Dark Memories never Fade

I Hate You, I Hate You, I Love You

Kim Minnah (Pov)

(Past)

 My hand connected with his, the warm feeling of his hands i started to blush. I looked up at my prince charming Lee Donghae. His eyes, smile, face, body everything was so perfect. I looked up at him and look back down at me and smiled that angleic smile of his before leaning down and gently pressing his soft lips against mine. My heart was racing and me face felt hot. I dont know how he managed to make me feel like this eveyrtime he kissed me. We both pulled away after a couple of seconds, but i could still taste he sweet lips. He then smiled and wrapped his stong arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My head agaisnt his chest, i could feel his hearbeat so soothing. In the distance i heard someone call me name.

(Present)

"Minnah! Minnah!" I woke up with a start and found my self on my bed. I looked to the side and found Luna Unnie looking at me worried. "Are you okay?" Luna Unnie asked "I'm fine" i replied coldy and hoped out of bed to get ready for another day of training. I walked into the bathroom and felt the cold tiles press against me feet. I made my way over to the mirror and stared at my complection. One word described my face, my room, my life "Wrecked" ever since that fateful day Donghae and I broke up. My eyes stung as the tears formed, Donghae has always been my eveyrthing but i guess it wasn't the same for him. My forehead had a bead of sweat running down the side. I tunrned to tap on and cupped my hands up the running water before splashing me face with water.

I then dragged myself outside into th kitchen to see me awaiting "Family". I look and saw Amber, Krystal, Sulli Victoria and Luna looking at me with once again worry. I slumped myseld down at the table before digging into the breakfast. 'So what schedules do you guys have today" i asked in my bubbly voice and gave them a smile. They all looked relieved "Well we have a filming for Strong Heart I think..." answered Luna Unnie. 'Oh and we should be leaving like now" answered Victoria Unnie before rushing the other members. Soon enough the door closed and the house was empty apart from me. The eerie silence was annoying so i qucikly cleaned the dishes and made my way to the best place in the world. I made my way back to my room, chucked on a pair of sweatpants and slipped on a hoodie before rushing out the door and downstairs to the Traniee's dance rooms. 

Dance Room

I opened the door of the dance room "click" i stopped in my tracks and saw none other than the reason of my break up, Miss Steal-Your-Boyfriend-I'm-A- Im Yoona. She gave me her sickeing "sweet" smile. "Hi Minnah dongsaeng, How are you??? oh sorry but i have to go meet up with my super cute boyfriend Donghae" she said in her annoying high pitched voice and also made sure i heard her loud and clear about Donghae. "Aww well have fun being ty with him and his friend since thats what you do best" i replied in the same sickening sweet tone she used on me. She glared at me before pushing past me and going out the door.

I my CD and my body flowed with the rhythym.  ♫B.o.A, D.N.A. iyuinneun jabusim it’s all right. yeah, That’s right.kkumkkudeon geu fantasy saeropge bitnaneun jeo paran byeori doeneun beop naega gajin modeungeot neoegeman da copy and paste♫ I had always loved Boa Unnie's music better than SNSD's no offence, i mean seriously what the hell is up with ♫1,2,3 its tingly Omana♫ Like seriously they're lyrics are so annoying and tish. 

I then heard the door click open once again and in came.......................................... Cliffhanger ;)

From the author                                                   

Hey guys, this is my first chapter and my first ever story so i hope you enjoy it ^^