one

Ayyy girl
"Junsu-ah...let me borrow one of your shirts?" JaeJoong's voice rang loud and clear through the blutooth that Junsu had in his ear while his cellphone sat on his bed. "Don't you have any of your own shirts you can wear?" Junsu asked, picking up a black button up shirt before frowning and tossing it aside to pick up the next shirt in the pile. "Yeah, but I was doing laundry today so all my shirts are dirty" Laughing, Junsu walked away from the pile of shirts and towards his walk in closet. "Seriously? ALL your shirts?" He asked, moving to grab a low cut teeshirt and look at it, trying to decide what he wanted to wear. "Yes, all my shirts...wae?" Jaejoong said, acting offended that Junsu had honestly just asked him to repeat himself. "I thought you had more clothes than me Jae. Seriously when was the last time you washed your clothes?!" Junsu asked, finally deciding on a black v neck teeshirt and then went back out to his button up shirts.
 
Unwrapping his towel from around his waist, Junsu pulled on a pair of boxer briefs that clung snugly to his body and then grabbed a pair of black jeans and pulled them on while JaeJoong explained that it's been a while since he washed his clothes because he was traveling lately and hadn't found the time to actually stop and wash his clothes. Once the jeans were on, Junsu left them ed and walked towards his small collection of belts and found a simple black belt with a shiny silver belt buckle. "Fine fine, come on over but I can promise you...my clothes aren't your style" He then laughed as JaeJoong agreed regretibly and then hung up. After that, Junsu pushed a button on the earpiece and spoke "Call Yoochun" clearly into it and then listened as the earpiece repeated his words in his ear before the phone started ringing.
 
"Yobosaeyo?" YooChun asked on the other side of the phone, sounding like he was half asleep. "Yah, were you just sleeping?" There was then a rustling sound and then a groan before YooChun responded. "Yeah. I was taking a nap...We don't have to meet up for another hour right?" YooChun asked, causing Junsu to pout a little. "You old man..." He responded then laughed after YooChun huffed a little bit. "Ani Ani. But really, JaeJoong-ah is coming over here so I figured I'd see if you wanted to meet up too?" Junsu asked before then moving to pull the v neck tee shirt over his bare chest, making sure to secure his earpiece so it wouldn't fall out. "I can. Just give me a few minutes to get ready..." Yoochun then stiffled a yawn and Junsu could tell he was getting up by the small grunt. "Pali pali. I'm getting anxious!" Junsu said, laughing a little when the other made a disapproving voice. "I'll get there when I get there. Bye..." The other line went dead as Junsu laughed a little and then pulled his earpiece out of his ear and then tossed it to the bed next to his phone and then went to finally pick out a button up shirt he'd be wearing.
 
With the seasons quickly changing, Junsu knew he'd need a long sleeved shirt today rather than a simple teeshirt. So finally deciding on a blue and white striped shirt, Junsu started to put the other shirts away nicely in his walk in closet. Once all that was finished with, Junsu went to check his phone, seeing a text from his manager to the three of them, reminding them where to meet and that they should arrive together so it looked better to the fans. Replying with an 'ok' in english, Junsu smiled a little and then started out into the living room to listen to some music while he waited for the others to gather at his place. It was a good thing they already decided to do this before their Manager told them to do so.
 
It probably wasn't for another fifteen minutes until JaeJoong finally arrived at Junsu's place wearing a pair of black jeans as well and a slightly oversized sweater. "Why don't you just wear that?" Junsu said instead of greeting his hyung properly. JaeJoong just gave him a small glare and then pushed his way inside. "It's not every day the company is TELLING us to go date. I need to look my best..." Jaejoong said, making a bee line towards Junsu's bedroom. "Yeah, but you know they'll like you in whatever you wear..." Junsu responded, knowing full well that JaeJoong didn't care what he said and was going to still try and look his best.
 
The two then hunted through Junsu's clothes for a while before JaeJoong decided on a black tanktop underneath a red button up shirt. Frowning a little, Junsu decided his hyung looked better in that shirt than he did. He was going to complain about that when suddenly he heard his front door open and shut. "Where are you babos?" Junsu could hear Yoochun calling from the living room before he then saw him moseying down the hallway to the bedrooms without even needing a response to their whereabouts. "What do you think Yoochun-ah?" JaeJoong asked, throwing his arms out at his side and then turning around for YooChun to say his response. YooChun then smirked and said, "Looks like you raided the wrong closet..." Before then moving to hide behind Junsu when JaeJoong went to attack him. Junsu, having been the owner of the 'wrong closet' wasn't about to defend YooChun though, so quickly reaching back and grabbing his hyung's wrist, Junsu held him tight for JaeJoong to try to attack him.
 
The trio continued in this joking manner for the rest of the time until they had to leave the house to get to the restaurant on time. While Junsu and JaeJoong were wearing button up shirts, YooChun had opted to wearing a long sleeved teeshirt instead. Somehow all three managed to be wearing black jeans though, something Junsu was certain SOMEONE was going to comment on. As they all piled into Yoochun's ferari (since it had four seater opposed to Jaejoong's 2 seater), Junsu called shotgun and smirked as JaeJoong moved to the back seat and sprawled out 'comfortably' even though Junsu was certain the older male wasn't comfortable at all back there. Either way though, Junsu had shotgun next to Yoochun as he pulled away, the wind whipping through their hair.