Final

Criticism to Woohyun's stupidness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Infinite’s Lee Sungyeol’s birthday. Surely he had his celebration party as well all his fans gave him all those expensive gifts —very expensive, like a piece of the moon and also a star—. Twitter was full of congratulations to him. Even the hashtag his fans created became a worldwide trending.

Whenever is an idol’s birthday, Twitter becomes completely crazy with all the tweets from fans around the world. It's all because of the popularity of idols. But, after all, they’re not that bad. Thanks to them, the fans exist. Thanks to them, they sell CDs. Thanks to them there are performances. Thanks to them there are tv shows. Thanks to them many earn money.

 

There are many types of idols. There are funny idols, boring idols, silent idols, arrogant idols, annoying idols. Many types of idols with many types of fans. And, generally, the fans look like their favorite idols. If the idol is boring, they are boring, if the idol is fun, they are funny, if the idol is quiet, they are quiet —not always, but almost always that is the case.

Idols also have antifans, which is very silly, because many people consider to be antifan is like being a fan but to hate. The fans love their idols and are all day attentive to what they do. The antifans do the same, they are all the time aware of what the idol who they "hate" does but only to hate him. That is silly.

Nam Woohyun is an example. He is an idol with many —many— fans around the world, as well with antifans like everyone else. He's funny and nice, usually, but sometimes he seems to be, or perhaps is, moody and is not as nice, but we all have our good and bad times, happiness and sadness time.

To Geukjin pd-nim, Woohyun is a nice person with whom he can talk about many things and with whom is very funny tweet from time to time to freak out his fans —because that is why the idols tweet, so that the thousands of fans who follow them will go mad and do retweets or replies to what they write. And yes, it is funny to watch how they all go crazy.

Every conversation that Geukjin pd-nim ​​and Woohyun have on Twitter, the can do personality, or even they could not have it, because they are stupid things that can easily be done in person, but no, they entertained themselves making Woohyun’s fans go crazy.

 

That night, Geukjin pd-nim had had a busy day and he was bored. So he started to tweet, because many of Woohyun’s fans follow him for the simple fact that they constantly tweet each other —because the fans are like this, they follow the people their favorite idols follow only for leisure or because they want to see each thing their idol does—. And since not all idols tweet in English, much less Infinite, he is aware that there are many i-fans hoping that their favorite idol ever see their tweet but that does not happen, at least not with Infinite where the best English is sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter