Chapter 1: Flashbacks (HaeSica [Part 1])

Forever And Always U

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    "Sica!" Donghae oppa called me and I face him. He smiled so big at me and I returned it with a pure smile. "Yah! Saranghae!" he said and he kissed my cheek. He then, handed me a rose.

 

    "Fishy! Can you sing a song for me?" I asked him.

 

    "If that's what you wish then I'll grant it! I'll sing Neorago for you!" he said and he starts to sing. While, he is singing, I remember those days. Those days, when we we're a trainee. Everything was okay until he debuted.

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACK-

 

    Every people Jessica bumped, stares at her not because she is beautiful but because she gave them a icy glare. She continue to walked around SM Ent. building and someone stopped her, by holding her wrists.

 

    "Yah!" she said and that person turned her. "Hae oppa? What are you doing?" she asked him.

 

    "I'm just wondering if..." his heart starts jumped. "Nevermind. Jess. Do you think I'll be able to debut? I'm just wondering because DBSK hyungs are really great." he said and Jessica laughed.

 

    "Of course! You are Lee Donghae!" she said and Donghae sighed.

 

    "Unnie!" Yoona said while running out of breath.

 

    "What happened?" Jessica asked her and Yoona laughed.

 

    "Ta~ Da~~" SNSD appeared with something written on their t-shirts.

 

    "What is that? Aigoo~ you girls are so pabo!" she said and Donghae stared at the floor.

 

    "We didn't think of this!" SNSD said in unison.

 

    "Then, who's great mind is that?" she asked them and they all point Donghae. Jessica turned to Donghae. "Is that true?" she asked and Donghae nodded.

 

    "Saranghae..." he said. Jessica just widened her eyes and Donghae worriedy stared at her. "I'm sorry. But.. Jess.. I really do love you!"

 

    "ACCEPT HIM!" Heechul yelled.

 

    "If you didn't accept him... We'll throw a cocumbers on you!" Leeteuk joked and she send a icy glance at him.

 

    "It's true. Jess.. Saranghae" Donghae repeated.

 

End Of Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Jess! Cocumbers!" Hae oppa yelled at my ear and I send a icy glare at him. "Why are you always zoning out? Nevermind.. Saranghae!" he said and I smiled at him.

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thanks for subs ^^ please support this ^^