01 ∶ Calling the love agency.

Coffee Shop Romance

Jongin just took a bath and he brushed his towel on his hair to dry fast his hair, while Kyungsoo was at the kitchen preparing some snacks for him and Baekhun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho and Luhan. Luhan was there because he had a solo schedule in Korea.

Jongin took his phone and jumps to the sofa to play video games. He the television and shouted at Sehun. “Yah! Come here and play with me, Sehunah! I know I’ll win this time.” Sehun laughed slightly while walking to the living room and sits beside Jongin. “In your dream, hyung.” He said while sticking his tongue out.

They both took their game sticks and stares at the television, looking at each other and started to battle in the game. Both are dorks, with cold face and great posture. Always act like they’re the oldest, but actually it’s the opposite.

They’re screaming and bully each other, while Kyungsoo just finished making pancakes, a lot f pancakes and he put it on the table at the kitchen. “Everyone, the pancakes is ready!” Kyungsoo said while cleaning the dishes and the mess he made.

Jongin quickly runs to the kitchen and leave Sehun with the sticks, and the game. “Yah, hyung! You’re the one who asked me to play with you, but when I did, you left me.” Sehun said with sad face, frowning to the kitchen and sits beside Jongin.

▲▼▲

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were cuddling at the bed, Baekhyun was reading and Chanyeol was asking for Baekhyun’s attention. Both of them come out from the room, Chanyeol keep on hugging Baekhyun even though he’s trying to go away from Chanyeol. “Yah! Go away, I want to eat and… Stop doing this, it’ll make me hard to walk, yeollie.” Baekhyun said while he’s swaying his body to let go.

All of them sat on the couch, the table was full of pancakes on plates for each person. Chanyeol let Baekhyun go and quickly take the fork and start eating while blowing it lightly. Everyone enjoyed Kyungsoo’s homemade pancake with blueberry jam as the topping and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

“Mmm… It’s very yummy… You should be a chef, not a singer, Kyungsoo ah.” That’s what Jongin said while he was eating and enjoying it while playing with his phone, searching for new trending topics on Allkpop, stalking SMTOWN’s twitter and many more.

Kyungsoo grinned. “I look handsome, didn’t I? Maybe that could be the reason.” Kyungsoo was laughing lightly while eating his food. “I can earn more money from there right? A specialty is important, you dance and I cook. Lol.” Kyungsoo continued.

▲▼▲

That time, they missed one member, which is Suho. He was sleeping on his room with his light on. “Zzzzz..” A sound from Suho’s room with a door wide open, they laughed at him very loud. But still, it doesn’t make him woke up from his sweet dream.

Baekhyun took a tiptoe walking to his room and took a picture of him, after that he ran out from his leader’s bedroom and laughing very hard until he rolled on the floor. The other members laughed as well, but not too much for Sehun. He carried his plate and walked to the other couch and sit down, watching movies and no one can disturb him.

Jongin kept on playing with his phone. He opened Allkpop again for refresh the feed and he saw a quick advertisement on the edge of the page, even though he can’t look at it in a good quality. He read the advertisement title with hearts as the decoration. He carefully read, “L-l-love.. Ve-vend-vending M-mac-machine.” He opened his eyes wider and shouted, “Love Vending Machine?!” He gasped slightly.

“Yah, what happened to you? Love.. Love what?” Luhan responded to Jongin’s reaction while chuckling slightly. Jongin shaked his head and replied, “N-nothing hyung.. It was nothing.” He smiled awkwardly and ran to his room to search up for the name card. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Luhan were looking at each other, smiling. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Kyungsoo asked them. Chanyeol shook his head in confuse, while Luhan was eating and blinked.

“I guess, our Jongin is in love with someone.” Kyungsoo continued. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan’s eyes widened and said, “WHAT?” disbelieve. “But Jongin was the only member among us who’re hard to fall in love…” Baekhyun responded. “That’s true, but who knows?” Kyungsoo smirked and chuckled lightly.

▲▼▲

Jongin closed his door very hard in panic, searching for the name card he received yesterday. He searched on the bathroom and he didn’t found it, he searched on his bed and takes a look what’s under his pillow, but there’s nothing. He ruffled his hair in panic. “Urgh. Where is it? Where did I put it last time?” He said while searching on his wardrobe, opened the shelf inside it, but there’s nothing.

He lay on his bed while closing his eyes, trying to remember where did he put the name card. He gasped slightly and mumbled. “Aishhh… Where?” He kept on asking to himself. Kyungsoo remembered what Jongin just said, he was saying about ‘Love Vending Machine’ and Kyungsoo heard that word at the end of the interview yesterday. Kyungsoo was thinking, “Maybe he was searching for that name card… And I guess I know where…” He tried to remember very hard and finally he got something popped in his mind.

Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen, “Yah, Jongin! Check your pants…” Luhan asked, “Pants?” and Kyungsoo just shook his head and said, “Nothing.” He grinned.

▲▼▲

Jongin heard what Kyungsoo said. “Yes, Pants. My pants. Where is it?” He get off from his bed and search for the jeans he was wearing yesterday, he found it. “Got ya.” Jongin smirked and he took the name card from the pocket and looking at it while dropping his pants to the floor and jumped to the bed.

“Hmm.. I guess this is the right time. . .” He wondered. He got confused to call or not to call the numbers there. He looked at the tagline and read it, “The fastest way to fall in love and found your ms. Right.” He blinked slightly, “So this agency can be used by guys only… To get a girls attention? Aish, this is nonsense…” He shrugged and called the agency’s number right away.

“Uhm, Hello?” Jongin said.

“Hello, this is Hana from Love Vending Machine. May I help you, sir?” She replied.

“Oh yes, is this the right place where I can learn more about love?”

“Yes, definitely. We have the best service to tell you more about love and how to act not awkward to the girls and lastly, how to make them fall in love with you.”

Jongin got shocked; he was wondering that he will hire this agency secretly from the other members and the media. “Oh yes, I want to hire this agency please. How?”

“You just have to come to our address and meet your trainer. That’s what you call her.”

“Oh, come there? How about tomorrow? I have no schedule. I can come there in the afternoon, after lunch. Got it?”

“Alright sir, I’ll take a note of that. If you excuse me, what’s your name?”

“Kim Jongin. Just call me Kai.” He answered coolly.

“K-kim Jongin? I-isn’t it… A member of a group called EXO?” She stuttered.

“Nope, I got that a lot. I’m just… Kai. Not that singer from EXO. Thank you.” As Jongin lied to the administrator and he ended the call.

Kim Jongin, who pretended that he’s not a part of EXO is ready for his journey to found his true love.


[A/N]: So, the first chapter is out. I know it , I'm really sorry though~ It's been awhile since I write fanfictions. And lastly, hope you enjoy the rest of the story and don't forget to comment(no silent reading) and upvote will be appreciated (: xoxo, -tyra.