1: I have feelings, too

Love Bug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slamming her lokcer shut, Mae Ri sighed as she pressed against the long row of them, trying not to get trampled as the other girls swarmed EXO as they walked down the hall. The 12 of them took up quite a lot of space, in four rows of threes. With Kris leading, the remaining members followed. The sea of girls parted as the boys passed with obnoxious smirks about their faces, the only exception of Luhan and Tao, who smiled and waved cutely at the girls. Mae Ri rolled her eyes, putting her head down. She continued to walk to class. They were mere guys, she thought. Yes, of course, they could sing, they could dance, they  were pretty hot, but it wasn't like they were Gods or something. Mae Ri sighed again.

"Riri-ah~" Hyorin sang out as she latched onto Mae Ri's arm. "Guess what~"

Mae Ri raised an eyebrow. Surely, it must be great, if it got Hyorin so excited. 

"Luhan oppa asked me out!!" she beamed.

Mae Ri's face dropped. Luhan? Of EXO? No, it couldn't be... Why would all-star, varsity soccer team captain Luhan, ask Hyorin out?

The edges of Hyorin's mouth dropped. "Mae Ri? Mae Ri-ah? Is there somthing wrong?"

Mae Ri forced herself to smile and shook her head. Hyorin's lips turned up again. "So you can sit with us during lunch?hthe level of her voice dropped. "You know I don't like it when you sit alone or go to the library..."

Mae Ri shook her head once. No way. She was.  not going to sit with those boys. Andwae. Never. Hyorin pouted. "Please... Riri~ Just this once? You don't have to tomorow, if you don't like it? Please..."

Mae Ri sighed. she knew Hyorinw as relelntless, that Hyorin would bother her until she agreed. Sighing, again, Maeri nodded in agreement. 

"Yayy~" Hyorin beamed again. "I'll wait for you by your locker, arraso?"

Mae Ri nodded again, before the two parted ways to go to class.

--

Like she ensured Mae Ri, Hyorin was indeed waiting for Mae Ri at her locker. If Mae Ri knew better, she probably should have avoided going to her locker that lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter