at the first sight. He didn’t want Jongup to leave him, but deep inside he knew that Jongup will be gone tomorrow and that they will never see each other again.

Himchan sat on Jongups lap on the arm chair and they had both the eyes closed. Jongups arms protectively lay around Himchans waist who snuggled against Jongups chest.

It was cute, it was warm and it was full of love.

They both didn’t want to let go ever again.

But soon enough the night came and they both left to get ready for bed. When they met each other in the bathroom, Jongup grinned at Himchan, took a hold of his waist and walked with him in his room, where they both laid down together.

Never let go of me.

 

~~

 

The two of them stood at the front door. It was an awkward silence, no one dared to say a thing.

“Himchan…erm..they brought my car. I will be leaving now. It was really nice to meet you.”

Jongup doesn’t want to look Himchan in the eyes. It broke his hard to leave the boy alone, after so many years of being alone, he get to be alone again.

Himchan took his hand into his and gave it a light squeeze.

“Please tell your grandma that I greeted her. “

Jongup nodded and brought one hand to Himchans face to make him look at him.

“Goodbye Himchan.” Jongup moved forward and kissed Himchan softly on the lips. Their first and last kiss. Himchan felt the tears burning in his eyes. He quickly closed his eyes, he doesn’t want Jongup to see his tears.
When Jongup walked out of the house and stood at his car. He stopped, turned around and waved one last time at Himchan with a small smile, before he got into his car and drove away.

And now Himchan stood here, alone again.

He fell in love for the first time and his love will not be with him. He couldn’t hold the tears anymore and let them go. He closed the door behind himself and walked into the living room. There it was his arm chair. Yesterday they sat there together now he will sit there alone. Like always.

He sat down and brought his knees to his chest.

“You will always be alone Himchan..” He started into the fireplace and thought about anything they did. In just two days they learned to love and in just two hours, they learned what it feels like to be heard broken.

 

~~

 

Three days passed by and Himchan still felt like . How could something hurt so much? How?

He made himself a coffee and leaned against the kitchen counter. It hurts.

Whilst he sipped on his coffee, he didn’t saw the car which stopped in front of his house. He didn’t saw the man who slowly made his way towards the front door. But he heard the doorbell ringing. Startled he made his way towards the door, when he reached for the doorknob his heart felt suddenly so heavy. Slowly and a little bit scared what will happen next, he opened the door and shrieked when he saw who the visitor was.

“Jongup~” He squealed and throw himself in Jongups open arms.

They stayed like that for a while. Just squeezing each other bodies. After some minutes Himchan asked, “What are you doing here?”

Jongup laught and pecked Himchan on the mouth. Himchan in return blushed lightly.
“Is that as an answer enough?”

Himchan giggled and shook his head. “Nope~”

He stock his tongue out and Jongup playfully bit into it.

“I’m here to live with you Himchan. I love you.”

Himchan blushed and kissed Jongup sweetly on the lips. When they parted their lips, Himchan mumbled against Jongups.

“I love you too dummy.”

And just like that the two of them were living in the farm in the middle of nowhere for now on.

 

~~

a/n

oh well i feel so disappointed with this >< 

i kind of want to keep the ending and the beginning and throw the middle away ;A;

i'm sorry.. ._.